[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star vs the Forces of Evil extended weekend thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 605
Thread images: 206

File: Glasses Star.jpg (300KB, 700x2034px) Image search: [Google]
Glasses Star.jpg
300KB, 700x2034px
Megane Edition

Links:
http://svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=3

Fanfics:
http://svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=1

Previous: >>77447499
>>
Well, you actually did the thread
I guess I'm the only one to blame, since I did it before
stories when
>>
>>77495931
When everyone else wakes up. To be fair, there was good banter so it's a shame to just stop there.

>>77495886
It's funny because their current rationship is almost like Star and Marco's now
>>
I know I'm the party pooper here but I still think extending these threads is a bad idea. Mods seem to be letting us continue under the weekend deal, we shouldn't get greedy.
>>
>>77495964

You mean it still hasn't gone anywhere with all that? That's boat levels of stalling right there.

Luckily we can see a much speedier development between Star and Marco only 3-4 months to go ;_;

>>77496000

Eh if they delete it I doubt they'll take offense next friday, /co/ has been slow recently as it is, one more behaving thread shouldn't rock the boat.
>>
File: ShesNotReal.png (160KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
ShesNotReal.png
160KB, 500x250px
>She's not real

Why live?
>>
Can any of you guys lend me some money? I have a sudden craving for Beef Jerky.
>>
>>77496000
See >>77495315.
It's both irritating and interesting how so many in /sveg/ assume they've 'solved the mod problem' with making weekend threads a thing.
>>
>>77496000
>>77496155
In the first weeks after the hiatus many not-weekend made threads were immediatly pruned. If this one still lives, it must be the mods' will.
>>
File: Asturd Parallax by Amarillo.png (41KB, 309x400px) Image search: [Google]
Asturd Parallax by Amarillo.png
41KB, 309x400px
Hi, /sveg/!
Just reposting the link to my latest fanfic, for those interested:

"Dueling Stars"
http://pastebin.com/j5Eh5Bq4

SFW, 23K words, fantasy, action, comedy, feels

Summary:
Star and Marco meet Astra and Paolo, a VERY FAMILIAR looking couple of teens: some attrition between them rapidly escalates very drastically, very fast. Furthermore, we learn about Hope's hobby (obsession?!), we discover the most easily ignored species in the multiverse, and... believe it or not: Ferguson goes on a date!

For more fics, my pastebin is:
http://pastebin.com/u/Folly-Cola

Pic is a drawing by our multitalented Amarillo:
http://pastebin.com/u/AmarilloViridian
>>
Sorry I'm late guys. Been busy lately.
>>
>>77496227
OH MY GOD YOU ARE ALIVE
Thank goodness, three weeks absent, we thought the worst
>>
>>77496227
Hi, Codeanon! Nice to see you back!
>>
>>77496227
Damn Code
we thought yer dead with all that paris bombing
>>
What do you guys wanna know?
>>
>>77496227
Thank God

>>77496264
The current status of the game would be nice
And who is handling the Star and Jackie routes
>>
>>77496276
The game. It's getting very tedious working on it, to be honest. I haven't been messing with it for a while.
>>
>>77496227
CodeAnon! you're ALIVE!

Don't worry if theres nothing to report about the game, I think most people here are just glad to see you pay us a visit!
>>
How disappointed would you guys be if I told you that I often feel like giving up on the project?
>>
>>77496453
Forgot my name. I'm on other threads.
>>
>>77496453
Disappointed
>>
>>77496464
pretty disappointed but understandable
It is one of the main barriers that game development experience.
Others are the project became tiring, loss of data and anxiousness that the game is not as they envision.

But we still love you nonetheless
>>
>>77496014
Star and Marco's relationship had more progress than the entirety of Nisekoi's existence
>>
I see
>>
>>77496264
Can you give us a rough estimate of the pregress? 10%? 20?
>>
>>77496309
>>77496453
>>77496464

Dude: it's your game, your project. Of course we would've liked to enjoy the finished product for ourselves, but it's your final decision to decide if it's worth your effort and energies in the end — and I for one very much respect and support you whatever you decide to do in the end.

THAT SAID: the way I see it, that game is like "your kid": there clearly come times when the "kid" becomes a hassle, and it's demanding, frustrating, and seems to give back so little. The good news is: it's not a REAL "kid", and you can take a pause from your creative fatherhood, if feel it's needed, and wait to see wether some time away from the project can rivitalize the creative spark and passion you clearly had, at some point.

And if not: whatever: stick with us, and we'll stick with you, game or not game!
>>
File: tumblr_nxqs45TIgx1t23h1vo1_1280.jpg (244KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxqs45TIgx1t23h1vo1_1280.jpg
244KB, 960x1280px
>>77496453
If you don't want to work on it anymore all you gotta do is say it man. Quite a few people seemed to like how it was shaping up but if you don't have the drive to do it anymore, I think the best thing to do would be to just come out and say youre done with it instead of stringing people along with a maybe. That's just how I see it though and hey at least you tried.
>>
So, any reason this show that probably won't air new episodes for like a year gets to have constant threads filled with people fapping to a 12 year old while SU is still banned?
>>
File: 1446331665767.png (219KB, 384x346px) Image search: [Google]
1446331665767.png
219KB, 384x346px
>>77496453
It would be sad if the project doesn't see the light of day, but easy comes easy goes!

I know how it feels to work on a fan project and reach that point where you realize it's gonna be way more difficult than you ever expected to see it completed and how soul crushing that is.

In the end it's your project and you were doing it for the community and for fun, if you lose the fun of it theres nothing wrong with leaving it.

I think many people love you simply for trying, shows you care for the show like many of us do, and that is more than enough.

What would be trully sad is if you stop hanging out in these threads during these harsh hiatus times.

So even if you decide to end the project, at least it would be nice if you still stoped by these threads!
>>
>>77496607
Fuck off /sug/
>>
No pedophilia here. And we keep to ourselves. Cry more, /sug/. You brought it upon yourselves.
>>
File: 1446425615635.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1446425615635.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>77496626
For him>>77496607
>>
>>77496607
>fapping
does /sug/ fap to their show character?
>>
File: Star stop.png (122KB, 280x302px) Image search: [Google]
Star stop.png
122KB, 280x302px
>>77496607
No, Star is our daughteru and we only wish happiness for her.
>>
>>77496637
You better believe it
>>
Give me your best shot at guessing what Toffee's end game goal is. Give me your craziest ideas. I really liked him because he was an actual threat
>>
>>77496637
They're one step from being /mlp/ tier. Of course they do.
>>
>>77496661
>>77496675

Jesus...seriously?
who are they fapping to?
Pearl? Steven?

You know what...I dont want to know.
>>
>>77496663
Retribution most likely. He appears to know much about Butterfly family.
>>
>>77496691
I wonder what happened to him in the past. Hurry up season 2. Even though I know it won't answer all these questions atleast give us more clues.
>>
>>77496757
He was queen's bestie. Eventually he has fallen in love with her but for her he was only a friend. That's also why he was dissapointed in Marco, because Toffee believes that Star is a whore and is going to break his Marco's heart.
>>
>>77496800
This theory is shit and I wish people would stop trying to force it.
>>
MANNA FOREVER

STARCO NEVER
>>
Star sees the Oskar has a sweet tattoo so she decides to get a tattoo herself to impress him.

But she gets more than one.

She gets a lot of tattoos.
>>
File: I wanna nut in her ass.png (171KB, 640x554px) Image search: [Google]
I wanna nut in her ass.png
171KB, 640x554px
I sure hope the mods let us keep this thread.

I wanna nut in her ass
>>
>>77497399
>After a week, the tatoos grow weaker and weaker after each bath she takes
>She believe she's not cool enough for her tatoos to stay, as the tatoos decided to abandon her uncool body
>Marco explains to her the art of temporary tatoos
>Now Star wants a real tatoo
>It is now Marco's duty to convince her about the risks and dangers that involves
>>
File: PicsArt_11-01-08.13.12.jpg (339KB, 686x1214px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_11-01-08.13.12.jpg
339KB, 686x1214px
>>77497324
Kneel before me, inferior scum!
>>
>>77496663
Lost the finger at the massacre, which-- plot twist-- turns out to have taken place not THAT long ago (they never say exactly when it was in the episode). Star's mother wasn't the queen, but Miss Heinous or someone related to her might have been.

Somehow weak against magic, moreso than other monsters (this theory's been explained here before: him losing that arm might not have been Star's intention when attacking him; it looked like the same spell she used on Ludo earlier), maybe as a direct result of whatever happened at the massacre. Destroying the wand may tie into that, whether to weaken the Butterfly family or somehow benefit himself through the cleaving or the consequences of the explosion.

Or he may have temporarily had a higher position within society, maybe even working in the castle, but something happened that changed all that.

Most general plan is probably just some convoluted revenge thing.

For as weird as the finale was no one, including me, seems to have gone too out there with theories about him yet, maybe because he's just not in it that much.

>>77497165
I'm not crazy about this either, but next to "future Marco" almost anything seems tolerable.
>>
>>77497324
Kek
>>
>>77497324
What ever happen to Jarco?
They stood silent as a soft night breeze
>>
>>77496045
So I can watch her adventures. In a dimension where her Magic scissors will never reach
>>
>>77496227
Oh man it's such a relief to see you here dude.

Like >>77496348 said, just glad to see you here
>>
>>77497486
>>77497399
I can only imagine what ink Star would get with that mindset
>>
>>77497399
Might as well throw in a nose ring and eyebrow studs too. Make her inadvertently go full punk or goth.
>>
File: the fewcha.jpg (894KB, 1200x881px) Image search: [Google]
the fewcha.jpg
894KB, 1200x881px
>>77497528
Silly anon. The future is not written!
>>
>>77497630
Jarco was championed by some disturbingly /r9k/ types and it gained a bad rep.
>>
>>77497779
What do you mean...?
A namefag?
>>
>>77497795
No just that most of the Jarco posts were about Marco 'winning' Jackie and that silently pining over someone for years is tantamount to courtship. It got creepy enough that other Jarco shippers started expressing distaste at the direction said ship was going.
>>
File: [Laughter stops].jpg (56KB, 313x254px) Image search: [Google]
[Laughter stops].jpg
56KB, 313x254px
>>77497849
I have no words for that. Just wow.
>>
>>77497849
I...a moment of silence for our fallen ship.
May they rise again in season 2
>>
File: Star likes it rough.png (851KB, 1062x750px) Image search: [Google]
Star likes it rough.png
851KB, 1062x750px
>>
>>77497486
>Star accepts Marco's lecture and promises not to get any permanent tatoo
>The next day, on breakfast, Marco sees Star's got a tatoo on her left shoulder
>He asks her if it's another temporary tatoo
>The tatoo replies that it is not
>Star explains she used the wand to have a more lively tatoo, and she can take it off any time
>The tatoo starts flirting with Marco
>Quickly, Star uses the wand to delete her tatoo and leaves the room blushing
>>
>>77498057
Hahahah
>>
>>77498057
kek
>>
>Star vs the Forces of Fallout

Mewni is a well organized tribe located hidden
deep in the mutated and mutant infested forest, of the pacific northwest.
Mewni for generations has
somehow acquired to the resources, influence
and power over the generations to be labeled
as mere tribals. Their government is lead by a
monarchy and their society is highly organized
in someways more sophisticated than the other
"civilized" settlements in the wasteland.

Next to inherit the throne of Mewni is
Princess Star Butterfly. An adventurous
and bold (and entirely reckless much to her
parents dismay) young lady who isn't afraid to
fight super-mutants and raiders,
tames her own deathclaws and indeed she
someone who loves to have fun.

And is a special day for our special little lady.
for today is her 14th birthday. And as tradition
decrees the heir to the throne shall rightfully
inherit the realms most prized possession. The
Royal Magic Wand. The wand is an extremely
advance pre-war artifact capable of holographic
and energy projection and has both saved the
people of Mewni and destroyed its enemies.
And now its Star's turn to have it.
>>
>>77496675
>newfags who weren't around for mlp pretend to know how bad it was

The bronies didn't even stay in their general. They shitted every thread they could find up with cartoon horse fapfiction and stupid nonsensical shipping. They're the only fanbase that has ever had to be quarantined for the good of the board. For those of you that weren't around back then, that should really tell you all you need to know.

/sug/ is basically like every general but 100x faster.
>>
>>77498277
We had a Star vs Fallout idea in the last thread, Go check them out
>>
>>77498277
Pretty sound so far. I'm guessing Echo Creek is a vault made surface community and that Marco is a misunderstood "bad boy" vault dweller thats itching to leave his vault. Or that he's enthusiastic about the safety a vault offers.
>>
File: Youaregoingtobeahumanbeing.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Youaregoingtobeahumanbeing.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>77496685
Rose is a 10/10 BBW, and Lapis and Peridot are qtp2ts. Amethyst could gobble on dicks like some sort of... dick gobbling machine.
>>
>>77498317
>Or that he's enthusiastic about the safety a vault offers.
Actually thats an idea. Marco could be from a community thats always being attacked from all sorts of horrors from the wasteland. Tired of the struggle to survive, Marco seeks a place where his community can live in relitive safety and away from the wasteland. Hearing of the vaults and the opportunities they offer, Marco's on a quest to find a vault that his community can occupy and live in. Though he is unaware of the social experiments that many of these vaults actually were. Along the way he meets Star, who tries to convice Marco how 'great' the wasteland is.
>>
>>77498389
Go the fuck away.
>>
>>77498313
I know i wrote this there.
>Star and Marco asked to clear out deathclaw den.
>Go to den, hairy sentient deathclaws
>Den mother sick, her children are smart but clueless to the world outside
>Helps the deathclaws escape other bounty hunters.
>Den mother leaves her youngest to Star and Marco's care

>Hairy deathclaws, doesn't have much in terms in claws, good with manipulating their thumbs
>Baby deathclaw gets good with tech and hacking though by his honor-father Marco
>years later Star and Marco sitting in the shoulders of a power-armor clad Deathclaw with plasma casters and gatling lasers
>Leading the combined forces of the settlement of Echo Creek and Mewni tribe, against the encroaching forces of the Enclave. Lead by General Toffee and President Ludo.
>>
>>77498317
The people of Echo Creek are descendants of vault dwellers, their vault is selected for the recolonization experiment. The vault is well equipped and populated enough to make a thriving community with a proper hospital, schooling, and law enforcement. Kinda like Vault-city but less xenophobic.
>>
File: 1412375991174.jpg (20KB, 178x252px) Image search: [Google]
1412375991174.jpg
20KB, 178x252px
>>77497324
>>
>>77497849
I don't understand
>>
File: consider the followingssu.png (362KB, 838x574px) Image search: [Google]
consider the followingssu.png
362KB, 838x574px
How different would the series be if Marco was instead a genius who invents shit? He still fights alongside star but with Science instead of Karate.
>>
>>77498907
Marco is a lot more stereotypical and consequently less interesting suddenly.
>>
>>77498916
Yeah now that I think about it, it becomes boring
>>
>>77498311
/sug/ please go. I never said you were exactly like them. But I was right about SU not too far from being as bad as them.

