[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Team Aaron vs Team Bendis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: untitled.png (1MB, 1080x1154px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
1MB, 1080x1154px
All because of a girl named Kitty Pryde

Why Aaron still works at Marvel if Brevoort and Alonso clearly have preference for Team Bendis.
>>
Bendis? That shitty writer Bendis?
>>
>>77499368
Yep. The writer.
>>
Which side are the other writers on?
>>
>>77499359
when was this pic taken?
>>
>>77499415
Last Marvel retreat
>>
>>77499422
So Hickman still goes to those
>>
>>77499432
He does? That doesn't look like him unless that's him on the very right side there. Kinda hard to tell from this angle.
>>
>>77499604
Next to the right corner is him.
>>
>>77499604
He does

https://twitter.com/JHickman/status/665248513018720256
>>
>Jason, we will let you write the main Star Wars book if you help push our female Thor

You'd have to be retarded not to take an instant #1 seller
>>
>>77499654
Oh shit, nice. So I guess he will be writing a villain book. I wonder which one?

Still praying for a Hickman/Weaver Eternals book.
>>
>>77499359
>the two most important writers of the biggest comic company
>fighting over a Jewish 2D girl
that sounds like comics alright.
>>
>>77499712
Optic Blast Hitler is only right choice.
>>
>>77499359
It took me a while to notice its dogfucker behind Aaron
>>
>>77499760
Oh God Hickman writing Scott would be fantastic. He's said that the one book he really wants to write is a Cyclops-focused X-men MAX book, but I doubt that'd ever happen.

Still, if there's one person at current Marvel that I'd trust to write Scott, it's Hickman. Espicially considering he writes a god-tier Sinister.
>>
>>77499824
It'd be nice to see Cyclops using his power for lethal purposes.
And fuckton of ricochet blasts.
>>
>>77499359
>All because of a girl named Kitty Pryde
Marvel in a nutshell.
>>
>>77499359
I don't like either of them but Bendis has at least written some good stuff, Aaron is pretty much always mediocre.
inb4 Godbomb, it wasn't that good
>>
>>77499422
>>77499654
>Marvel retreat
>to NYC

Isn't the whole point of the retreat to get out of the city and go to the Catskills or something?
>>
>>77500948
The point is to get all the writers and editors under one roof so you can have a weekend of them planning out the next however many months worth of stories and coordinate shit so people aren't stepping on each other's toes. Technically you can do that anywhere. NYC being the most convenient since most of them already live there.
>>
>>77499359
That's Sam Dogfucker right? I couldn't recognize him without his fro.
>>
>>77501057
No, I get that, but part of the retreat was a vacation - since almost everyone lives in the city, they'd usually go upstate to somewhere nice to do it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.