[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranatural Double Update

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1447470013-Ch5Pg77plus78[1].png (2MB, 792x2321px) Image search: [Google]
1447470013-Ch5Pg77plus78[1].png
2MB, 792x2321px
>pretty sure he's playing hitball, actually

Who's hype for the end of HITBALL?!?
>>
File: 580x435.jpg (52KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
580x435.jpg
52KB, 580x435px
>>77507756
I'll allow them to play five minutes more.
>>
I honestly do not know if we're just being fucked with at this point.

Like the entire thing is "oh it's just dodgeball but wait our wacky cast of characters with spooky powers are sure to really jazz things up for amazing drama and laughs".

But no watching a group of small children play actual dodgeball would be better than this.

Who get's enjoyment from this? The train thing is whatever because regardless of pacing issues he was setting a lot of shit up and there was a decent amount of plots going on at the same time. This is just fucking dodgeball.
>>
Max broke his arm. :(
>>
>>77509156
>Who get's enjoyment from this?
Z/Hack, evidently
>>
>>77509229
Haha, yeah. That's probably the most interesting thing that happened in weeks/months.

How did the ball not manage to completely break his arms though? Did Hijeff use less force?

When it hit the bleachers that one time it made a hole.
>>
>>77509336
>How did the ball not manage to completely break his arms though? Did Hijeff use less force?
Shonen logic, since that's all Paranatural is now.
>>
>>77507756
Didn't I already seen this? Did I miss Thread 2?
>>
Hey I used to read Paranatural but dropped it sometime around the endless Train arc.

Has it gotten better? Did Dimitri turn out to be evil? What's the current plot?
>>
>>77509440
You know how people complained the fight with spirits on the train took too long?

Half a year of a dodgeball game
>>
>>77509440
The pacing has somehow gotten worse.
>>
>>77509468
Awesome. Good to know I can keep ignoring it.

I want it to be good but Zach needs some writing classes or something god damn.
>>
>See you next time, on time!
>posted Nov.13.15 at 09:51 pm

So, uh, are we getting a Monday update or not?
>>
>>77509440
This makes the train seem like the Saiyan Saga.
>>
>>77509500
Whoops, I forgot it's supposed to update on Tuesdays.

It's hard to remember the actual update schedule when it only updates half the time it's supposed to.
>>
>>77509440
Dimitri is probably just a spectral who didn't want to be in the Activity Club anymore.

There's a few entertaining moments.
>>
>>77509440
Dmitri is a spectral who probably quit the Activity Club because he thinks he's smarter than he is. He's basically the green ranger.

A spirit is trying to break into the teachers lounge by possessing a student and, because of a bunch of ass backwards self-imposed rules that don't make any sense, he's doing it by wasting 7 months on a dodgeball game.
>>
>>77509533
It's reached a point where he should just formally change the schedule to once a week.
If he can't handle twice a week he should just let his fanbase know that instead of going "SO SORRY" every friday for months on end.
>>
>>77509526
Are we still in the Soul Society?
>>
>>77509336
>>77509378
It's been shown that spirit users or whatever they're called are more resilient than regular humans, both in the other chapters and in this same game when the redhead guy deflected the ball
>But he used his powers!
Yeah and Max is shitting out black aura like the entirety of bronx, same thing basically
>>
>>77509612
>7 months

Fuuuuuuuuuuck

Maybe I'll read it all when the comic is farther along and I can read 2 years worth of strips in a half hour.
>>
im interested to see the aftermath of all this regarding jonny & crew. i can't help but feel like they're gonna be a bit more chill now. he may still have a rivalry with max, but i doubt he'll go around beating him up now.
and i want to see how this new chill group interact with the rest of the story
>>
>>77509649
>are more resilient than regular humans
They are? I didn't know that.

Also, I thought spectral energy doesn't work against real objects like the ball.
>>
>>77509647
To be fair, didn't it get really shitty after Soul Society?

I don't know for certain because I stopped at the end of Soul Society (the first?). It was dragging on forever.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.