>The bronies didn't even stay in their general
SU fans were like that at one point. Happens every once in a while.

>They shitted every thread they could find up with cartoon fapfiction and stupid nonsensical shipping
So do SU fans, just not as rabid.

>They're the only fanbase that has ever had to be quarantined for the good of the board.
I can actually see you getting your own board in the future
>>
>>77498277
cont.
>"Marco Diaz please report to the overseers office
>"Yes this is my chance to prove that im a misunderstood bad-boy" Marco thought to himself.
Marco was a descendant of the Diaz clan. A
clan of outsiders warmly welcomed in
Echo-Creek after they drove out a super-mutant raid with nothing but latino-sass and
overly manly chest hairs.
>"I wonder which of my heinous deeds they they found out?
>Is it when i replaced thecontents of that Nuka Cola keg with Sarsaparilla?
>Or when i herded that pack ravage of pygmy
geckos (harmless breed of geckos, adorable really everyone had a goodtime) into the school yard?
>Or that time when i insulted that ghoul from dead city (Marco called the ghoul creep face, which was his real name. He was thankful for the attention as everyone was avoiding him. they had a long good chat).
>"Finally this is my chance to remove my title of "The safe Kid". A moniker he received after wearing a T-45 power armor in a minor rad-roach extermination duty assigned to his class.
>Marco i would like you to meet our new cultural exchange student, Star Butterfly."
>"huh?" says Marco. Seeing a tribal can be a bit intimidating to other students, but as former outsiders themselves the Diaz family have let some lost ones stay at their home.
>"Shes well dressed for a tribal" Marco thought as he watches her threaten an Mr.Handy.
>"She needs a guide and who better than the you! The safe kid"
>"What?!" Marco shrieked in disbelief. "If not safe! Im a misunderstood badboy!"
>"You're adorable! Now im off to the nutrient paste dispenser daddies trying 52 flavors"
>Marcos lets out look of disappointed as he eyes star biting into the poor robotic construct.
>>
>>77497324
Janna is good but Star is better
I do have have a soft spot for Janna
>>
>>77498862
I don't understand either. I just figured Jarco went to wayside because it was overshadowed by Starco, Manna and various 'crack ships' like Mope and whatever you'd call SabrinaXMarco.

I do remember 'let him win' and 'let him score' but I don't think it was as bad as that post made it out to be? Do people really fixate on the pining thing? I thought the appeal was him making progress a little bit at a time, and becoming less anxious/more confident in the process? Which actually happened in the show with the two or so times she was actually given a modicum of screen time. Or at least that's why I 'root' for it.

The 'alpha' projecting/wish fulfillment is/was pretty cringe, but seems like a common thing with male characters. So not that hard to ignore, like the Janna suffering that crops up from time to time.

Jackie's very normal(ie boring) compared to the other girls, and with no show/hiatus to provide more concrete material it fades into the background. Though hints of it crop up, like that fairly recent Star/Marco/Jackie poly-ship greentexts. So yeah, little to no material canon and fan wise just makes it a very quiet ship.

I don't know. I just wanna be chill and cozy.
>>
>>77499304
No. I don't understand what you're saying.
>>
why is jackie's butt so big
>>
>>77498992
The only time I ever see SU being posted in a thread that isn't their general is when someone brings up /sug/.

I don't think I've ever seen a bunch of SU shitposters just come in and commandeer a thread. Shit, until the whole fiasco over /sug/ being banned went down, I was not aware they even had a presence on the board. I didn't even notice them, let alone realize how insanely popular the show was.

If bronies were 100 on the shitometer, SU faggots are a 4 or 5 at most. I don't give a shit what they do in the general because they stay there when it's around.
>>
Taking some lewd requests.
>>
>>77499442
Because the lower center of gravity helps her skateboard better.
>>
>>77499535
>Marco in speedo
>Star drooling
>>
>>77499535
Janna binding/stripping Marco with her own monster arm
>>
File: 1447649901637.jpg (40KB, 720x403px) Image search: [Google]
1447649901637.jpg
40KB, 720x403px
He's just taking the gummi Venus de Milo
>>
File: Homer Sanchez.jpg (46KB, 460x375px) Image search: [Google]
Homer Sanchez.jpg
46KB, 460x375px
>>77499630
>"Ahora te voy a tocar la jalea..."
>>
>>77499535
>Marco and Star hiding inside a locker for reasons
>They're in the most awkward position possible
>>
File: Jackiedoodles.png (494KB, 864x1001px) Image search: [Google]
Jackiedoodles.png
494KB, 864x1001px
That feel when you like a cutie, but can't seem to grasp how to draw them well.

I'm open for requests, maybe not lewds though..maybe
>>
>>77499535
Drunk Star is jealous of Jackie, so she's grinding on Marco asking him if he likes big butts.
>>
>>77499681
"¡No, Señor Diaz! Eso es acoso sexual, si lo hace gritaré tan fuerte que todo el país me oira"

"Je, ¿crees que los del Reino de Mewni vendrán ayudarte? No lo creo JA JA JA"
>>
>>77499558
No Jarco, but dem big meaty thighs...
>>
>>77499746
More Zombie Marco and Star. The one picture has inspired a few stories.
>>
>>77499746
Star and Marco on their first date
>>
>>77499761
All the better to ride a mean board with.
>>
>>77499746
More Jackie. Girl needs some love in these threads.
>>
>>77499535
Star giving Jackie's booty the stare of death.
>>
File: Homer Simpsons Rock Bottom.png (243KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Homer Simpsons Rock Bottom.png
243KB, 500x375px
>>77499759

>mi cholo
>>
>codeanon quits

ahh, sad day
>>
File: zombcorequest.png (149KB, 649x557px) Image search: [Google]
zombcorequest.png
149KB, 649x557px
>>77499833
Tried to venture out of my comfort zone a little. But just a little, spoiler-ed just in case.
>>
>>77500383
>Rough loving with Star

There is not enough of this.
>>
>>77500383
>That look of bliss on Stars face.
This is adorable, in a weird way.
>>
>>77500383
Star would like it rough.
>>
>>77499746
Old Marco and Old Jackie
cuz ya know....other ships have em
>>
>>77499746
>>77500662
Although I'm Starco trash, I support this fellow anon request. We all deserve some lovin'...
>>
File: firstdaterequest.png (229KB, 1159x676px) Image search: [Google]
firstdaterequest.png
229KB, 1159x676px
>>77499883
Any excuse to draw Mr.Diaz. haha
>>
>>77501207
>Dad, there's alcohol in this.
>Yup! Have fun!
>>
>>77499746
Would you draw Star and Marco having fun at the beach, it doesn't have to be lewd nor do I want it to be.
>>
>>77501001
>>30-something Jackie with even bigger, meatier thighs asking Marco if her butt's getting too big
>>Marco making the 'dat ass' face
>>
>>77498277
>>77499078
Please continue
>>77496453
I can relate, buddy, after how own game has turned out. I'd probably have given up entirely if it hadn't been graded.
If you need to take a break, or even drop it entirely, that's your call and we'll respect it.
>>
Reposting Pillar Man Marco fight

http://pastebin.com/HqtvruzP

I'm trying to make a follow-up to this that's more comedic(and maybe lewd), but I have no idea what to do to properly set it up. Ideas?
>>
>>77501583
Hi, RedHoodie: I tried your game (best score: 5159), and even if it's not my genre, I think that as a proof of concept it's very nice! I have some problem seeing the shots of normal enemies (very small and vvery fast: not a nice combination for my poor eyes, lol) and experienced a bug where the boss went off-screen, and I started scoring unlimited points.
I also love your greentexts, BTW!
Keep on!
>>
File: jackrequest.png (166KB, 767x1008px) Image search: [Google]
jackrequest.png
166KB, 767x1008px
>>77499949
I agree
>>
Jackie is based off a friend of Darons, who was also a former crush of her husbands. I think we know how it will end up.
>>
>>77502039
I call shenanigans. Sauce or it didn't happen.
>>
>>77501723
Well the first fight occured because Star went into Mewberty. I remember a few threads ago how we talked about Mewberty being infectious and that when Star had a sleep over with the rest of the girls she infected everyone. Poor Marco had to protect himself from a bunch of boy-crazed monsters, perhaps you can do this and have him transform again to better protect himself.
I can just picture the state the Diaz residence is gonna be in during all the chaos when Mr. and Mrs. Diaz return home.
>>
>>77495912

https://youtube.com/watch?v=PPjt-J0hh9o
>>
>>77502474
This was all over the goddamn SVTFOE tag on tumblr.
>>
>>77502039
We Nisekoi now.
>>
>>77502474
Why does this exist?
>>
>>77502474

ponks really would like SVTFOE tho
>>
>>77502039
Wait a minute. It is known that Jackie is based on a friend of them, but was it ever mentioned she's the former crush of Daron's husband? I'm calling BS on that, unless proven wrong.
>>
File: Star discovers the selfie button.png (663KB, 1280x1173px) Image search: [Google]
Star discovers the selfie button.png
663KB, 1280x1173px
>Star discovers the selfie
>Her entire album of photos is just pictures of her and Marco
>>
>>77501723
>>77502263
I just pictured Ferguson and Alphonso spying on the sleep over. Marco finds them while he's trying to get away from the infected mewberty girls. He needs help, so he "awakens" the dormant pillar men in his bros to stand a chance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDEbsZpweDo
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>77502547

>admitting you go to tumblr

>the stereotypes about /co/ were right
>>
>>77502749
I go there for the art. I avoid every other part of it.
>>
>>77496000

Worst case scenario we can just move to /trash/.

At least the mods there would let us post porn.
>>
>>77496607

Because our general doesn't have people who create limbless tulpas of characters from the show and try to rape them.
>>
File: jaroldies.png (820KB, 1152x1318px) Image search: [Google]
jaroldies.png
820KB, 1152x1318px
>>77500662
>>77501001
Yesssss, I was itching to draw something like this.
I picture it as a more relaxed relationship so this Marco has more hair, but kinda heftier from not moving around as much.He'll still suplex a shark or dolphin if needs be though

I just like the idea of him aging differently depending on whoever he hooks up with.
>>
>>77502718
>Ferguson and Alphonso see how swole and manly Marco's Pillar Men body is.
>They jump at the opportunity to become Pillar Men, eager to aquire hot bodies.
>Once the transformation is complete, Ferguson and Alphonso look at themselves in utter disappointment.
>The only thing thats changed is that they now have horns, longer hair, darker skin, and loincloths that are way too tight.
>Ferguson groans in dispair while Alphonso comments on how he at least dosn't need glasses anymore.
The thought of Ferguson and Alphonso obtaining great power and still being assed out is alot more funny to me then it should be.
>>
>>77503183
Oh man, my heart! These Old Marco and ships pics are great. Love your work man.
>>
>>77502749
You know what you must do to redeem yourself
>>
>>77503183
Old man Marco looks like an old sailor
>>
File: 1446667802452.png (934KB, 1442x811px) Image search: [Google]
1446667802452.png
934KB, 1442x811px
>>77496000
Mentioning it all over how we are extending it is even worse idea. Can't we just enjoy ourselfs and in case they actually delete the thread just deal with it and wait for the weekend?

Here, have this reverse colours Starco.
>>
>>77503264
Yada yada yada ree
>>
>>77503194
kek's were had
>>
>>77503264
I know your just trying to appease and all, but at least post the hot curves Latina Star pic. It is the best after all.
>>
>>77503225
Thanks, it helps that they're really fun to make.

>>77503254
Yup. That's what I was aiming for, like they spend a lot of time around the sea. (Either sailing and/or living near it)
>>
>>77503183
You're one of my favorite drawfags. Keep up the good work.
>>
File: 1443086863198.png (155KB, 389x506px) Image search: [Google]
1443086863198.png
155KB, 389x506px
>>77503319
Nah. Star's curves are perfect how they are.
>>
>>77503429
Your right of course, I don't what I was thinking.
>>
File: ech internally.jpg (38KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
ech internally.jpg
38KB, 500x342px
>>77503194
Man, you just took a funny idea and lead it to a funnier place. Good job, man.
>>
File: 1445493725569.png (169KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1445493725569.png
169KB, 1000x1000px
>>77503485
Are you sober mate? Here, have this lewd Star.
>>
File: Star visits co.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Star visits co.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>77503429
>>77503528
Pls no
>>
>>77503557
>Implying she wouldn't find it flattering
>>
>>77503514
Thank you, anything to see Ferguson and Alphonso fail hilariously.
>>77503528
Thanks but I don't find this pic of her lewd at all, only really cute. I still love it though.
>>
File: 1444495334221.png (1MB, 900x2475px) Image search: [Google]
1444495334221.png
1MB, 900x2475px
>>77503586
Why don't you find it cute AND lewd? What is wrong with you ?! Or maybe you are that edgy asshole who is all about rape and suffering?
>>
>>77503664
This artists style annoys me and I don't know why.
>>
>>77503664
>you are that edgy asshole who is all about rape and suffering?
Hell no! I've posted before about how I really like the picture and can't find it lewd because it's such a fun picture and I can actually picture Star doing this. Now, give me a lewd story in which Star makes this pose in her underware and in front of Marco that ends up leading to sexy time, then I'll find it lewd.
>>77503685
What's wrong with the artist?
>>
>>77503264
Damn anon. That Latino Star is smoking.
>>
>>77503664
So did every female exchange student develop a thing for Marco, or is this just Star exclusive?
>>
>>77503755
I can't write it right now, I'm working on something different. However, I might do it when I'm finished because I'm planning on writing short stories, 1k-2k words. Writing fics can be surprisingly hard.

