[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT villains who did nothing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: SailorJohn.png (428KB, 360x767px) Image search: [Google]
SailorJohn.png
428KB, 360x767px
ITT villains who did nothing wrong
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>
File: bff.jpg (53KB, 640x281px) Image search: [Google]
bff.jpg
53KB, 640x281px
>>77526414

Seconded.
>>
>>77526448
>>77526414
When you think about it, the Empire is literally just that. They simply want to conquer everything, like many historical leaders. To the rebels they are evil, but they really aren't as different as the British or Mongolian empires. With the exception of advanced technology
>>
>>77526261
Shit, is this the same guy from that movie about the penguins who sneak onboard an ice trawler, beat up the crew and then crash it into an iceberg?
>>
>>77526885
>the penguins who sneak onboard an ice trawler, beat up the crew and then crash it into an iceberg?
What, the Madagasgar Penguins?
>>
>>77526860
You're gonna make me bring this up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llLKar19XhA
>>
>>77526261
the guy from Turbo
>>
>>77526860
I'd say they're closer to the Nazis, but it stands that most Stormtroopers and Officers aren't so much "evil" as they are just following orders.

The Emperor is kinda objectively evil though.
From my point of view, at least.
>>
>>77526414
I've been seeing a lot of Star Wars lately. I get why, but it's still weird.
>>
>>77526860
Why are you implying the british and mongolian empires weren't pure evil.

Is all the pain, destruction and terror that was caused during their existence worth it just because they won some imaginary "which group of people control the most clay" competition or what?
>>
>>77527480
Battlefront came out today, a show has been going strong (in one form or another) since '08 and the new movie is a month away.
>>
>did nothing wrong
>Stole treasure from a museum and a pirate ship that was on display
>>
File: 4586148-12.jpg (144KB, 656x411px) Image search: [Google]
4586148-12.jpg
144KB, 656x411px
He was right and I sided with him until the very end.
>>
>>77527480
Well, there is this movie called The Force Awakens...
>>
File: tumblr_my3wb7HDp41qb8in4o1_500.jpg (104KB, 423x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_my3wb7HDp41qb8in4o1_500.jpg
104KB, 423x750px
>Last in a line of violent, self-absorbed princes, ignored by his whole family, possibly self-abusing
>Only real friend is his horse
>Finally gets the chance to prove himself to his family
>Arrives at a kingdom whose monarch has been invisible for 3 years
>Cozies up to the crown princess, because what else you gonna do?
>Left in charge by the crown princess when current monarch has a nervous breakdown and puts everyone's lives in danger
>Organizes free soup and blanket handouts, even housing peasants in the castle
>Fights off an icy abomination while looking for the crown princess
>Saves the queen from an assassination attempt during her own berserker moment
>Serves as the voice of reason against a maniacal duke, only willing to kill when absolutely necessary
>Informs the crown princess (who, incidentally, has been behaving quite scandalously the whole time) of what must be done to stop the winter
>Gets punched in the face and sent back home for all his efforts
>Ends up shoveling the stables for a year, not even given a change of clothes
>>
>>77527502
>conquest is evil
I guess humanity is doomed then, because there isn't a single locally dominant group in History that hasn't tried it.
>>
>>77527886
I was going to dispute you about letting Anna die, but technically there was nothing he could have done.
Even if he had kissed her, nothing would have happened, he was brutally honest about not being her true love.
>>
File: WTF OP.png (326KB, 769x341px) Image search: [Google]
WTF OP.png
326KB, 769x341px
>>77527841
He would have killed you.
>>
>>77527886
His entire plan was to kill the sisters on a subtible way to begin with.
>>
>>77526860
That's quite evil
>>
>>77529616
That's what he said. I wouldn't be surprised if he was playing it all by ear and the "evil mastermind" schtick was just another act.

>>77529286
Really, his only villainous act was that he twisted the knife a little too much during his monologue, which maybe makes sense if he was getting tired of Anna's immaturity.
>>
>>77529582

So? Doesn't make him any less right.
>>
>>77527886
he has balls on his scarf
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.