[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was really in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: wheres my drink.jpg (25KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
wheres my drink.jpg
25KB, 355x355px
Who was really in the wrong here?
>>
He was.
>>
Customer.

Dude, it was a freaking drink, don't be a cunt.
>>
>>77416655
The customer was. Like what the fuck, who reacts like a shitbag just for a fucking drink.
>>
>>77416655
I mean, they did forget his drink...
>>
Didn't they take all day to deliver his pizza?
>>
>>77416655
Customer. People who lie about what they ordered to try and get free shit need to be shot.
>>
File: 1447034614644.gif (453KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1447034614644.gif
453KB, 512x384px
Yes.

>Called after they closed
>Asked for take-out even though they don't deliver
>Asked for things that aren't on the menu
>Got upset when he didn't get something that he didn't order in the first place
>Didn't pay
>Demanded that it be delivered even though he lives a block away from the Krusry Krab
>>
>>77416728
An average channer.
>>
File: chocolate milk.jpg (26KB, 516x768px) Image search: [Google]
chocolate milk.jpg
26KB, 516x768px
>>77416728
>>
>>77416767
All valid points, however

>Mr Krabs sent Spongebob on the fucking errand in the first place because he's a money grubbing tool, rather than tell the customer "No."

Mr Krabs is the villain here
>>
>>77416655
The guy. The guy started screaming over something that he didn't even order, and its not like squidward charged him for it.

On the other hand, squidward was wrong to assault a customer with a pizza even if he was being a cunt
>>
>>77416666
To expand on this...
1) He ordered something from a restaurant that was way past its opening hours.
2) He ordered an item that the restaurant didn't have.
3) He ordered from a restaurant that didn't deliver.
4) He didn't order a drink because it wasn't on the receipt.
5) If the ending is to be believed, then he could've just walked to the Krusty Krab.
>>
>>77416655
Krabs for changing his entire store policy and menu for a few extra bucks.
>>
I've seen people discuss how awful Mr Krabbs is and how he and other characters fuck the whole towns shit up sometimes, but honestly the people of that town are fucking horrible bastards.
>>
>>77416655
If you're the kinda guy who blames Friar Lawrence for what happens to Romeo and Juliet, then Krabs.

But I'd say this guy, he was a douche about something inconsequential that could have easily been corrected.
>>
Everyone
>>
>>77417047
>the people of that town are fucking horrible bastards.

Plankton was right
>>
What if the customer was just pretending to be OK that his pizza was delivered late as fuck?

What if he knew he didn't order the drink and only told them so because he was ashamed/embarrassed to use the "30 minutes or less, else it's free" clause that a lot of delivery places use?

What if it really was Spongebob's fault for fucking up the delivery?
>>
>>77416655
Spongebob. As a deliveryman, you should have the right order, not what you believe was ordered.
>>
Squidward for making someone who doesn't have a licence drive then acting like a cunt when they get nervous behind the wheel.
>>
>>77417120
The drink wasn't even on the receipt. He didn't order a drink.
>>
>>77417146
Prove it.
>>
>>77417084
I blame Romeo and Juliet

>two idiot teenagers just met, decide to get married and then kill themselves

Friar Lawrence's only crime was indulging their bullshit (but even then, he had a good reason)
>>
>>77417130
This, too.

It's easy to blame Krabs, but Spongebob and Squidward knowingly work for that monster, even when at least one of them could EASILY work someplace better.

Squidward really just dropped the ball. It was an open-and-shut delivery: Krabs quickly fixes a Krabby Patty into a pizza, Squidward delivers it to a house that's literally 20 feet away, the guy says "where's my drink!?", Squidward goes back to get the drink, and we're done.
>>
>>77417191
>the guy says "where's my drink!?", Squidward goes back to get the drink

I don't think Squidward cares enough to go through that much added trouble
>>
>>77417146
He could've said he wanted a drink, but then it just never got properly added to the order. Happens sometimes where I work.
>>
Spongebob, the fish just wanted his drink.
>>
>>77417146
Mr. Krabs was the one who took the order. He didn't even bother ringing it up or telling the customer how much it was. It's probably his fault the drink order got lost.
>>
>>77416655
He didn't order a drink
Mr. Krabs would have mentioned it if he did
>>
Everyone in that town was a prick

>Mock Spongebob for wanting to learn how to fly
>He learns how to do it anyway
>"Oh Spongebob you're so cool btw do this favour for me"
>He wants a bit of time to himself
>OMG WHAT A BASTARD LETS KILL HIM
>>
>>77417316
Mr. Krabs wouldn't risk not getting an extra dollar for the drink so I highly doubt it was his fault.
>>
File: PeopleOrderOurPatties.png (359KB, 512x368px) Image search: [Google]
PeopleOrderOurPatties.png
359KB, 512x368px
>>77417364
>>77417345
>>
>>77417352
after all the times the asshole has destroyed the town while learning how to drive, you better believe they were going to make that faggot pay.
>>
>>77417391
This tickles me because it is true. Money is always right
>>
>>77417345
I was at first wondering if maybe Mr Krabs was in the wrong and had simply neglected to tell Spongebob that there was a drink with the order, or had forgotten to. But you're right: there's no way Krabs would miss an opportunity to charge someone for something.
>>
>>77416655
Squidward. His apathy got in the way of the drinks.
>>
>>77416766
People who just plain forget that they didn't order something they meant to and then act like they did can be pretty awful too. I wait tables, and half the time this happens the people/person the forgetful customer is with will just shift uncomfortably in their seat and avoid eye contact, and it's clear they know their dining partner made a mistake but don't want to contradict their friend for the sake of sticking up for a strange waiter. And that's when everyone acts like it's the waiter's fault. The other half of the time the person they're with will just say "no, you didn't order that." and the customer will say "Oh, i didn't? I thought I did. Well, sorry then." and it's suddenly no big deal.
>>
>>77417597
>WHO CARES ABOUT THE CUSTOMER!?
>I DO!
>WELL I DON'T!
>*gasp* Squidward...
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.