By the way it was me ForeverVirgin all along and we had the same conversation before how you find that picture fun because you can actually picture Star doing it.
>>
>>77503836
Marcos a handsome dude, if Stars compliments should be taken seriously. I'm sure they were attracted to him.
>>
>>77503836
One of them did at least.
>>77503842
Virgin! I should of known. Anyway glad to see your still around and writing. Thank you for considering writing somthing that I posted as well.
>>
>>77503836
Maybe that one girl who was about to give him a kiss on the cheek. Marco's probably pretty good looking considering Star compliments him a lot
>>
>>77502263
>>77502718
>>77503194
That makes more sense than it should, considering that Pillar Men created the vampires originally.

But if humans can't fully experience mewberty due to not being Mewnian, do they just turn into weird supernatural beings that need affection? Marco can't beat on them like he did Star, that would end up just killing them, most likely.

Also, the idea of Ferg and Al being turned into awkward, mopey vampires sounds hilarious.
>>
>>77501996
Thank you <3
>>
>>77504249
The idea if i remember right is Janna gave Star some funky gypsy food and it cause Star to have a relapse of sorts except it's now it can spread, The girls became infected until it wears off (think 24 hour flu or something)
>>
>>77504429
>Janna's immune due to eating the gypsy food for years
>follows Marco around trying to grope his Pillar Man body anyways
>>
>>77504249
Since Mewnians turn into an Insect like creature during Mewberty, perhaps the others would turn into a lesser version, like workers or 'capturers' with Star being their 'queen'. The capturers are ment to find and bring a sutible mate for their queen and thats where Pillar Man Marco come in since his body is one evolutionary leap away from being the Perfect being. To combat these underlings of the boy crazed queen Star, Marco uses a stone mask he found in his fathers study to transform others into his own vampire army to combat Stars Mewberty infected force.
I can just picture an army of crazed insectoid humans battling a group of Jojo aztec vampires. The image in my head is glorious.
>>
>>77504470
No she's infected too and all the girls are trying to have their way with Marco
>>
>>77504470
This is pretty good, anything that lets Janna cause shenanigans and inturrupt Marco as he tries to save the world would be great.
>>
>>77503183
I salute to you brotha.
Now i have the old couple inspiration on full effect..and maybe some funerals stories
>>
>>77504579
I don't know if my heart can handle what you have planned anon.
>>
>>77504603
Dont worry, you are fine if you arent Sabco because I have a great brutal feels story for her
>>
>>77504655
I'm a Harem shipper, either way the feels will get to me. Looking forward to your story anon.
>>
>>77504249
I remember the powers you wrote for Pillar Marco and I enjoyed the story you wrote Gourd. I eagerly await this sequel your writing, especially with all these ideas that we're giving to you.
>>
>>77503429
>>77503528
More please
>>
So has Code given up on his project? If this is true then it is a sad day indeed.
>>
Do you think if Marco had just let Star cocoon him at the beginning of her mewberty that the whole ordeal would have been done and over with?
>>
>>77505889
She would have probably raped him for hours, and most likely have a few kids with her afterwards.
>>
>>77505889
Of course! All Marco had to do was keep Star occupied and the situation would have been lessened. Of course, if that happened then we'ed never have seen Janna flirt with Marco.
>>
>>77505889
Not unless she cocooned herself right alongside him.

It still would have grown and taken over school grounds, but it probably never would have burst open.

Instead, you would have seen the outline of a six-armed thing assaulting a writhing human shape. People all over the school would stop by to watch.
>>
File: 1445401238760.png (685KB, 789x4699px) Image search: [Google]
1445401238760.png
685KB, 789x4699px
>>77505889
>>
File: beachfunrequest.png (301KB, 846x750px) Image search: [Google]
beachfunrequest.png
301KB, 846x750px
>>77501394
Sorry for any delay.
>>
>>77506054
>People just stand around and watch as Marco gets his v-card stolen by force.
>>
>>77506159
Does Marco really believe he can karate kick an elder god?
>>
File: Saitama_OK.jpg (29KB, 375x305px) Image search: [Google]
Saitama_OK.jpg
29KB, 375x305px
>>77506254
When in doubt, punch it to a pulp. It's the man's way to solve things, and in fiction it's always the solition to everything (from the Falcon Punch to the Infinite Mass Punch). He might as well give it a shot...
>>
>>77506159
Man, you're one of the most based anons on these threads. Thanks for being a drawfag, we'll be grateful whatever you draw forever.

I've been following your stuff, just felt like pointing out that you're a kind person to your fellow anons. Cheers.
>>
>>77506054
>>77506179
>Everyone in school gathers around to watch the glowing heart shaped chrysalis.
>They're amazed by the colors and glows coming from it. Thinking its somthing akin to a lightshow.
>After awhile, shapes begin to appear inside that are very faint, and one can only see outlines.
>After awhile the shapes become more pronounced and everyone begins to see what looks like two humanoid figures, though one appears to have six arms.
>After awhile it becomes obvious what the figures are shaped like doing.
>It becomes awkward for everyone watching and some teachers begin to block the view.
>Suddenly the chrysalis explodes in a shower of purple hearts and webbing.
>Those closest are sprayed with a sticky white substance.
>As people pick themselves up from the blast, everyone sees Star emerge from what remains of the chrysalis with Marco in her arms and annonces his ascension to manhood, much like the last panel to >>77506122.
>>
>>77506402
Hahaha!

More please
>>
You guys are gonna like the story I'm writing.
>>
>>77506402
That's much too vulgar:
>Teachers and students gather alike around the big, purple silk heart.
>It's assumed a avant-garde live art display.
>Everyone takes pictures and admires the vague human figures swirling inside.
>Discussion is abuzz about the model's abstract meaning.
>Meanwhile, Marco tries to claw his way out before Star pulls him back and starts taking him upside-down.
>The crowd oohs and aahs.
>>
>>77506159
I just got back, thanks I like your art style great drawing.
>>
>>77506689
more
>>
File: Confused giraffe minion.png (302KB, 528x553px) Image search: [Google]
Confused giraffe minion.png
302KB, 528x553px
>>77506649
Probably, but what does your story entail?
>>
>>77506561
>For the next following weeks the Mewberty incident is the talk of the school.
>Word gets around on how daring Star and Marco were.
>Everyone no longer refers to Marco as the safe kid anymore.
>He is now Marco the Man, a legend among the boys and a fantasy to the girls.
>As Marco walks down the school halls, Star clings to his arm lovingly, always with a great big smile.
>Every guy that passes by gives Marco a thumbs up and a pat on the shoulder. Every girl, a wink and a seductive stare.
>Star proceeds to hiss at every girl, scarring them away.
>With all this attention, Marco wishes he'd had just ran away from Star that day.
>Suddenly Marco see's Jackie walking towards him and he panics, standing still.
>When she nears, Jackie proceeds to congratulate Marco and walks off.
>As Star gives Jackie's retreating form a death stare, a little bit of Marco's sanity breaks away.
>>77506689
Eh, I wrote it on the spot. I like your version too though.
>>
>>77506916
Star using magical aphrodisiacs on Marco
>>
>>77507015
Sounds fun.
>>
>>77507015
Can't wait to read it
>>
File: Star biting her lip 2.png (198KB, 406x374px) Image search: [Google]
Star biting her lip 2.png
198KB, 406x374px
>>77506973
Why would Marco's sanity take a hit from talking to Jackie? Unless it's because he knows he'll never tap that, as Star's too possessive of her new mate.

>>77507015
How very lewd of her
>>
>>77507015
Star finds Mr. Diaz's Viagra. She assumes its candy and makes Marco a sundae covered in it.
>>
>>77507192
>Why would Marco's sanity take a hit from talking to Jackie?
Marco seems like the kind of guy that'll assume every little thing he does might ruin his chance at getting the girl of his dreams. He'd have thought that Jackie would have been creeped out and disgusted with him after the incident. The fact that she's not and acknowledges his dirty deed with praise would be too much for poor Marco's mind to handle. Besides, the girls are intrested in Marco now, Jackie might be as well.
>>
File: Smiling Jackie 3.png (399KB, 490x486px) Image search: [Google]
Smiling Jackie 3.png
399KB, 490x486px
>>77507347
Ah, that makes some sense then. He can't handle the idea that Jackie might be a dirty, dirty girl, or it just clashes with his view of her.
>>
>>77507347
Star won't let any of them near Marco though. He's hers now.
>>
>>77507309
Half way through eating it Marco pops the biggest boner of his life and only then does he look close enough to realize what he's just eaten.

Oblivious to what she's done, Star asks how he's liking his sundae and has a seat in his lap.
>>
>>77507395
Exactly, put a girl too high on a pedestal and your asking for long fall back to reality. Though weather Jackie is a dirty girl is somthing Marco's gonna have to find out for himself.
>>77507445
Bloods been released in the water, the girls have gotten it's scent. They've seen the D(iaz) in action and now they want a taste. Star is gonna have her hands full busting the skulls of anyone thats after her Papi.
>>
>>77507475
Oh god this is awesome
>>
Manna guys pls, or at least some Janna. she might be one of the more interesting characters.
>>
File: Lewd Janna.png (95KB, 246x209px) Image search: [Google]
Lewd Janna.png
95KB, 246x209px
>>77507833
I did a fic a few days ago mostly involving Janna with a slight amount of Manna/Starco at the end.

http://pastebin.com/0BmK591j

If ya already read it, then ignore me.
>>
Hey I just remembered, did we ever make those fusion pictures of Star Jackie and Janna?
>>
File: 1446928589539.png (1MB, 1060x886px) Image search: [Google]
1446928589539.png
1MB, 1060x886px
>>77507937
sweet! btw i wounder what stars book thought her when she and Marco was distracted during mewberty
>>
File: 1447049647903.png (149KB, 700x550px) Image search: [Google]
1447049647903.png
149KB, 700x550px
>>
>>77508020
What's Star doing the entire Janna's kissing Marco?
>>
>>77508020
Glossaryck? He didn't seem that worried, as I'm assuming it's a normal thing Mewmans go through.

I'd be curious if it's just something royal females go through, or if it's something everyone has to deal with.

>>77508090
Making snake eyes at Janna maybe, unless Marco and Janna are dating in the picture, then she's probably looking away or smiling at their antics.
>>
File: 1352786407693.jpg (62KB, 350x284px) Image search: [Google]
1352786407693.jpg
62KB, 350x284px
> tfw you will never experience young love

The only reason I watch this show is for catharsis.
>>
>>77506908
>The "display" becomes a purple, sticky puddle over night.
>But it lives on through all the videos and snapshots posted online.
>It's even covered in the local newspaper the next day.
>Mr. Diaz reads a copy at the breakfast table.
>"Says here the artist's identity is still a mystery."
>Star nudges Marco in the side and winks. "Maybe they'll do a repeat performance?"
>Marco shivers uncontrollably and gazes miles away into his cereal bowl.
>"S-so many hearts... sticky inside me..."
>>
File: Jackie Smile.png (521KB, 662x520px) Image search: [Google]
Jackie Smile.png
521KB, 662x520px
>>77499746
>>77500383
>>77501207
>>77501996
>>77503183
>>77506159

Fantastic as usual, anon. I always look forward to more drawings from you.

I specially love the Jackie/Jarco ones. Jackie lately doesnt get much love.
>>
>>77507810
when did you devolve into a five year old.

its monday. svfe is the least aggressive group on the board. take a breath.
>>
File: 1441601765643.jpg (173KB, 700x420px) Image search: [Google]
1441601765643.jpg
173KB, 700x420px
>>
>>77508234
>Filename- Jackie Smile
Will Marco have it in himself to protect this smile?
>>
>>77508184
As someone who had a "girlfriend" in middle school, it's a cute but awkward experience, at least it was for me. Plus the teasing from classmates gets old fast and the fact that the adults tended to watch us like hawks all the time made being normal friends less stressful and more fun. I still miss you Lauren.

>>77508234
I'm sure she'll get more art/fics involving her once she hopefully gets more characterization in S2.

>>77508243
Just try and ignore the rabble rousers, they do naught but harm.
>>
What if Star is abusive when she's drunk?
>>
>>77507937
It seems like Janna should be on some kind of registry.
>>
File: 1441291865727.png (596KB, 800x2800px) Image search: [Google]
1441291865727.png
596KB, 800x2800px
>>77508642
>What if Star is abusive when she's drunk?

Nah Star is not like that

She's like this!
>>
File: Smiling Janna 4.png (530KB, 627x587px) Image search: [Google]
Smiling Janna 4.png
530KB, 627x587px
>>77508707
Lack of evidence and no willing witnesses.

>>77508818
That would make her a...happy drunk I guess?
Probably better than the alternatives...
>>
>>77508082
Who would Janna's first victim be? Would she warm up with Hope, or dive right in after Marco?
>>
>>77509041
>Who would Janna's first victim be?

Any poor sod within arms/tentacle reach
>>
>>77508818
This is cute as hell. I could completely see this happening.
>>
>>77509181
Cute, except for the part that implies Star intends to force herself on Marco.
>>
>>77509264
CUTE AND PERFECT!
>>
>>77509264
It's ok Marco isn't here. Just this guy with a mole on his cheek that Star is telling how hot Marco is.
>>
>>77508818
I like the idea that Star has all this repressed attraction towards Marco, but she has such a tight lid on it that it only comes out when she's plastered.
>>
Star and Marco in Disney Infinity when?
>>
File: 1446880418482.png (243KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1446880418482.png
243KB, 1200x1200px
A ship doesnt need to be "Perfect".

