[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun God wouldn't do this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: SQDSUP2015002_cov.jpg (138KB, 664x1014px) Image search: [Google]
SQDSUP2015002_cov.jpg
138KB, 664x1014px
Sun God wouldn't do this
>>
Namor sucks
>>
It's Namor, he'll probably get brought back with Atlantean magic like his cousin did.
>>
Happy anniversary, Namor!
Where are our anniversary variant covers, Marvel?
>>
>>77542389
Sun God was too good for this world anyway

Will Namorita or some other even more minor Atlantean become ANAD Namor now?
>>
>>77542575
>inb4 Namor's long lost colored daughter
Yep.
>>
>>77542575
Either a black human/Atlantean child of Namor or an Atlantean royal warrior who is in line to the throne but also is trans IMHO.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1422958949829.jpg (53KB, 552x572px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1422958949829.jpg
53KB, 552x572px
>>77542575

too supermanized
>>
>>77542719

Geez Namor I thought you were into blondes..
>>
>>77542389
I will never understand why people are hyped for a shitty JLA. But I guess marveldrones will eat up everything that marvel shits
>>
>>77542719
God I fuckin' love Namor. What an asshole.
>>
Marvel killing off their pansexual characters now?
>>
>>77542575
I think Marvel Editorial considers Nita dead even though a time displaced version should still be alive
>>
>>77542825
>I will never understand why people are hyped for a shitty JLA

Its a trait Marveldrones and DC.ucks share in common.
>>
Of course not, he's dead. Maybe that explains why he is.
>>
This sucks. In Hickvengers, and especially the point one issue by Ewing, Hyperion was depicted as noble and almost actual Supes level of moral good. I was looking forward to an real Superman in Marvel instead of the militant protector of the classic Squadron.
>>
>>77542549
Sorry, no one cares about Namor for Marvel to do such a stunt.
>>
Where did Namor go wrong, /co/?
>>
HYPERION OF MURDER

Where were you, when Marvel completely shitted on another character changing their affiliation completely?
>>
>>77542719
WHERE'S YOUR HOPE NOW, NAMOR?!
>>
>>77544158
Movie rights weren't Marvel's.
>>
>>77542641
But Namor is sterile.
>>
>>77544632
I know that, you know that, but writers and editors? Hell no.
>>
>>77542719
someone can share me the images of Sun God photoshoped like Superman??
>>
File: Hope.jpg (152KB, 641x1022px) Image search: [Google]
Hope.jpg
152KB, 641x1022px
>>77544067
>I was looking forward to an real Superman in Marvel instead of the militant protector of the classic Squadron.

Same here, i mean 2 fuckings justice leage books and they try to made them Authority like? Marvel doesnt need more edge, but actual superheroes.

>>77545426
I don't, but i do have Superman having hope and stopped the incurtions back in the eraly 2000's
>>
>>77543027
She showed up in the last issue of Nicieza's New Warriors.
>>
>>77542825
>I will never understand why people are hyped for a shitty JLA
1.) Why are they shitty?
2.) Because its same basic stuff we love about the JLA but are allowed to do stuff with that the main JLA won't get to do, plenty of unexplored story opportunities and such.
3.) I know some people have a seething hatred and bias against remakes/reboots/alternate universes/realities but some of us fucking love multiple alternative versions of characters.
>>
>>77545657
I love that supes was able to actually save both worlds. How come "the smartest mam in the world" couldn't figure this shit out?
>>
>>77544067
>I was looking forward to an real Superman in Marvel instead of the militant protector of the classic Squadron.
FUCK YOUR PIECE OF SHIT SELF YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKER, Being more of a badass and willing to kill does not make him any less of a genuine Superman, pieces of human trash like you are the reason MOS is controversial, burn in fucking hell moral fag piece of fucking shit.
>>
>>77544169
Sun God was the Moral Fag not Hickman's Hyperion.
>>
>>77542389
From the thumbnail it looks like he's sticking his pinky into Spock's left nostril. Look at Superman's face, he's got that serious look about it. Also that's a curious way of holding a disembodied head.
>>
>>77542389
>>77542575
>tfw sun god would actually save namor if he was still alive despite everything namor had done
>>
File: this will be bad.jpg (32KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
this will be bad.jpg
32KB, 493x342px
>>77544067
>Ewing
>>
>>77544206
The have to movie rights now, just not the distribution rights. Like Hulk.
>>
>>77545657
How many times have Flash and Superman saved worlds just by turning into light speed dildos?
>>
Namor's like 100, committed multiple genocides, Squadron was right. I just hope he gives a good fight.

Has anyone talked about Robinson starting his superhero comic killing one of the remaining Marvel Golden Age heroes?

RIPD
>>
>>77545936
Go back to bed, Bitch Ewing.
>>
>>77542389
Finally, someone had to do it.

The only thing I'll miss about Namor is being the heel that gets his ass beat (although I'm sure he'll be back eventually for more).
>>
>>77545825
You should read a comic. Batman is an anti-hero, too, right?
>>
>>77546530
>multiple genocides
>multiple
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.