[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this happened. How does /co/ feel about this? Should it have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 2015-11-18-31p46.jpg (296KB, 792x1152px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-18-31p46.jpg
296KB, 792x1152px
So this happened.

How does /co/ feel about this? Should it have been this sudden? Does this ruin the comic?
>>
>>77542205
It fits the tone of the comic. The "oh shit" part comes after, when we see exactly what a Ghost Wizard sealed away in stone for over a decade does to the person responsible.
>>
oh MAN why didn't you just LIE doc it's not like sparklelord would have called you on it
>>
>>77542205
How does that even ruin anything? It's just a first name that sounds Irish like everyone else in his family.
>>
>>77542247
Maybe Sparklelord can tell when people are lying to him, he's a magical unicorn death god
>>
>>77542280
>magical unicorn death god
>detecting lies
Pick One.
>>
>>77542261
his mom's a Jewess
>>
>>77542280
>>magical unicorn death god who can detect lies with his FABULOUS powers
ok
>>
>>77542247
I think doc's confusion afterwards is meant to explain that he was expecting some kind of magical bullshit to happen as a result.

Chris' alt comment: "Should have tried lying first"
>>
What's the problem? He gives his name, the ghost Wizard casts the spell that fucks his life up, and then we get to the point where we saw Doc in the future somehow.
>>
>>77542342
Well, the fact that we were not meant to know its name could have either been kept to the very end or simply to have never been revealed at all.
>>
Seeing how things are ending, and seeing how a new clone was revealed, I can half guess the direction this will all take. I'm more than willing to ride things out though and see where it goes.
>>
>>77542382
A new clone? I thought the guy on the mcninja's living room was just Old McNinja in disguise.
>>
>>77542485
Could be? There's a lot of spinning plates at the moment, and I fully expect all loose ends to come back. Expect Old, and Ben Franklin at the very least.
>>
>>77542543
Old specializes in stealth, most signs point to it being him.
>>
>>77542543
Not to mention Hortense probably lining up with Kind Rad. Goddamn, why is Hastings so good at tying loose ends together? I don't think I've ever met a comic book author so proficient in this.
>>
>>77542543
I don't expect Ben to return, but I fully expect Dracula to at least lend a hand.
>>
>>77542382
Its pretty obvious Old Mcninja mate
>>
Telling magicians your name is always bad. You think Sparklelord won't do some bullshit with Patrick's name? And the Ghost Wizards?
>>
>>77543199
He's American, their names don't mean shit
>>
>>77543199
>You think Sparklelord won't do some bullshit with Patrick's name?
>Patrick's name

That felt... dirty
>>
>>77543231
It'll get easier with time and repeated usage.

the joke is anal
>>
File: danpatrick1_c.jpg (509KB, 1234x695px) Image search: [Google]
danpatrick1_c.jpg
509KB, 1234x695px
>>77542205
It's because his dad's name is Dan.
>>
>>77543199
He doesn't have his middle name still, and is Dr. Mcninja's ninja name Doctor or could it be Patrick?
>>
I guess Spongebob as we know it never existed in the Dr. McNinja world.
>>
>>77544735
Does the Ninja name supersede his True name? Is Dark Smoke Puncher the name that holds power, or is it Sean?
>>
>>77543199
Sparklelord definitely is going to do something with Doctor McNinja's name, why else would he want it as payment?

Then the ghost wizard gets back too.

I'm just surprised that Dr. McNinja even knew his own name, I thought it was gone forever in time or something.
>>
File: 2015-03-13-29p54.jpg (492KB, 792x1152px) Image search: [Google]
2015-03-13-29p54.jpg
492KB, 792x1152px
>>77545976
>I'm just surprised that Dr. McNinja even knew his own name, I thought it was gone forever in time or something.

Nope. It was completely erased except for Doc's knowledge of it.
>>
>>77542291
Not even that guy, but I'm fascinated that you think those two imaginary magical descriptors are mutually exclusive.
>>
>>77543210
>>77543210
He's a third-generation Ninja-American.

His name means a lot.
>>
>>77546449
Aren't unicorns always able to detect lies? You simply cannot lie to a unicorn?
>>
>>77545851
I, too, have wondered this.
>>
>>77546507
Unicorns know if you are a virgin or not, people lie about their virginity all the time. Checkmate, Atheists
>>
>>77542205
Have you forgotten who just showed up a few pages back, already?
>>
>>77542298
Don't talk like that. People will assume you're sexually aroused by disembodied pig's heads.
>>
>>77543199

That's literally why we have middle names, he's still good.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.