All it needs to be is heartwarming and cute.
>>
>>77502474
>mfw I was on that other thread
>>
STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!
>>
File: Marco loves his scruff.png (816KB, 822x755px) Image search: [Google]
Marco loves his scruff.png
816KB, 822x755px
>>77510288
Ain't that most of the ships though?
If Marco's involved, it just adds to the cuteness.
>>
>>77503264
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>77510288
>>A ship doesnt need to be "Perfect".
No, but it certainly helps.
>>
File: It hurts all over.jpg (227KB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
It hurts all over.jpg
227KB, 1344x756px
>>77510288
I'd be more than happy to settle with Marco and Sabrina being friends, just as long as it gave Sabrina a reason to smile.
It's the best pain medication.
>>
File: Happy Sabrina 2.png (337KB, 570x403px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Sabrina 2.png
337KB, 570x403px
>>77510699
Maybe she'll replace Britney as the head cheerleader at some point, and make a bunch of friends from being good at it and not being a meanie head.
>>
>>77510775
Britney gets injured and has to stay home for a few weeks (it was Star's fault) so Sabrina fills in as head cheerleader. But she isn't confident enough to do it alone so she recruits Star as co-head cheerleader.
>>
File: Shut Up and Dance.jpg (312KB, 846x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Shut Up and Dance.jpg
312KB, 846x1280px
>>
File: Happy Sabrina.png (194KB, 319x361px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Sabrina.png
194KB, 319x361px
>>77510699
I also would like Sabrina and Marco to become friends. That would be enough for me.

Heck, the Sabrina fanfic I wrote was about she and Marco becoming friends with no romance whatsoever.
>>
File: Excited Ferguson.png (507KB, 631x486px) Image search: [Google]
Excited Ferguson.png
507KB, 631x486px
>>77511183
True, Marco could use some more friends than just Ferg, Al, and Star.
>>
>>77502474
That was honestly a pretty accurate depiction of the fanbases of /co/, fucking faggot Animated James aside.

>Gravity Falls fans act like their show is god

>Steven Universe fans act like Steven Universe is the only thing worth watching

>Star Vs fans are autistic and have low standards

>We Bare Bears fans are quiet furries

>Rick And Morty fans act like their show means more than it does when all it really is adult humor

>Teen Titans Go gets shitted on

Yep.
>>
File: Sabrina cheers.png (77KB, 480x501px) Image search: [Google]
Sabrina cheers.png
77KB, 480x501px
>>77510775
It looks like she had some leftover Codeine after her casts got removed
>>77510918
I could see Star confusing the roles of the cheerleaders and the players.
It's enough of an excuse to see her take to the field in a cheerleading uniform and body slam
someone.
>>
File: Vladimir.jpg (850KB, 1682x1021px) Image search: [Google]
Vladimir.jpg
850KB, 1682x1021px
>>77495912
Where all the manna fags at?
>>
>>77510918
Star gets very enthusiastic about her role as cheerleader and starts following Marco around cheering him on as he performs extremely mundane tasks.
>>
>>77510918
>>Star constantly messes things up by being TOO enthusiastic, getting involved in the game, and magical shenanigans
>>Sabrina frantically tries to reign her in but is afraid to because holy fuck Star motherfucking Butterfly
>>finally stands up to Star and tells her to calm her tits before she costs the Possums the game
>>+1 confidence gained
>>
>>77511183
Of course, I'm still going to ship them. Maybe even in a TV-14 manner.
>>
>>77501805
Cheers for the feedback, both on the game and the green!
>>
Was the guy making CYOA in the last thread here already?
>>
>>77512570
Not sure if you mean Skippy or me.
If the former, don't think so, if the latter, yeah, I been lurking.
>>
File: Comet Dragonfly & Marcia Diaz 2.png (420KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Comet Dragonfly & Marcia Diaz 2.png
420KB, 1280x960px
Deafbro at genderbends again.
>>
>>77499078
Cont
>"Thanks for showing me around Safe Kid!"
>"No no no. Whatever you heard about isn't true." Replies Marco while star waves to other students.
>"I dont know were people get the idea im so safe! Oh watch your step proxy mines. You were power armor to deal with radroaches one time and your labeled for life. Oh bear trap. Frankly i like taking risk, and would welcome a little danger in my life!"
>After that statement Star waved her wand and a gigantic bloatfly suddenly appears grabbing a patrolling Securitron and flying into the horizon.
>"What the heck was that?!" shrieked the little mexican
>"Oh i thought you said youd like a little danger."
>"Who are you?"
>"I'm a magical princess from a magical kingdom" As stars wave her wand at an arc. It was trailed by by what seems to be a rainbow, that seems to the properties of plasma. Whatever it is the magnetic containment seems to have reached its limit as the arc of pastel colors sparked into flames spreading into the nearby shed.
>"Well thats the end of our tour." *turns around* "Im going home now." said marco pacing continually increasing his speed as he decided that he did not want anything to do with the little lady,
>>
>>77512790
Star still looks like a girl. Marco just has long hair.
>>
>>77513138
>Marco grows his hair out after learning Jackie 'might' have a thing for long hair.
>It just so happens that Star finds Marco more attractive now that he has long flowing locks.
>Whenever she gets the chance she runs her fingers though it, which bothers Marco.
>>
File: Staco sleep.jpg (153KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Staco sleep.jpg
153KB, 1024x768px
Reminder that Starco is cute and perfect
>>
>>77499535

Star in a sexy flamenco dress (which really accentuates her figure), being openly flirty with Marco.
>>
File: Romantic Marco.png (294KB, 1024x922px) Image search: [Google]
Romantic Marco.png
294KB, 1024x922px
I want to see in season 2 Marco being the true hero that I know he is rescuing Star from the forces of evil! or maybe her parents or responsibilities or boredom just something like how she saved him
>>
>>77503425
Thank you
>>77504579
Glad to help with the inspiration funeral anon
>>77506395
Thanks for the kind words anon
>>77506709
I'm glad you liked it
>>77508234
Thanks amarillo, these requests were really fun, and it was nice to contribute more content for a neglected character/pairing.

I will probably spend the following week touching up, and/or coloring these in to pass the time until the next weekend thread comes along.

Hope I didn't miss anyone.
>>
>>77514253
He'll have his crowning glory one day anon. But until then, we'll only get interdimensional fun and cute
>>
File: danna1.jpg (137KB, 826x1365px) Image search: [Google]
danna1.jpg
137KB, 826x1365px
yo star general, someone asked me to draw some Janna last weekend.
>>
>>77514522
bless you
>>
>>77514522
NOICE
>>
>>77501207
Cute.
>>
>>77514522
Hot, I love the little peeping/surprised Glossy near the book there, a nice touch.
>>
>>77514522
Sweet baby! Great job man.
>>
>>77514522
>>
File: Slightly frightened Marco.png (64KB, 168x169px) Image search: [Google]
Slightly frightened Marco.png
64KB, 168x169px
>>77514522
Very well drawn; them keys though
>I'll trade you Marco, your keys for your virginity...
>>
>>77514881
>B-but Star already took it.
>>
>>77514522
I am usually not fond of lewd art but I love this regardless.

I could totally see Janna being a total tease like you drew her here.

It's lewd but oddly fits the character. like that Star pic that gets posted from time to time with her in her undies doing peace signs. it ends coming out as cute.
>>
>>77514940
So Star and Janna both have pics that are ment to be lewd but come off as cute and character fitting. (Though Janna's pic is still very lewd.) We just need a picture of Jackie now and the set will be complete.
>>
Is the fanfic list ever actually updated?
>>
File: Cheek nuzzling intensifies.png (882KB, 1057x650px) Image search: [Google]
Cheek nuzzling intensifies.png
882KB, 1057x650px
>>77515055
On the booru? It might not be, as I made a post asking to add two fics I wrote to it, and that post is still sitting there. It's apparently only been a week though.
>>
>>77514897

...but she doesn't know that...
>>
Uhm here have a green, since the thread is still up

>Star is at a sleepover at Janna's with a few other girls
>They are having fun and want to watch horror movies, Janna wishes they had a fog machine for ambience
>"Oh Marco's parents have one, I'm sure they'll let us use it if we ask nicely" Star tells them.
>Her, Janna, Hope and star fan head over to the Diaz house
>The machine is in th garage, Mrs. Diaz just tells them to knock first since Marco is in there practicing his karate and hates it when hes interrupted.
>"He likes to stay in the zone, whatever that means" Mrs. Diaz tells them.
>They head to the side door of the garage its slightly open and music is blaring
>Star is first at the door, and peaks inside
>"Hey Marco is OK of we..."
>She see's Marco striking a punching bag repeatedly, shirtless and covered in sweat. He's more muscular then Star ever imagined
>"Take that Jeremy, take that Tom, take that Toffee " a clueless Marco mumbles every time he threw a punch
>Star shuts the door and tries to get everyone inside the house
>"You know what ha-ha its out of...fog...juice yeah, lets go back and just watch without it'
>Janna is immediately suspicious
>"Star what are you hiding?"
>She goes for the door but Star stops her

What happens next?
>>
>>77515546
Janna uses her gypsy wiles to slip past Star and open the door
>>
>>77515546
Star throws a coin, getting dirty gypsy Jannas attention away from the door and Marco.
>>
>>77515546
Janna tries to use her gypsy trickery to sneak past Star, who still blocks her path. While the two girls are busy, Hope sneaks a peek inside the garage and her innocent eyes get an eyeful of Marco's toned body.
>>
>>77515546
Use Mewnie CQC on Janna
>>
>>77515576
>>77515599
Which gypsy path shall be chosen?
>>
>>77515546
Also in this story Star is just trying to be a pal and give Marco some privacy as she wasn't even suppose to be home. She too in the back of her mind wants another peek but no she doesn't want Marco to get embarrassed.
>>
>>77515665
Right, so Star wants the sight of boy candy to herself and would perfer if the others left so she can continue her spying. Got it.
>>
File: whossat.png (207KB, 425x403px) Image search: [Google]
whossat.png
207KB, 425x403px
>>77515546
The idea of the girls having a sleepover is really popular among fans.

Makes me wonder if they will add that as a plot point for season two. What if Nefcy is spying on us to get ideas for episodes!?
>>
>>77515977
I hope Marco pours Marco a glass of lemonade becomes canon
>>
>>77515977

Oh she's watching us, somehow I just know.
>>
>>77516154
Will she use the cute Starco moments we imagine?
>>
>>77516154
Nefcy you savage you were WriteFriend all along well played.
>>
File: Cocky Star.png (726KB, 698x682px) Image search: [Google]
Cocky Star.png
726KB, 698x682px
>>77515977
I wouldn't be too surprised, but it would be funny if in S2 and beyond there were little in-jokes in the show that could be traced back here.
>>
>>77516262
Yes nefcy is secretly a 26 yr old Mexican American male.
>>
File: 1444442753090.png (22KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1444442753090.png
22KB, 128x128px
>>77516390
She very well could be, on the internet that is.
>>
>>77516390
Male, Mexican, Nefcy... My god, Your not Nefcy, your her Husband! This entire time, right under our noses. You got us WriteFriend, You got us.
>>
>>77516433

But for sure who I'm not?

Tom.

Post yfw you aren't a kek.
>>
File: 1445835851172.png (179KB, 334x324px) Image search: [Google]
1445835851172.png
179KB, 334x324px
>>77516468
>>
File: 59c.jpg (31KB, 410x308px) Image search: [Google]
59c.jpg
31KB, 410x308px
>>77516468
>>
File: 40 % drills.jpg (71KB, 463x341px) Image search: [Google]
40 % drills.jpg
71KB, 463x341px
>>77516468
>mfw I'm not Tom
>>
File: Smug Pixie.png (81KB, 192x194px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Pixie.png
81KB, 192x194px
>>77516468
>>
>>77516468

Meant c-u-c-k.

>>77516456
I wish if I had qt animator wife I wouldn't be sitting in the dark playing Fallout 4

Actually no never mind I still would be
>>
File: 1382670414727.png (122KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
1382670414727.png
122KB, 1280x719px
>>77516468
>Literally kekked in a children's cartoon
>>
>>77516538
You'd be sitting in the dark playing Fallout 4 with someone else. Unless she had better things to do.
>>
>>77516582
She would be monitoring my status on my pipboy while I play, making sure to give me a stimpak when I need it. True teamwork.

Oh well.
>>
File: bueno.jpg (47KB, 546x366px) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
47KB, 546x366px
>>77516468
>Marcos face when
>>
File: Sabrina smile.png (285KB, 343x521px) Image search: [Google]
Sabrina smile.png
285KB, 343x521px
Maybe I AM secretly Nefcy!

Yeah sure I wish, you all have seen my writing and drawing skills, Nefcy has actual talent.

>>77516041
Oh man that would be THE BEST if they somehow put any kind of nod to Marco pours Marco lemonade.

Is it bad that I think theres a small chance of it happening?

>>77516154
>"Hey, Daron! they have threads about the show during the weekends over the cartoon boards in 4chan."
>"Oh thats neat. Do they discuss the show?"
>"Doesn't seem like it. All they do is talk about shipping and make fun of Tom."
>"Oh... well thats good, I guess...?"
>"There's also this guy that wants to nut in... you know what? forget I brought it up at all."
>>
File: 1383400171394.jpg (274KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1383400171394.jpg
274KB, 1024x768px
>>77516659
>Hey Tom
>Who is living in the same house with Star?
>Who goes to the same school as Star?
>Who goes on adventures with Star?
>Who gets to hold her hand and hug her?
>And most important of all, who danced with her under the light of the Blood moon?
>That's right, not you
>Tom's face when
>>
>>77516468
Will Tom be redeemed by the end of the series? We already know he won't win Star back and that's gotta hurt the most.
>>
File: Yes Masterrrr.png (220KB, 331x399px) Image search: [Google]
Yes Masterrrr.png
220KB, 331x399px
>>77516729
Quick alternative dimension screw up where Star and Marco get trapped with variants of themselves, but only for a few minutes. Just enough time for Marco to pour himself a homemade glass of lemonade...

