[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is he always right? Is being right his secondary mutation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: cyclops.jpg (89KB, 1024x731px) Image search: [Google]
cyclops.jpg
89KB, 1024x731px
Why is he always right? Is being right his secondary mutation?
>>
>>77445846
No, his secondary mutation is that people automatically hate him.
>>
>>77445846
Because he cares more about the lives of his fellow mutants than he cares about being a hero.
>>
File: 1419000471295.png (162KB, 360x355px) Image search: [Google]
1419000471295.png
162KB, 360x355px
>>77445846

He want make his students killers when he has a lot of other mutants to do that. wolverine in the end is the right one in give them the options to chose later.
>>
>>77445866
And they hate him because he's right. Perfect circle of rightness and hating.
>>77447249
Go kill some more of your kids, Logan.
>>
>>77447284

That's Daken actually.

Also, Cyclops is now the universal constant of beign right. How do you think Secret Wars ended up?
>>
so what did he do that makes everyone hate him even more now in the newest x-men series

didnt the previous uncanny series end with him doing a peaceful march

what did i miss oh god oh no
>>
>>77447511
Ah, edgy Logan. That spot was taken with Creed, though.
>>77447527
They won't tell.
>>
>>77447550
kind of annoys me that in the blink of an eye they invalidate the conclusion to the previous arc with an unseen event

but i'll tentatively trust in lemire (is he the main writer responsible for steering the x-ship now? i know he's not on all the titles)
>>
>>77447694
Oh, yes. They're turning him into Hitler. Probably deathcamped half of NY.
No idea. I'd say yes, with EXM being main title and all.
God help us all.
>>
is "Cyclops is right" a meme because he's always wrong?
>>
>>77447866
no

it is a meme because it is true

writers blatantly try to make him terrible and yet he is still the only logical dude around most of the time
>>
>>77447894
Well that sucks

glad the X-men are getting the chopping block thanks to the MCU then.
>>
>>77447946
and that right there is a meme because it is wrong
>>
>>77445866
Is Scott the "JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP" of Marvel? I used to think it was Spider-man or Deadpool, but Cyclops seems to be getting it the hardest these days.
>>
>>77448220
>Spider-man
Rich guy.
>Deadpool
Rich guy.
Yeah, Cyclops is really getting stick instead of carrot.
>>
>>77445846
I think his secondary mutation is looking like an idiot.
>hey guys im the x-men see i got a x cuz x-men and now my eyes shoot a x so people know i x-men
>>
File: tfw x marks spot for bullet.png (135KB, 218x492px) Image search: [Google]
tfw x marks spot for bullet.png
135KB, 218x492px
>>77445866
>>77447249
>>77448220
>>77448229
>>77448342
>>
I thought his secondary mutation was to make telepaths sexually attracted to him. Jean, Emma, Betsy, Charles....
>>
because Marvel is always wrong
>>
File: robots-Sentinel.jpg (25KB, 610x345px) Image search: [Google]
robots-Sentinel.jpg
25KB, 610x345px
>>77445846
>implying a mutie can be right
>>
>>77447249
And 4 year later storm is making student killers
>>
>>77447694
>but i'll tentatively trust in lemire
Lemire is self-admittedly garbage at team books, and his X-Men #1 didn't do anything to disprove that.

Now his Old Man Logan on the other hand might be good. Especially since he's already shown that he's willing to ignore everything Bendis did before him.
>>
>>77445846
How the fuck does he shoot one solid optic beam from the middle of his face that costume when he doesn't have a visor to focus it? Does he have a paper thin layer of ruby meshed over his eyesockets in the hood to keep the blasts in? Does he have issues seeing in even dim lighting since he has a piece of cloth over his eyes? That costume makes no sense.
>>
>>77447894
>>77447946

Who's going to be the Scott of the Inhumans? Black Bolt? Karnak? I guess Gorgon would be the Wolverine but he's moping in a wheel chair.
>>
>>77451129
I have more hope with moonknight and hawkeye (the first issue of hawkeye was ok, not in hisGL level but it isn't a 100% hawkguy crap)than his OML who will have tie in with extraordinary x men(and maybe with guardian of galaxy).
>>
>>77451190
Ellis Karnak
>>
>>77452184
Karnak will go straight to shit after Ellis leaves.
Not that Karnak is that good now, either.
>>
>>77447249
>wolverine in the end is the right one
Only if by "right one" you mean "gigantic hypocrite who blames Cyke for doing something even though he does the exact same thing himself, several times."
>baww you kill people
>baww you train kids to fight

Seriously, the only one who came out of the last few major arcs before the reset looking like a bigger faggot than Wolverine, was Beast.
>>
>>77452396
Except that Beast is still faggot.
>>
>>77450888
This, pretty much.

Marvel has a bit of a habit of backing the "wrong" side with these big hero vs hero events (Civil War, AvX) and then retroactively trying to turn the right side into literally Hitler (Tony, Scott) just so they can pretend they had it right all along.
>>
>>77452428
Well yeah he's far worse than Wolverine, but Wolverine had some awful, awful moments as well (like AvX's "Xavier is the only kill that matters!"). In all cases it's character assassination in the name of creating dumb drama, but Wolverine is popular enough not to make that shit stick as much.
>>
>>77452521
>Xavier is the only kill that matters
Isn't that from Wolverine and the X-Men? Anyway, Wolverine was on such downward spiral that they had to kill him off and bring Old Man Logan.
>inb4 he hops on hatetrain with rest of X-Men
>>
>>77451190
As in a guy who is usually right but is treated like he wrong?
Black Bolt and Karnak have been doing that since the graphic novel. If they give a credible reason for the bomb it might work, but they are probably not ever going to explain that shit.
>>
>>77451190
>I guess Gorgon would be the Wolverine
Do they have anything in common?
>>
>>77452825
I think that BB wanted to activate bomb so he could hide Thanos' kid in middle of brand new Inhumans.
>>
>>77452855
i thought he did it to bring more superpowere folks into existence so earth would be better defended.

youre probably right.
>>
>>77452895
Maybe both? But joke's on BB, Thane can defeat anyone with single touch.
>>
>>77452855
in the last chapter of infinity Maximus said black bolt planned to do it even without the thanos thing.
>>
>>77453012
They explained it in an Original Sins issue, I believe. It does have to do with bolstering Inhuman war potential to deal with an incoming threat, potentially of Kree nature (?).
>>
>>77454358
But Kree are fucked up completely, not sure can they put three spaceships. So are Skrulls. All space empires were wrecked by Builders.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.