[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now this was just silly.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: caphug.gif (2MB, 540x230px) Image search: [Google]
caphug.gif
2MB, 540x230px
Now this was just silly.
>>
movie cap is strong enough to choke a robot
>>
>>77449032
Yes thank you for stating what is clearly seen idiot.
>>
>>77449023
>Ultron needs to breath
>>
>>77449201
>he needs moving lips and mouth parts to talk
>he needs the ability to make facial expressions
>he needs to be humanoid in shape at all

The entire movie would have been better if they had established in the beginning that Ultron is just delusional and crazy. The weird way he talks, the fact that his motivation keeps changing, not bothering to leave behind a backup in case all the robots on the flying city died, the plan to kill everyone with a "meteor" he'd have to build and then lift manually instead of any number of pre-existing WMD options...
>>
>>77449201
At what point did he appear to be choking?
He's clearly trying to grasp something to pull himself forwards, then grabs Cap's hand. Not his throat.
>>
>>77449234
it would have been better if they established that he's modeled after Tony.
>>
.his left hand is clearly just floating

Christ the CG guys on this film really dropped the ball. All the effects from the drones to hulk were just shoddy this time around
>>
>>77449287
>*
>>
>>77449287
That opening scene when Thor grabs the steel bar and smacks some people with it was so fake it took me out of the movie, at that was like 60 seconds in
>>
>>77449304
Or when Thor is flying towards the lady in the falling car
>>
>>77449023
I don't remember this scene? When does it happens?
>>
>>77449304
lol no the problem is, like a true autist, you bought into the webm that is posted here and /tv/ dozens of times with others complaining. suddenly now its jarring to you and it bothers you to after rewatching it over and over.
>>
>>77449350
too*
>>
File: mad cap.gif (1MB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
mad cap.gif
1MB, 500x245px
>>77449023
MCu cap is the freaking stronk
>>
>>77449330
I think the Cgi in that scene is fine, they just chose a really strange show it from. Like really strange. Wtf were they thinking. In fact they have never ONCE shown Thor flying that actually looks good.
>>
>>77449346
When they are in Korea Cap tries to delay Ultron
>>
>>77449360
Piss off normie scum. If you don't see the problem with this scene you don't belong here. Go back to tumblr
>>
>>77449023
Lol is that even Evans? Jesus
>>
>>77449350
I literally thought this the first time I saw the movie on opening night but sure, let's go with that you fucking idiot
>>
File: 1430396302899.gif (388KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1430396302899.gif
388KB, 500x382px
>>77449405
>it wasn't /co/ I swear
>>
>>77449424
>calls someone else autistic
>makes up a retarded theory that someone only believes something from an imageboard and they couldn't possibly have thought it themselves

You're a special kind of retarded, anon.
>>
>>77449450
>its a theory that people on 4chan actually believe the shit they see on here and don't think for themselves
>>
>>77449466
No, it's a theory that I, who had a thought about Avengers 2 the first time I saw it on opening day, ACTUALLY saw a webm which I have never seen before and decided to copy everyone else saying something I've never seen anyone say

How fucking dumb are you?
>>
File: 1443147232097.jpg (220KB, 665x1164px) Image search: [Google]
1443147232097.jpg
220KB, 665x1164px
>>77449052
This is why no one likes you.
>>
Look at his ears...
>>
>>77449382
that ultron can breath? ultron is just bad and i dont care about anything making him worst
>>
>>77449023
Clearly you all aren't THIS retarded?
His hand aren't reaching all the way around, if Ultron did need to breathe for some stupid reason, he wouldn't be getting chocked.

What's happening in this scene is cap is grabbing him by the neck to pull him back and downwards.
It's a stupid scene but not "ultron needs to breathe" stupid.

I didn't like the movie but you guys are just looking for reasons to shit on it in the dumbest places.
>>
>>77449023
Where's the Flying Truck scene?
>>
While MCU Cap is stronger than comic Cap, it isn't that big of a difference honestly.

Comic Cap has done some pretty impressive feats of strength.

As for the ultron thing, as people stated he isn't choking, he is bring dragged down. Cap is using leverage by grabbing his head and neck to drag him down.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.