>>77516757
I'd be happy if he learned to chill out. He seems like an ok guy, so long as he's not angry.
>>
>>77508184
I became a robot out of choice instead of circumstance because I fell into the trap of young love, and I consider myself happier now due to how badly my experiences through 8th-10th grade soured my perception of love.
>>
>>77516729
>nut?
>Nut what? Where?
>>
File: Rafael singing in the shower.png (537KB, 687x462px) Image search: [Google]
Rafael singing in the shower.png
537KB, 687x462px
>>77516823
>Squirrels
>What?
>4chan is infested with squirrels, oh how they love their nuts
>...I'll keep that in mind
>That's why they like your teeth too
>>
>>77516823
Nut In her as
>>
>>77516746
>We do things at night Tom.
>Dirty things.
>I'll tell ya, with Star around theres no sleeping at all for me.
>That girl can last the whole night.
>Not just her too.
>You see, Star got a little curious one day.
>She thought maybe having another girl in bed might be interesting.
>Or two.
>Or three.
>Either way, I'm now the busiest young man at night in all of Echo Creek.
>But you know what, the thing that gets me every time.
>Is when I'm with star.
>When she's under me.
>And she screams at the top of her lungs.
>How much she LOVES IT!
Why is Tom's suffering so delicious and the thought of evil Marco being smug and showshowboating such a delectable delicacy.
>>
So which other shows have the creator visited the 4 chan thread?

I only know that /mlp/ got visited once or twice
>>
>>77516967
I can see Tom bragging about the things he and Star did when they were dating. Then Marco just tells him that they do all of those things and then some.
>>
>>77517114
I doubt Tom got very far with Star, the way he obsesses over her might hint that she was his first real love. Though I can see Tom bragging about how he and Star once almost touched shoulders when they walked on the same street together.
>>
>>77517184
Yeah that's what I meant. Like bragging about almost touching her hand once or something like that. Then Star just runs and grabs Marco's hand saying they need to go somewhere while Marco has the biggest shit eating grin on his face as he looks at Tom
>>
>>77517208
My mistake, but also how do we not have a picture of this yet?
>>
>>77517243
Drawfriends haven't thought of it yet.
>>
>>77496626
>>77496675
Pretty much:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPjt-J0hh9o
>>
File: Star a cute.png (678KB, 1152x1330px) Image search: [Google]
Star a cute.png
678KB, 1152x1330px
>http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm26351046
Japanese subbed episode 1A. I wish I could read moon so I can understand their comments. All I know is that "wwww" is their equivalent of "lol"
>>
>>77517208
>Tom comes to Earth to talk to Star
>Ends up in a verbal argument with Marco about what it takes to be a good boyfriend
>"Oh look at that the mortal who's never even had a girlfriend is going to lecture me about romance? Pathetic. "
>Marco sneered but said nothing
>"I've held Stars hand once, and even pretended to blow her a kiss, but oh wait you nodded at a girl once so clearly... "
>Star walks into the room
>"Why are you still here Tom? I said leave. Whatever c'mon Marco lets go to the movies "
>Jumps on Marco's back and wraps herself around his waist and pats his head.
>"Onward brave Marco"
>"Fine, but I'm not carrying you home again if you fall asleep during"
>"Aww but your like a walking teddy bear"

Post Toms face when.
>>
File: SAAAAVE MEEE.png (63KB, 367x202px) Image search: [Google]
SAAAAVE MEEE.png
63KB, 367x202px
>>77517506
>>
File: 1ac.png (25KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
1ac.png
25KB, 250x202px
>>77517506
>>
File: 1433166062303.jpg (424KB, 514x836px) Image search: [Google]
1433166062303.jpg
424KB, 514x836px
>>77517506
>>
File: Let's plot a course.png (345KB, 693x418px) Image search: [Google]
Let's plot a course.png
345KB, 693x418px
Theres an evil part inside me that wishes TomStar happens.

It would be so fun to see.
>>
>>77517995
Them be fighting words.
>>
File: Glaring Ludo.png (746KB, 782x716px) Image search: [Google]
Glaring Ludo.png
746KB, 782x716px
>>77517995
Perhaps it's cancer; hope it doesn't spread, for your sake.
>>
File: 53457600_p0.jpg (185KB, 720x664px) Image search: [Google]
53457600_p0.jpg
185KB, 720x664px
StarTom? Really? That's just straight up disgusting, I expected better from you guys. Better wise up before the mods ban you for having SHIT TASTE.
>>
File: [Disgust intensifies].jpg (74KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
[Disgust intensifies].jpg
74KB, 1920x1080px
>>77517995
>TomStar
>>
File: Frozen Star.png (457KB, 534x577px) Image search: [Google]
Frozen Star.png
457KB, 534x577px
>>77518032
>>77518064
>>77518368

Hey. Even I get to be a little bit EVIL and appease that little desire everyone has to see the world burn.

I don't even like TomStar. Tom is a jerk and totally deserves that Star broke up with him.
>>
Star accidentally sends Marco back in time. Through a series of improbable events before returning to the present Marco ends up being the reason past Star broke up with Tom in the first place.
>>
>>77517503

Overall their reaction seems to be pretty positive. Everyone seemed to freak the hell out when Marco showed that he knew karate though, it was kinda funny.

Everyone seems to love Star, and thought she was really cute. So hopefully we'll see more of the same reaction during the dub.

Also one of the guys seem to really like the idea of Star as a magical girl being paired with Marco, the hand to hand combatant and if my kanji dictionary is to be trusted he sees the two as an item already. I didn't read everything but there seems to have been a fair rush of comments from the hug to the end. Even Japan already sees that Starco is cute and perfect.
>>
File: Akuma buster Star.jpg (88KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Akuma buster Star.jpg
88KB, 500x500px
>>77518628
>Everyone seemed to freak the hell out when Marco showed that he knew karate though, it was kinda funny.
They probably thought he'll be the usual useless beta male MC.
>Everyone seems to love Star, and thought she was really cute
Nendroids when? Figures when?
>Even Japan already sees that Starco is cute and perfect.
Starco is so cute and perfect that even language barriers cannot stop it. I'm really excited now because I know they are going to freak out when Blood moon ball arrives and we will get a bunch of new art. And if we get really lucky, it might pull a RWBY and get a manga.
>>
>>77518628
Well it's Japan. Very hands-off and stingy with affection.

A hug's practically third base for them.
>>
File: that feel when symbolism.jpg (237KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
that feel when symbolism.jpg
237KB, 1920x1080px
Jarco will indeed happen on the way to the endgame of Starco. It's not a matter of when or how but more a matter of who it will hurt the most when it ends.
>Jackie actually has feelings for Marco even stronger than the ones he has for her but isn't a spaz about it
>Jackie finally wins the Marcob Owl and is really, truly happy
>Marco realizes he loves Star more and decides to break it with Jackie
>she tries to play it cool
>Jackie's heart when

At least she'll get her turn unlike Janna.
>>
>>77518868
Nah, Jackie and Marco's separation will be totally mutual and they'll remain buds afterwards. Jackie might wistfully comment that he's the one that got away, but I doubt she'll be freaking out over it.
>>
File: Star smiling 2.png (750KB, 711x711px) Image search: [Google]
Star smiling 2.png
750KB, 711x711px
>>77518868
Or maybe Jackie and Marco will become a happy stable couple and their love will only grow stronger and stronger every day as Star watches proudly how her "bestie" got to be with the girl of his dreams who turned out to like him back as strongly.

I mean... Maybe!
>>
I want a redemption arc for Tom
hotheads are not evil!
>>
File: remember.png (21KB, 1094x260px) Image search: [Google]
remember.png
21KB, 1094x260px
>>77518868
reminder
>>
File: Dr. D.jpg (212KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dr. D.jpg
212KB, 1920x1080px
>>77519019
That is a very distinct possibility anon and it's good that we're covering all grounds.
But NAAAAAH.

>>77519061
That one interview with Nefcy said that we'll see more of Tom if i recall correctly. I wouldn't mind seeing a bit of redemption for him since he is at least attempting to better himself as a person. It would definitely be better than bringing him back just so he could get shit on some more. It's moments like these where we must once again thank god that we're not Tom.
>>
>>77519061
He's not evil. Just rash, immature, clingy, neurotic, and temperamental.
>>
>>77519146
You know what's kind of sad about Marco chopping Tom's hand off? Star was more concerned that Tom would get mad rather than the fact that he just got hurt.
>>
>>77519199
It's likely that she knows as a demon that's not that big of a deal to him.
>>
>>77519199
His body is pretty weak if a Karate chop can cut his hand off. Then again, Marco might just be that strong
>>
>>77519818
looks like Tom's body is just skin containing demon soul or hell fire, to me at least
>>
>>77519818
He broke a skateboard in two just by stomping his foot, that's no easy feat. The boy is strong.
>>
>>77519880
He didn't just break her skateboard.

He broke her heart.
>>
>>77497508
>pic
not him but kek'd hard
>>
>>77518504
This would be awesome.
>>
>>77518504
>Marco sabotaging Tom
that would imply Tom did nothing wrong and is in fact justified
>>
>>77520033
It would be unintentional sabatoge. Marco is enough of a sci fi nerd to know he shouldn't mess with the past but he accidentally keeps getting involved with past Star and Tom anyway.
>>
>>77520055
Still seems like Tom would be getting fucked over for no reason
>>
>>77520083
Well yeah but fucking Tom over is funny so who gives a shit?
>>
File: 1447743647324.gif (3MB, 300x177px) Image search: [Google]
1447743647324.gif
3MB, 300x177px
>>77516468
>>
Anyone here want to write a fan fic for next weeks thread I have an idea for one, I'd do it myself but my writing is just terrible.
>>
File: and so, the cuck cries.gif (41KB, 344x203px) Image search: [Google]
and so, the cuck cries.gif
41KB, 344x203px
>>77520098
>>
>>77499535
Mewberty Star playing with the tentacles of a fully monster-limbed Marco
>>
>>77502567
Because cringe-lords that they are, some bronies are extremely skilled and talented.
>>
>>77520324
What does this have to do with anything related?
>>
>>77520324
Wrong reply I guess
>>
File: Star and Marco animu.png (100KB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
Star and Marco animu.png
100KB, 500x289px
>>
>>77520911
What are the chances that, when SvtfoE is aired in Japan, one of our japanese brothers will draw Marco as a Kamen Rider? I've been waiting months for that...
>>
>>77520992
I'd like that. They already made a Star doing that Kinnikuman wrestling move on Tom. Funny they made their own little meme out of that cute translation of the title
>>
>>77520288
I'll give it a shot
>>
>>77520992
Kamen Rider Marco and Sailor star Star!
Awesomesauce.
>>
>>77520289
>>to get back at Marco, Tom decides to steal his girl the way he stole his shot at being bound to Star
>>to to reasons, Tom's intel convinces him Janna is Marco's crush
>>he moves in to sweep Janna off her feet
>>she into it be Tom quickly realizes bitch is crazy
>>Marco and Star are both Happy for Tonna
>>now Tom just wants to be rescued from the creepy gypsy lady
>>
>>77522074
>>due to reasons
>>
>>77522074
This tickles my sides, Please continue
>>
File: 1446545057433.png (284KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1446545057433.png
284KB, 900x1000px
>>77522074
are you sober?

Here, have this lewd Star.
>>
>>77522448
Marco walks into Star's room without knocking, she's relaxing on her bed like that.
>>
>>77522659
you forgot to write the rest of the story
>>
>>77522735
That's the whole story.
The world ended moments later.
>>
>>77522756
No it didn't. You just like to tease people and leaving them with hunger for more.

Finish your story you asshole.
>>
>>Marco finally lands a date with Jackie
>>Star goes into full wingman mode and helps him get ready
>>makes sure his outfit, plans, and smalltalk are all on point
>>5 minutes before he's about to head out he's still a nervous, spaghetti flinging wreck
>>Star decides to take drastic measures
>>pins him up against the wall and gives him a bro-job to help him relax
>>""There, that should help. Now go get her, wildman!" then she shoves him out the door still in a daze
>>
>>77522890
Haha

bro job
>>
I decided to watch this as I liked Gravity Falls, but fuck, why is star's VA so shit, she sounds awful, like a middle aged hag. Not cute at all.
>>
>>77523150
I know this is bait and here's you response about the shrillness of Mabel's voice which I assume is what you were going for.
>>
>>77523219
Why respond at all if you know it's bait?
>>
>>77523250
It's only polite. Here at /sveg/ we strive for a kinder, more humane general.
>>
>>77523219

Mabel's voice isn't even shrill though, I just think star sounds terrible and not like a kid at all. Also just because someone's opinion differs from your own doesn't make something bait.
>>
>>77523270
No, that's a stupid reason that only seeks to justify shitposting. Stop that shit. Generals have ended up being pruned because of this.
>>
File: tumblr_nq278gLviI1u4tjv7o2_500.gif (44KB, 500x413px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nq278gLviI1u4tjv7o2_500.gif
44KB, 500x413px
>>77523306
I think you need to calm down, friend. If you get that worked up you might go all scorched earth and start posting porn, which is why threads actually get pruned.
Have some Starco to help you relax.
>>
File: Hug it Out.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hug it Out.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>77523416
Well, fine, forget I said anything then.
>>
>>77522808
>Marco is looking for Star, they're supposed to be working on a school project.
>Seeing light coming out from under Star's door, Marco walks right on in without bothering to knock.
>"Star?" Marco calls out, before turning his eyes to her bed.
>Star is reclined, looking over a page from the wand manual. She's wearing nothing but her headband and tights.
>Upon hearing her name, Star looks towards Marco. For about two seconds they just stare at each other.
>When the situation finally registers, a blushing Star lets out a shrill shriek. In one quick motion she grabs her wand and fires a narwhal at Marco.
>The narwhal knocks Marco back out the doorway, and slams the door shut behind it.
>On his back in the hallway under a small narwhal, Marco makes a mental note to knock from now on.
>The next day both of them act as if nothing ever happened, the event is never brought up.

ARE YOU HAPPY BITCH!?
>>
>>77523531
>both of them act as if nothing ever happened

No Sir, I'm not happy.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 860x844px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 860x844px
So, I started on the follow-up to the Pillar Man shenanigans.

http://pastebin.com/pySkpQQn

This can go a lot of ways, but I took the thread's advice.

any girls I forgot to infect?
>>
File: 1435674534845.jpg (16KB, 645x428px) Image search: [Google]
1435674534845.jpg
16KB, 645x428px
>>77523416
that cute
>>
File: starco_littledigits.png (204KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
starco_littledigits.png
204KB, 1000x1000px
>>77523284
Mabel's voice is nasally, but I love Louise from BB so whatever.

