[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix TMNT Nick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: tmnt-group.png (479KB, 917x518px) Image search: [Google]
tmnt-group.png
479KB, 917x518px
How do we fix TMNT Nick
>>
#NoFillers?
>>
Change the intro song, is awful.
>>
>>77442190

FUCK YOU! That song is great.
>>
>>77441885
It's too late.
>>
>>77441885
change that god awful art style. and stop with the stupid anime shit of showing astrix's and shit next to characters faces to help convey emotions, just let the artist do their job and show it on the character
>>
Get Jason Biggs back.
>>
>>77442307
american pie guy is/was leonardo? i never put those together
>>
>>77441885
change the art direction
fire Brandom Auman and get Sternin/Ventimilia back
>>
>>77441885
Cancel it and make a TV-14 IDW TMNT cartoon.
>>
>>77441885
Stop sucking the 80s cartoon's dick so much.
>>
>>77441885
Make it end after season 1, when the choreography was still good, foot ninjas were still a threat, and best girl wasn't voiced by Gilbert Gottfried.
>>
>>77441885
start the fuck over from scratch
keep the actors i guess
>>
>>77442246
>stupid anime shit
literally the only good thing about the art on this show
i actually kind of like turtle redesigns with thick tortoiselike feet, sort of, but not with broken-pottery toes.
>>
>>77441885

It's fine the way it is.
>>
>>77442520
oh and.. i mean.. they aren't tortoises. they're terrapins. fuck. it'd be awesome if they had cool clawed digits
but god dammit there's nothing to 'fix' from the original comic designs. they were perfect.
>>
>>77442539

The original comic designs were ugly. These have character and individuality.
>>
>>77441885
Put more emphasis on the environment; it's literally impossible to tell they're in New York cos it's always dark and empty.

Make it less episodic; can't even remember S2 except for the beginning and ending, which is also another problem; only the beginning and finales are any relevant.

Stop the goddamn mutations; it's nothing more than new toys at this point and keep repeating the same scenario over and over.

Too much push-over Kraang and Shredder has done basically one remarkable thing during the 3 years now without being firmly established as the enemy from the beginning. S1 2k3 is the prime example of how to do it, but it is now too late.
>>
>>77442384

It would have to be some manner of anime. No thanks.
>>
>>77441906

Not everything has to be a pure serial. Most cartoons now are quasi-serials like this one.
>>
>>77442565
Forgot how much Mikey sucks. I'm not interested in a reptilian Spongebob. In fact, i'm pretty much done with the complete-retard-protagonist thanks to him.
>>
>>77441885
Giving the regular, human sized enemies guns was the biggest mistake this show made. Season 1's choreography against the foot was fucking spectacular, and to see all the fights turn into alternating between hiding behind cover and taking out the Krang with one strike every time is so fucking boring and samey.
Just give them all melee weapons and say they're all shielded so that ballistics don't penetrate them, but they aren't prepared for slower moving weapons or something.

Not to mention all the mutant villains fight with giant wild swings with no sense of character or style. I just couldn't watch after they mutated Karai since she was the last source of good choreography on the recurring villains roster. The fight at the end of season 2 between Splinter and Shredder was also bretty goog, showing that the animation team is still really talented, they just almost have nothing to work with anymore between the prevalence of mutated villains, enemies with projectile weapons, and vehicles the turtles have to use for the sake of selling toys.
>>
>>77442436

Season 2 was way better than season 1. The choreography and animation has done nothing but improve.
>>
>>77442565
>>77442638
So we can all agree then!
>>
>>77442638
Better fight choreography for the mutants would be nice, like Bradford, Xever, and Karai are still trained martial artists, mutated or not, and should be able to adapt.
>>
>>77442307
This. He made Leo a best for me. Just the right amount of corny that made you love him.
>>
>>77441885
Remove all shipping. Make April, Casey and Karai adults.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.