You'll get used to Star's voice. It matches just fine with her goofy personality.
>>
>>77520992
They're either going to draw him as Shotaro (Because he's half boiled) or Ryusei (Because he uses kung-fu and is damn good with a staff)
>>
>>77524267
Well, my first pick's always been Marco as Jotaro and Star as Star Platinum. It all depends on our japanese overlords...
>>
>>77524267
Why do I have the feeling I will see a STAR platinum at some point
>>
>>77524329
And just as I said it. An anon is thinking the same
>>
>>77523806
>http://pastebin.com/pySkpQQn
I comeback to find this waiting for me, I'll read it right now so thanks SmashedGourd.
>>
>>77523661
>/co/ not satisfied
Shocker
>>
>>77523806
Will you continue the Jarco fic?
>>
>>77523531
JUST LIKE MY CHINESE CARTOONS
>>
>>77524496
>CURRENT YEAR
>not watching Indonesian shadow puppet theater
>>
>>77524530
>Indonesian shadow puppet theater
>Not Siamese motion drawings
>>
File: 200% GLAD.png (517KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
200% GLAD.png
517KB, 497x732px
>>77523806
Thanks, bro. Gonna give it a reading soon.
>>
>>77524463
I'm at a bit of an impasse with that. I've got a few different ideas for chapters, and I don't know whether to make them into separate chapters or to lump them together.
>>
>>77523806
I believe you missed Hope, Chantelle, and StarFan13. Though it's really optional if you want to do the latter.
>>
>>77524742
S'all good. Really digging it, looking forward to more.
>>
File: MUH BEST FRIEND.jpg (174KB, 793x794px) Image search: [Google]
MUH BEST FRIEND.jpg
174KB, 793x794px
>>77502567
Have a thing anon
>>
File: bmb.png (720KB, 556x558px) Image search: [Google]
bmb.png
720KB, 556x558px
>>77519019
>Blood moon hates this
>Sends a myriad of monsters, mercenaries, and abominations in various schemes to either separate Jarco and/or strengthen Starco
>Jackie and Marco actually communicate so there's little to no drama when he needs to leave to help his bestie
>Star's so strong with her upbringing, wand(which is aimed for on occasion depending on the monster of the week)and natural mewman strength that it isn't necessary a lot of the time. (hopefully leading to more eps where she interacts with people outside of Marco)
>But they like fighting together anyway so it does strengthen their relationship
>But in a purely brodum way rather than the romantic way
>Getting fed up with this BM settles on removing Jackie from the picture entirely
>Marco takes a hit meant for her--Woops!
>The trail of thought splinters from here.

I know the above it's very unlikely, but I do want a Sailor Moon and/or other magical girl show-like action-y arc. It felt awkward in STC when Marco told Toffee that lots of people tried to take the wand when in retrospect it's always just been Ludo and his goons.

Either way, a grander and/or larger villainous force would be nice for S2+
>>
>>77523806
When is Star going to be infected or is she already molesting Marco?
>>
>>77525314
I thought about having her be immune due to being exposed once and having adapted to it. I don't want to recycle her as an antagonist, seems lazy. Plus, she's good for comedy. The more characters that can react and interact with Pillar Man Marco, the better.

the molesting can still be arranged
>>
has anyone heard the new song from tenacious Diaz
its called, master sphaghetti
>>
>>77525650

>Master Spaghetti

Aaah! Arghhh!

I do not need, (he does not need)
a telephone (a telephone)
My memes are fuckin, (fuckin)
Powerful!!

Aaah!! Arghhh!

Sorry
I did not mean, (he did not mean)
to text a lolcat (to text a lolcat)
Spaghetti drains from me,
all the time!

Now take a look (take a look)
tell me what do you see? (tell me what do you see?)
We've got spaghetti in my pants!!

AAAH! Arghhh!!

But it was a dream sequence, because they're yet to find the kek of destiny...
>>
>>77525808
Awsome man, Why is it so easy to insert characters into this? Example: I pictured jeremy being mindblowed.
>>
>>77523806
This was a fun read, made me craving for more. I always pictures these in the typical show's style, but then when Marco transforms I immediately picture him in the jjba style while Star and everyone else remains the same, and it always makes me laugh.

Keep up the great work dude.
>>
What do you think of Polish Star?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAdmo3ldc38
>>
>>77526458
MY FUCKING EARS ARE BLEEDING

I actually had high hopes for it but they just had to fuck it up. The translation is bullshit and the choice of actors is inaccurate and annoying. I bet they didn't even know two shits about their characters, they just cared to get in and out of the recording studio as fast as possible and get paid. Marco doesn't even sound like an underage and Star has a voice of common polish whore.

Polsih dubbing has reached the bottom.
>>
>>77526680
>Star has a voice of common polish whore.
fuck you man, that's like my 3rd favorite voice actor
>>
>>77526458
Marco's voice is shit, but I don't mind Star.
>>
>>77527110
This actress sounds bad not because the sound of her voice is bad but because she tries way to hard to imitate the character she has no clue about and she has no talent in pretending to be somebody she is not. Her acting sounds more like a mocking than acting. You can especially hear it in 01:39

In other words, she's just bad actress.
>>
File: 1440904587310.png (735KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1440904587310.png
735KB, 1280x720px
Speaking of dubs.

The other day I saw the latin amerian dub of Mewberty on TV and I love Janna's voice on it.

There's something about it that fits the character perfectly.
>>
>>77526458
Eh, I don't care for the way she sounds, but I had the same issue with the English VA, but I got used to it. If I cared to sit and watch more episodes, I'd get used to it as well probably.
She does sound a little...guttural? But that just might be how Polish people sound.
>>
>>77528087
She is purposely lowering her voice. Why she does that I don't really know, personally I blame the bad acting because the orginal Star is usually doing the opposite.

However, I have noted something intresting when it comes down to various language versions. No matter what show it is and anytime the topic of dubbing is brought there are always some nations claiming that their voice over is terrible. Usually anybody who is not of their nation and has no clue about the language will state that he doesn't really care or even enjoy the foreign voices. I believe that it is simply due to inability to understand the speech, because if you ignore the sense of what the characters are saying, there isn't really much you can judge or say about their acting.
>>
Challenge! Make a cute greentext story out of this pic
>>
File: tumblr_nxzb2zC1xU1ui7whgo1_1280.png (662KB, 700x786px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxzb2zC1xU1ui7whgo1_1280.png
662KB, 700x786px
>You cannot unsee it
>>
>>77528581
I'm busy right now but I will write it down for later unless somebody else accepts.

I'll have to write a greentext for you and >>77503528
>>
>>77528677
God damnit
>>
File: tumblr_nxxm8b5QLe1r775c1o1_1280.png (354KB, 1280x790px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxxm8b5QLe1r775c1o1_1280.png
354KB, 1280x790px
Guys...
>>
File: tumblr_nxxm8b5QLe1r775c1o2_1280.png (349KB, 1280x790px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxxm8b5QLe1r775c1o2_1280.png
349KB, 1280x790px
>>77528716
We Marco have a problem
>>
File: tumblr_nxxetfjVfh1tp8yb6o1_1280.jpg (204KB, 1280x964px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxxetfjVfh1tp8yb6o1_1280.jpg
204KB, 1280x964px
pt 1

>Cutest shit I've seen all day
>>
>>77528735
The sex will be great when they're older, at least.
>>
>>77528735
>>77528716
Why does Star look like a May fro Ed Edd n' Eddy?
>>
File: tumblr_nxxetfjVfh1tp8yb6o2_1280.jpg (101KB, 1280x817px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxxetfjVfh1tp8yb6o2_1280.jpg
101KB, 1280x817px
>>77528787
pt 2
>>
File: tumblr_nxxetfjVfh1tp8yb6o3_1280.jpg (283KB, 1280x964px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxxetfjVfh1tp8yb6o3_1280.jpg
283KB, 1280x964px
>>77528800
pt 3
>>
File: tumblr_nxxetfjVfh1tp8yb6o4_1280.jpg (256KB, 1280x964px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxxetfjVfh1tp8yb6o4_1280.jpg
256KB, 1280x964px
>>77528812
pt 4
>>
File: tumblr_nxxetfjVfh1tp8yb6o5_1280.jpg (302KB, 1280x964px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxxetfjVfh1tp8yb6o5_1280.jpg
302KB, 1280x964px
>>77528826
pt 5
>>
File: tumblr_nxxetfjVfh1tp8yb6o6_1280.jpg (313KB, 1280x1493px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxxetfjVfh1tp8yb6o6_1280.jpg
313KB, 1280x1493px
>>77528840
pt 6
>>
File: tumblr_nxxetfjVfh1tp8yb6o7_1280.jpg (303KB, 1280x1452px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxxetfjVfh1tp8yb6o7_1280.jpg
303KB, 1280x1452px
>>77528852
finally pt 7
>>
File: How to talk to short people 1.jpg (302KB, 920x900px) Image search: [Google]
How to talk to short people 1.jpg
302KB, 920x900px
>>77528581
>>
Has there been any news at all on when season 2 is going to air?
>>
File: How to talk to short people 2.jpg (312KB, 920x900px) Image search: [Google]
How to talk to short people 2.jpg
312KB, 920x900px
>>77528581
>>77528891
>>
>>
File: Thinking Marco.png (716KB, 816x676px) Image search: [Google]
Thinking Marco.png
716KB, 816x676px
>>77528899
Sometime next year, summer-ish I think was mentioned?
>>
>>77528677
Mama mia!
>>
File: tumblr_nxlr0x3c1S1t1vvw3o1_1280.jpg (215KB, 997x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxlr0x3c1S1t1vvw3o1_1280.jpg
215KB, 997x1280px
>>77528899
Spring/Summer 2016 is all we know so that could be as early as March to as late as August. This questions gets asked quite a lot, maybe we should add a little note about that in the OP next time.
>>
File: 1446944060039.png (270KB, 1024x846px) Image search: [Google]
1446944060039.png
270KB, 1024x846px
Guys, I want to write a cute fic but I suck at coming up with ideas. I need some inspiration from you guys.

Starco, Jarco, Manna, or any combination thereof preferred.
>>
>>77529252
Due to shenanigans on Star's part Marco swallows the wand.

I know right?
>>
>>77528581
>Star Butterfly was faced with a most dire dilemma
>Marco was getting too tall to nuzzle cheeks with
>At first she could adapt with an ascension of her feet onto her toes, but nowadays that wasn't even enough.
>Let alone comfortable
>It didn't help that whenever she was just a little bit tired he'd give her piggybacks.
>And not the kind where she could ambush his cheeks with her own from behind as she draped her arms around his neck.
>No, it had to be the 'legs on shoulders' kind of piggyback a parent would give their child.
>"Stop growing" she grumbled out loud, ruffling her bestie's brown hair
>Marco looked up at her and smirked "No"
>Star wondered if her spellbook had any shrinking spells.

I tried...
>>
File: Janna looking silly.png (115KB, 257x231px) Image search: [Google]
Janna looking silly.png
115KB, 257x231px
>>77529252
Janna wants to impress Marco, so she starts taking karate classes in the same strip mall dojo as him. This may or may not make Star jealous and get her to sign up as well.

>>77529305
Better to have tried and failed than to never have tried at all. But you didn't fail, for it is cute.
>>
>>77527506
Even though it's dubbed in Argentina, they are doing a decen job so far. And yeah, they nailed it with Janna. But it's weird whenever they call her "Hanna", and that the classes of Spanish were... classes of Spanish, which is weird on a cartoon in Spanish...
>>
File: 1443421299470.jpg (290KB, 600x832px) Image search: [Google]
1443421299470.jpg
290KB, 600x832px
>>77529252
Star and Marco start snuggling, Cuddling and hugging each other more, Onlookers get diabetes
>>
>>77529438
>Marco!
>What's up, Ferg?
>You need to stop hugging Star
>Why?
>I can only have so much diabetes
>>
File: raw.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>77528912
>>
>>77529252
Tom possesses Marco in an attempt to ruin his friendship with Star.

It doesn't work. It makes it stronger.
>>
>>77529252
Star likes to cheek nuzzle Marco (Marco doesn't mind), She likes it a bit too much and people are starting to take notice

>UNLEASH THE PASTA!

>>77529305
cute
>>
>>77529361
>make Star jealous and get her to sign up as well.
Jesus Christ can you imagine the terror she would be with focus and refined attacks?
>>
>>77529252
Star secretly shits in Marco's sandwiches because somebody on the internet convinced her that on earth it's perfectly normal and it'll make Marco love her.
>>
File: Bored Jackie.png (161KB, 274x303px) Image search: [Google]
Bored Jackie.png
161KB, 274x303px
>>77529524
Her fighting skills would be truly outrageous.
Plus she could use meditation as a way to fight boredom.
>>
>>77529252
Starco: Playing with the laser puppies leads to shenanigans that maybe construed as romantic

Jarco: Marco 'bumps' into Jackie at a local skate park. To his shock she invites him over to hang out, something her skater friends aren't too keen on.

Manna: Janna steals something from Marco that's actually super important.(super rare collectible item that may or may not be his/something super sentimental/whatever you can come up with.) Realizing her mistake, Janna tries to fix it without revealing that she was the thief and/or end in him hating her.

Hope these help dude, good luck.
>>
>>77529438
>"Marcoooo," Star whines, "These benches are uncomfortable."
>"Well, what do you want me do about it?"
>"Let me sit on your lap."
>"What?"
>Without waiting for an okay, Star climbs into Marco's lap, looping her arms around his neck
>"S-Star! What are you doing?"
>She frowns up at him. "I'm sitting on you."
>"B-but Star, we're in public!" Marco stammers as red begins to creep across his face
>He whips his head around frantically, but it doesn't seem that anyone else has taken notice
>Star wiggles in Marco's lap, causing the boy to jump
>"S-Star?"
>"You're so comfy, Marco," she sighs, leaning her head into his neck
>Marco groans, but a small smile on his face betrays him
>"I'm so glad I got to spend my time here on Earth with you"
>She leans up and gives him a small kiss on the cheek
>Marco blushes deeply, but his arm instinctively wraps around Star's waist as he rests his head on hers
>"Y-yeah. Me too, Star"
>>
File: 1443241407812.png (796KB, 649x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1443241407812.png
796KB, 649x1063px
>>77529252
Star finds a fanfic site, On it she finds all sorts of fics about herself and Marco (She found some of Starfan's work) confused by not remembering doing any of these things she incorrectly assumes the website tells the future and Starts to recreate the events in the fics (most of them she notices are romantic and lewd)

Marco is in for a wild ride
>>
File: 1445081400898.jpg (248KB, 720x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1445081400898.jpg
248KB, 720x1067px
>>77529475
Kek

>>77529714
Damn that's cute
>>
>>77529714
Aaaw, now I need an insulin shot.
>>
>>77529361
>>77529492
>>77529495
>>77529572
>>77529667
>>77529762
I'll keep all of these in mind, and try to write up some stories for the next thread

Yes, even the shitting in the sandwich one
>>
File: skittles_by_azr4el-d4idh84.jpg (438KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
skittles_by_azr4el-d4idh84.jpg
438KB, 1600x900px
>>77529572
>>77529953
Does Star shit Skittles?

>Taste the rainbow Marco
>>
>>77530046
oh my god
>>
>>77529762
I like it.

Bonus points if Janna clues in on what's going on and starts writing her own fanfics
>>
>>77530046
No. She shits with shit.

It's comfirmed information.
>>
>>77530110
>confirmed information

sauce
>>
File: 1443428434125.png (121KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
1443428434125.png
121KB, 500x420px
>>77530173
Star told me that. Go and ask her.
>>
File: 1443743274223.png (108KB, 358x310px) Image search: [Google]
1443743274223.png
108KB, 358x310px
>>77503664
>those hands
>>
>>77530261
>Star told me that. Go and ask her.

Pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>77530080
If not Skittles them maybe one of these
>>
Star doesn't have a butthole. Her butthole is just a heart like the laser puppies.
>>
File: Confused Jackie.png (88KB, 214x218px) Image search: [Google]
Confused Jackie.png
88KB, 214x218px
>>77530650
That makes me wonder if the laser puppies have to be taken out for more than just walks. Do they even eat?
>>
>>77531607
The food gets converted into energy. Instead of pooping they shoot lasers.
>>
File: CUDlHHeUkAIWrmY.png large.png (399KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
CUDlHHeUkAIWrmY.png large.png
399KB, 800x800px
>>
File: BLAR & BLARCO.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BLAR & BLARCO.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>77529714
>"BLARCOOO, MY BEST FRIEND", Blar whines, "THESE BENCHES ARE INSUFFERABLE AND NOT ADEQUATE FOR SITTING"
>"I feel them with my butt"
>"YOU WILL ALLOW ME TO SEAT ON YOUR LAP FOR IT IS MORE ADEQUATE THAT THESE SEATS"
>"My body is ready"
>Boldly, Blar hops onto Blarco's lap, entangling her arms around his neck.
>"Blar is sitting on my lap now"
>She frowns up at him, "NO, I'M ASSERTING MY DOMINANCE IN OUR FRIENSHIP"
>"It is good we are in public for everyone to see", says Blarco with a dead stare into the sky.
>Noone's really around, and nobody's actually concerned about these two.
>"Blar, your arms are so strong"
>"OH, BLARCO, YOU'RE SO SQUISHY" she says, tightening her arms around his neck.
>Blarco smiles, but he turns purple as his body languishes slowly.
>"OH, BLARCO, MY BEST FRIEND, IT SEEMS MY LOVE FOR YOU WILL HURT OUR PERFECT AND CUTE FRIENDSHIP"
>She extends her tongue towards his face and licks him all over, from cheek to cheek.
>Blarco regains color as his body regains strength, and he instinctively stands up carrying Blar's whole body with his arms.
>"Friends can love each other"

Let's hope this doesn't give BLIABETES to anyone...
>>
File: Wayward Princesses.png (2MB, 1677x582px) Image search: [Google]
Wayward Princesses.png
2MB, 1677x582px
>>77531830
There were some really cute princesses stuck in St. O's.
>>
>>77531830
Now he's doing the other princesses, Sweet!
>>
>>77532031
Oh my god. I haven't laughed this hard in a while
>>
>>77532060
More fuel for the fire that is shipping.
>>
>>77532031
I love these so much anon.

I-I mean! Your own Original Character, Blanon! My bad.
>>
>>77531830
that other princess...she looks like a dude or a trap
>>
>>77532496
It looks like she has the same face shape as Janna in the cartoon.
>>
>>77532496
I thought she was that Steven Universe thing at first.
>>
>>77532031
When does Blackie come into the picture
>>
>>77532663
who? pearl?
>>
>>77532698
Wasn't she considered racist and had to be taken out of the show?
>>
File: Happy Janna.png (359KB, 599x540px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Janna.png
359KB, 599x540px
>>77532657
Yes, looks slightly like a marshmallow, less like an oval. I like how different characters have different facial structures. Adds more variety to their design.
>>
>>77532807
>I like how different characters have different facial structures.
Same here.
>>
>>77529495
>"Hey Star?"
>"Yes, Marco?"
>"About this whole cheek nuzzling thing"
>"Uh huh"
>"I think you might be taking it a bit too far"
>"I have no idea what you mean" Star said, as she wrapped another layer of duct tape around her and Marco, pressing their cheeks further together
>>
File: Blohn Cena.png (219KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Blohn Cena.png
219KB, 480x270px
>>77532166
>>77532379
I'm glad you liked them. I may write more, and corrupt other people's greentexts in the future. I hope you don't mind.

>>77532698
I'm not certain, because I'm not sure how to picture Blackie in these situations. I may find a way in the future.But another popular character may become more "original" next time.
>>
File: jojocena.jpg (181KB, 500x1714px) Image search: [Google]
jojocena.jpg
181KB, 500x1714px
>>77533645
you can't never have enough Cena
>>
See you on the weekend you weird sex perverts.
>>
File: Man-Arm says hey.png (579KB, 873x778px) Image search: [Google]
Man-Arm says hey.png
579KB, 873x778px
>>77534844
Later gator
>>
>>77534844
Thread's still got some life left in it.
>>
>>77535763
A little, but we are getting close to the end.
Thread has lasted awhile though, which is nice.

Figure I'd throw in that I found a podcast that focuses on the show, and they seem to do one per week. It's not bad, they talk about the show and the characters and whatnot.
If your really bored and want to hear someone talking about the show, might be worth a listen:

https://soundcloud.com/talkingrainbowstalkingpuppies/tracks
>>
>>77535987
>That filename
Does anyone care if they do anything with Oskar?
>>
File: Letdown Jackie.png (231KB, 385x340px) Image search: [Google]
Letdown Jackie.png
231KB, 385x340px
>>77536060
At this point I see him as Star's "Jackie", a potential love interest that doesn't do a huge amount, is just around and gets a small amount of interaction while being kept as something to aim for. I'm sure that'll change in S2, at least I hope it will.
>>
File: tumblr_nx8avoqN9X1rtqwfvo1_500.jpg (146KB, 493x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx8avoqN9X1rtqwfvo1_500.jpg
146KB, 493x750px
>>77536060
I don't think anyone really cares at all. It's pretty obvious that he's not exactly a fan favorite and if anything he only draws ire from the fans for getting in the way of their precious Starco. I think we're supposed to see more of him in season 2 though which is good since it'll give him a chance to be less worthless.
>>
Wow, we really rode this thread all the way to Tuesday.

That was dangerous to say the least. but I wont lie and say I didnt appreciate the extra time with /sveg/.

>>77536060
I hope ge gets some development in season 2, maybe even push Star x Oskar forward a bit.
>>
>>77536206
>maybe even push Star x Oskar forward a bit.
Whoa there Amarillo, you best be careful cause thats some dangrous stuff your saying. We don't need any Starco crazies calling heresy and shouting REEEE's now.
>>
last minute drawfag request:

Star accidently spilling a large bowl of spaghetti on Marco.

y'know, just for the pun of it.
>>
File: So I bought a dozen of 'em.png (535KB, 626x810px) Image search: [Google]
So I bought a dozen of 'em.png
535KB, 626x810px
>>77536206
I think we'd probably be fine if we did threads all the time, so long as we kept to ourselves and didn't get too "weird and wild". But I prefer weekend threads, they give everyone a break and content makers a chance to relax or work on their projects at their own pace.

As for Ostar...Skar? I would not be surprised if it did happen short term. Maybe Star will learn something from a short-term relationship with Oskar while at the same time Marco can sort out his feelings for other potential romantic partners.
>>
>>77536273
Oskar's hilarious in that he's the bad end of bad ends
>>
>>77536060
Apparently there was some hints that he and Marco would interact or 'talk' sometime in the future. But the context wasn't specified nor whether or not STar would be present. So it could be something dramatic, or just a mundane 'hello'.

I'm kinda hoping it leads to a fun 'band' episode of sorts.
>>
>>77536366
No anon, the true bad end is Tomco.
>>
Wow still up, I'm surprised.

>>77528581
>Star returns to Earth after going to Mewni for a few days for a distant cousin's wedding.
>Is shocked to see that Marco had a growth spurt while she was gone. He was taller then her before but now...
>Marco's pretty happy, talks about all the attention he's been getting from girls at school.
>"Basketball coach at schoo
is practically begging me to join the team he even tried to bribe me, its awesome "
>"So...you are getting pretty popular huh?" Star asked.
"You could say that, best part is if my dad is anything to go by Im gonna get even bigger" Marco said showing off his muscles on his arms.
>Star starts feeling sad, she should be happy but if Marco becomes some big and buff alpha guy he won't be the same Marco
>Can I get a piggyback ride?? I know you don't like it when I ask but..." Star began to ask.
>Marco picks her up and places her on his shoulders
>You are lucky I'm in a good mood.
>He runs around the yard with her, jumping around and stuff, both having a blast.
>Stop growing" Star whispers as he slows down
>"What no way! Now I can be intimidating so if Toffee comes back I'm ready for round 2 and I can protect you for once"
>Star cheered up, even if he does get popular its so comforting to know he's still just wants to keep her safe.
>Her big ol safe kid.
>>
>>77528677
I'd post the Indiana Jones face melting gif as mfw if I was at my computer.

In other news, I am astounded this thread is still up. Let me compose some green before we hit page 10...
>>
File: Feels bad man.png (91KB, 314x314px) Image search: [Google]
Feels bad man.png
91KB, 314x314px
>>77495912
>Bump limit reached

Its been a fun few days /sveg/
>>
>>77536391
>I'm kinda hoping it leads to a fun 'band' episode of sorts.
You and me both anon. If Tenacious D(iaz) is gonna be a thing then we need some canon material and interactions to work with.
>>
>>77536400
Heartwarming stuff is always the best.
>>
>>77536400
Sweet and cozy, I liked it.

Stuff like this makes sad at the (fairly high) possibility that we might not see the characters physically grow up in the show.
>>
>>77536184
I wonder what he and Marco's interaction going to be, after all, Adam did say they will interact in s2.

The shipping faggot in me wants Marco to tell Oskar to fuck off
>>
>>77536400
I wonder if physically Star will take more after her Mom or Dad. The Queen is taller, and the King is muscular but short. Maybe a mix of both?

>>77536568
I dunno, a fair bit of time has gone by in the show. By the sixth mini episode 50 something days had past since Star came to live with the Diaz family. Perhaps a year will have past by the middle or end of S2. Depending on how long the show goes for, we might see them graduate high school.
>>
>>77536273
I actually like most pairings that doesnt involve a character being a total jerk. for example not a fan of brittney and tom pairings for the time being.

If I had to choose, I think I like Manna a little bit more over the other ships, but i am okay with most of them really.

Besides /sveg/ is love. I dont think Starco fans would be out for blood. it's all in good fun.

I like Starco quite a bit actually, is just that its so safe that other Star and Marco couples seem more exciting to me in comparison.

>>77536361
We probably would be fine with daily threads considering how low key /sveg/ is. but let's keep it to the weekends.

Not only it helps us keep an even lower profile during the hiatus, but it re-ignites interests over the week. As you see the longer the threads go the slower they get and activity always goes up again during the next weekend. so the breaks does us good too.

Weekend is the way to go in my opinion.
>>
>>77536586
My hopes in Tenacious Diaz in the kek of destiny (Tom) are growing stronger.

>The shipping faggot in me wants Marco to tell Oskar to fuck off
>Implying Oskar's not gonna tell Marco he and Star make a great couple.
>>
>>77536690
I'm guessing mother, just more muscular.

As for the other thing, honestly I don't think Stars parents intend to send Star away for 4 years. If anything i bet her stay on earth is only suppose to be for a year.

We know the episode when that year is up will come at some point... Get ready for feels.

Star will probably give a heartwarming speech about why she loves earth and her mom will let her stay for another year. Her dad will be wow she really likes earth and her mom will be like "yeah...earth" while the camera pans to Marco
>>
File: Angry Queen.png (138KB, 241x343px) Image search: [Google]
Angry Queen.png
138KB, 241x343px
>>77536849
Maybe Star will have to show her parents that she hasn't fully mastered the wand yet as a condition to stay on Earth, leading to her having an internal conflict between wanted to stay and slowing her studies down or fully mastering the wand, but having to go back to Mewni.
But staying because she convinced her parents to let her could work, while the Queen might start having issues with all the time she spends with Marco.

I think the King seems fine with Marco, though more interaction between them would be nice too.
>>
>>77536849
>Star
>Not Marco stepping in spilling out his feelings
>The it tunrs out to be a big misunderstanding and Marco just dropped spaghetti for no reason
>>
"Girls...There's something...I have a problem. Can I ask you for advice?"
>Janna and Jackie share a glance. Star Butterfly, always so independent and confident, meekly asking them for advice?
>Whatever it is, it must be serious.
"Of course, girl, we're here for you" Jackie says.
"You can talk to us about anything." Janna smiles putting her arm around Star's shoulders.
"Thanks." Star smiles gratefully. "Actually, it's about Marco..."
>This piques their interest.
"What about Marco?"
"Well, when we first met he was the perfect size, right? You know, we fit so well together. We were so close..."
>The two teenagers try to keep their imaginations under control.
"But lately he's just got so much bigger. Far too big. To be honest...it hurts...inside..."
>And now their faces were beet red.
"Uh, ah, Star? Marco's kind of at that stage where physical changes can happen all of a sudden." Jackie stammers.
"Yeah! And, um, it doesn't have to be a bad thing! Actually..." Janna continued, actually appearing shy, "I think it would feel really good, being with such a...big, strong guy."
>Star seems to cheer up.
"You girls are right, I shouldn't let it bother me. In fact, I think I'm going to go have some fun with Marco right now!"
>And off she goes.
"Wow." Jackie seens a bit stunned. "Who'd have thought it of Marco, huh?"
"I know..." Janna sounds almost wistful.
"So, you like the idea of a big strong Marco then?"
"Sh-shut up!!"
"Marco!!" Star yells as she returns home. "Piggyback! Now!"
"What? Why?"
"I want to check out the view from your shoulders, you big old skyscraper!" she cheers as she runs behind him and jumps up
"Star, I'm an inch taller than you now. We measured ourselves yesterday."
"Please stop growing..." she whispers into his ear.
"No." he whispers back.
>>
>>77537133
10/10
>>
File: 1373389176453.png (173KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1373389176453.png
173KB, 640x400px
>>77537133
Good stuff RedHoodie.
>>
>>77536206
In the words of WF: those be fighting words
>>
>>77528581

>"How come you are taller than me Marco?"
>"I dont know Star...Must be gene or something"
>Star pout as Marco put the measuring tape back to its original place
>"Is not fair..."
>"Deal with it, Star"
>"b-but we are suppose to be twinieeee..."
>"Star stop being a baby. You are better as my small sister if you act like this"
>"W-whaaat! I want to be the big sister"
>"Then be mature"
>"NO!"
>Star quickly climb on Marco's shoulder while he just sigh in frustration
>"Star...what are you doing?"
>"If i put my weight on you, you will be shorter than me"
>"...."*facepalm*
>"Stop growing!"
>"NO!"
>Mr and Mrs Diaz are peeking from the kitchen
>"Aww. look at those two. They are just like siblings"
>"Yes,dear. I would mind about the incest too"
>>
File: HHNGG.gif (578KB, 176x197px) Image search: [Google]
HHNGG.gif
578KB, 176x197px
>>77528852
>>77528873
>>
>>77537133
My sides you just destroyed them.
>>
>>77528581
Four different takes on the concept.
Looks like this poster won the thread.

Loved the green this week, all, particularly last night's. See you in, what, three days or so?
>>
>>77537599
Three daysssss
Hope the drawfag draw other ship's old couple. I really love his Marco variations, especially Jackie's one
>>
File: Imma gonna hug ya.jpg (193KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Imma gonna hug ya.jpg
193KB, 1280x720px
>>77537599
I'm always amused at how creative people can be about something they enjoy. Threads like /sveg/ and others on 4chan are nice for providing an outlet as such.

And we'll all see each other again in a few days. Give or take a day or so.
>>
>>77537728
It helps alleviate the pain of waiting for season 2. It's very fortunate that we are getting a Jap dub because we can enjoy season all over again
>>
File: 1446876631460.png (189KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1446876631460.png
189KB, 800x800px
>>77537133
Love it! Funny with the right amount of cute and fake-lewd.

>>77537305
Jeez. can't a sister be a multi-shipper around here!? I don't mean to start a war!

My only real fighting words is that Sabco will steal the Marcobowl when no one's looking!
>>
>>77537864
>Didnt mean to start a war
sure miley
>>
>>77537864
Thanks! And to the others as well.
As far as ship wars are concerned, RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Nah, I enjoy most of the reasonable ships.
>>
>>77537864
Knowing Sabrina, she'd find some way to get injured while attempting to run away with the Marcobowl cup. Which would leave it open for all the other girls to fight over it while Marco watches from sidelines, scared for his purity.

I'm actually sorta surprised at how many people who watch the show ship Starco pretty quickly. As someone who usually doesn't get that deep into any shows, I found their interactions to be cute as shit, so I can sorta see why.

I wonder if there are any other shows that tend to cause a similar reaction in the audience?
>>
It's been fun guys. Cya this weekend, this time I will finish the accidental marriage fic by then I promise.

Now back to Fallout 4. Wake me when you need me.
>>
File: Sabrina hurt.jpg (57KB, 396x650px) Image search: [Google]
Sabrina hurt.jpg
57KB, 396x650px
Well, the thread is almost dead, it was really fun as usual, /sveg/. I will see you next weekend!

I love you all. not in a creepy way don't worry!

Also I'll try to not say things that stir the flames of shipwars in the future... I hope...
>>
File: message from mewni.jpg (222KB, 960x700px) Image search: [Google]
message from mewni.jpg
222KB, 960x700px
posted for no goddamn reason.
>>
File: Jesse.jpg (31KB, 464x302px) Image search: [Google]
Jesse.jpg
31KB, 464x302px
See you guys this weekend, its been fun.
>>
>>77538044
Off the top of my head I can only think of Toradora, maybe, but that might be more personal bias, and it's more /a/ than /co/.
And this actually gives me an idea for a story... Might get around to writing it this week.
The Marco Bowl is about to get literal.
>>
Harem Fag here, all ships are great and I enjoy every minute I'm here posting with you guys. See you all next time.
>>
File: 1446335450448.jpg (353KB, 1280x1760px) Image search: [Google]
1446335450448.jpg
353KB, 1280x1760px
We made it till Wednesday! See you guys on Friday

Signing off with some Starco
>>
>>77538106
>...I hope...
Dammit Amarillo!
Well, Goodnight everybody, I can't wait for the weekend to arrive again
>>
File: Happy Troll.png (433KB, 527x570px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Troll.png
433KB, 527x570px
I want to thank everyone for their contributions to the 3 or 4 threads we've had this past weekend. It was all very enjoyable, and we hope to see ya'll next weekend as well.

>>77538161
Thread's almost over, don't need a reason to post.
>>
>>77538106

Just to be safe I'm still going through with the restraining order.
>>
>>77538224
But I love you too, WriteFriend.
>>
>>77538202
I love this picture like I love this ship and let it never sink Starco 4life
>>
File: 1443710764645.gif (1MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1443710764645.gif
1MB, 500x282px
Last for Starco
>>
File: 002.jpg (99KB, 736x707px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
99KB, 736x707px
Cute and Perfect!
>>
>>77538351
Damn it, I wanted this thread to end on that awkward note.
>>
>>77538374
>>77538374
And for the Starco song
>>
File: Banana.png (289KB, 1000x772px) Image search: [Google]
Banana.png
289KB, 1000x772px
Last for Banana
>>
>>77538387
And on that bombshell goodnight.
>>
>>77538399
Forgot the link what a fuck up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zT8dX8riiU
>>
>>77538404
Star's expression is killing me
>>
File: Hiding Hope.png (91KB, 176x393px) Image search: [Google]
Hiding Hope.png
91KB, 176x393px
>>77538224
Dont worry, WF. The only anon here I love in a CREEPY way is the Diaz Plan author because I said I would for the Jelly Janna fic.

Which I still wait to be updated... I will wait till the ends of time if necessary!
>>
File: Starco dance.jpg (68KB, 750x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Starco dance.jpg
68KB, 750x1280px
Starco is cute and perfect. Even Japan says so
>>
I have beef with WF im late but next time.
>>
>>77538268
Let's be fair, we all love WriteFriend
>>
File: tomco.png (79KB, 540x407px) Image search: [Google]
tomco.png
79KB, 540x407px
last for tomco
>>
File: Star enjoys a sandwich.png (310KB, 342x545px) Image search: [Google]
Star enjoys a sandwich.png
310KB, 342x545px
>>77538463
Sounds tasty, hopefully you've brought enough to share with everyone.
>>
>>77538440
You don't fool me Amarillo, you love RedHoodie as well!
I'm the only one that kinda ships them?
>>
>>77538440
> I will wait till the ends of time if necessary!

Anf inside his closet with a butcher knife.
>>
File: I'm disappointed.png (650KB, 815x607px) Image search: [Google]
I'm disappointed.png
650KB, 815x607px
>>77538490
>>
>>77538490
RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: mfw tomco.jpg (60KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
mfw tomco.jpg
60KB, 500x579px
>>77538490
LEAVE HEATHEN
>>
File: 5ad.jpg (21KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
5ad.jpg
21KB, 300x200px
>>77538490
>>
File: adorable starco snuggling.png (153KB, 541x308px) Image search: [Google]
adorable starco snuggling.png
153KB, 541x308px
See you nerds on the weekend. Stay frosty.
>>
>>77538531
>snuggling
>>
File: Buenos Diaz.jpg (60KB, 482x960px) Image search: [Google]
Buenos Diaz.jpg
60KB, 482x960px
Night everyone
>>
>>77538531
>That filename
Yeeeeeeea, snuuuuuggling...
Paheal teaches you a lot
>>
File: Starco eating.jpg (1MB, 828x2480px) Image search: [Google]
Starco eating.jpg
1MB, 828x2480px
Last for Starco
>>
>>77538463

Don't tell me your name is Inigo Montoya and that I killed your father.
>>
>>77538566
prepare to die
>>
File: 1444433696403.jpg (77KB, 500x528px) Image search: [Google]
1444433696403.jpg
77KB, 500x528px
MORE STARCO THE END IS NEAR!!!
>>
File: Starco Wedding 2.png (664KB, 800x1606px) Image search: [Google]
Starco Wedding 2.png
664KB, 800x1606px
>>
File: Britny shrugs.png (15KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Britny shrugs.png
15KB, 500x500px
>>77538573
You stole my line.
>>
File: Starco BMB.jpg (219KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Starco BMB.jpg
219KB, 960x1280px
Commence last minute Starco dump? Okay then
>>
File: Pretty Handsome Dude.jpg (642KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Pretty Handsome Dude.jpg
642KB, 1000x1000px
>>77538609
Might as well, eh?
>>
File: U big homo.png (35KB, 307x287px) Image search: [Google]
U big homo.png
35KB, 307x287px
>>77495912
Its been fun lads.

Last for Manna is best ship
>>
File: 728.jpg (122KB, 908x1000px) Image search: [Google]
728.jpg
122KB, 908x1000px
Yus
>>
>>77538609
GO WILD
>>
File: 1442580586725.png (492KB, 1476x2031px) Image search: [Google]
1442580586725.png
492KB, 1476x2031px
>>77538603
all according to keikaku
>>
File: Bloodmoon ball.png (152KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodmoon ball.png
152KB, 500x281px
>>
File: 1443654638268.png (752KB, 900x578px) Image search: [Google]
1443654638268.png
752KB, 900x578px
He'll make it guys. Star, Janna, or Jackie, either one, He'll make it.
>>
File: tumblr_ntwepgRJz71thvoc0o1_1280.jpg (203KB, 1280x806px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntwepgRJz71thvoc0o1_1280.jpg
203KB, 1280x806px
lel dont be so melodramatic you guys, someone will probably make a thread late thursday night or something. It's really only 2 days away until the next thread!
>>
File: No Love for Tom.jpg (150KB, 1000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
No Love for Tom.jpg
150KB, 1000x2000px
Last for no one loves Tom
>>
File: Starco beach.png (898KB, 1024x1339px) Image search: [Google]
Starco beach.png
898KB, 1024x1339px
>>77538689
no
>>
>>77538692
I know, but I still miss you guys either way.
>>
Tom can suck it.
>>
File: Scared Dumpy Girl.png (101KB, 202x273px) Image search: [Google]
Scared Dumpy Girl.png
101KB, 202x273px
>>77538692
Oh we know, but that doesn't help the burden get any lighter.
>>
File: Laughing Nardo.jpg (107KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Nardo.jpg
107KB, 500x705px
>>77538699
>>
File: Bruh.jpg (20KB, 211x204px) Image search: [Google]
Bruh.jpg
20KB, 211x204px
>>77538710
TOO CUTE.
>>
File: Mii.png (2KB, 102x102px) Image search: [Google]
Mii.png
2KB, 102x102px
Would not be a "weekend" end without the good 'ol Starco dump.

>>77538495
In return I'll ship you with "IWNIHA" anon.

Good night, everyone! I'll see you next weekend.
>>
>>
Tommies get out!
SSSSTTTTAAAARRRRR!!!
>>
File: Blood moon ball Anime style.jpg (585KB, 1200x908px) Image search: [Google]
Blood moon ball Anime style.jpg
585KB, 1200x908px
>>77538735
Have another one
>>
>>77538739
>In return I'll ship you with "IWNIHA" anon.
Fair enough
>>
File: But Seriously.jpg (85KB, 510x387px) Image search: [Google]
But Seriously.jpg
85KB, 510x387px
I think we all know who the real enemy is...
>>
File: 1440181143355.png (95KB, 459x438px) Image search: [Google]
1440181143355.png
95KB, 459x438px
last post for sneaky gypsy
>>
>>77538785
Agreed.
>>
File: hollow.png (18KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
hollow.png
18KB, 633x758px
>>77538785
The Hiatus is driving me insane. It feels like I'm going hollow
>>
File: Findo Hugs.jpg (280KB, 1280x1120px) Image search: [Google]
Findo Hugs.jpg
280KB, 1280x1120px
Hugs from Starco see you guys next thread.
>>
File: Smiling Janna 3.png (268KB, 454x410px) Image search: [Google]
Smiling Janna 3.png
268KB, 454x410px
>>77538794
>>
File: Starco rain.jpg (174KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
Starco rain.jpg
174KB, 1024x1448px
>Last dying moments of thread
>Starco on full throttle
Never change guys. You are the friends I will never meet
>>
>>77538739
>>77538761
So I'm on the same level as IWNIHA anon? Good to know where I stand.
Also, apologise to IWNIHA anon. He is an integral part of these threads and deserves your respect.
>>
For all ships, praise the Harem and down with Tom cultist. So long guys.
>>
>>77538824
>Saved

Thank you anon. good luck and good night.
>>
File: Wut Marco.png (98KB, 241x232px) Image search: [Google]
Wut Marco.png
98KB, 241x232px
>>77538828
I must not pay much attention, but who's IWNIHA?
It's an acronym I'm guessing.
>>
File: Star smelling jacket.png (285KB, 1000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Star smelling jacket.png
285KB, 1000x1800px
>>
>>77538855
"I wanna nut in her ass" anon, you must know who
>>
File: tumblr_nufr9dPYcs1sied69o1_400.jpg (25KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nufr9dPYcs1sied69o1_400.jpg
25KB, 320x320px
>>77538824
Because that's how we roll.
Thread posts: 605
Thread images: 206

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.