[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The US BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: americabtfo.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
americabtfo.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
The US BTFO
>>
That's cool and all...but where the fuck are the other nations heroes?!
>>
I wonder if this is gonna be a "Stop trying to go it alone" plot.
>>
So progressive. Thanks Marvel, my lord and master.
>>
>BTFO

This phrase, along with "based" really need to fucking die already
>>
>>77413388
Sure thing, T'Challa, you just go ahead thinking you're the greatest sitting there in the ruins of your country that Namor reduced to rubble.
>>
>>77413445
>Anyone outside of America, Wakanda or Latveria
>Relevant to Marvel comics
Sucks but thats how things are. They could launch a series about a European focused team but nooooooooooooo they only exists to be killed
>>
...where does he get off when his whole nation was destroyed by aliens?
>>
>>77413573
Well, Alpha Flight's gonna play second fiddle to Carol in her book... Canada counts, right?

But seriously, Marvel seems to be giving that Korean White Fox chick a semi-push.
>>
>>77413573
I bet you we are gonna be flooded with a China team cause that new push.
>>
>>77413573

New Avengers is literally banned from the US
>>
Niggers save the universe: The Comic.
...and oh, the white blonde slut they will gangbang in the end too.
>>
File: NobodyCares.gif (146KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
NobodyCares.gif
146KB, 300x225px
>>77413388
>hurr we da bess USA a shit
>still using sharp-stick technology
>>
Official name change to Progressive Comics when
>>
File: 1444071686878.png (685KB, 600x2861px) Image search: [Google]
1444071686878.png
685KB, 600x2861px
>>
>>77413590
I thought Alpha Flight was killed off.
>>
>>77413598
And how many of the New Avengers are born outside of America?
>>
>>77413735
Alpha Flight is kinda like Kenny, they're killed off for effect and brought back with little to no explanation for no raisins.

>>77413700
Anon, you don't understand! The sticks are tipped with a magical rock that vibrates or some shit, the rest of the world's military power is at their mercy.
>>
>>77413733
The smugness in that third panel makes me want to hit the artist with a hammer on some tender area of the skull.
>>
>>77413765
Only their leader, Sunspot is from Brazil
>>
>>77413787
My point exactly, and even Brazil is within America. South America to if we really want to stretch the definition.
>>
>>77413765
Sunspot is from Brazil and POD is from Norway. The rest are American. Toni Ho might be vietnamese but she's not part of the team, so I guess she doesn't count.
>>
>>77413787
Pod is European
>>
>>77413620
America and Galan aren't black. Only 3 people on the team are black, but I guess that falls in line with McDuffie's Rule of Threes wherein any comic that has 3 black characters, regardless of how many non-black characters are included, is officially a "black comic."
>>
Clearly we have much to learn from these advanced africans
>>
He's still married to storm right?

Because no way would a black guy abandon his wife
>>
>>77414027
>He's still married to storm right?
Nope and thank heavens for that.
>>
>>77414027
They broke up after AvX.
>>
Thank you glorious black super king. We live in hope that your lowest soldiers might one day notice our white wives and daughters and deign to notice them and improve our guilty white race with their progressive seed.
>>
>>77414027
He had that marriage annulled at the end of AvX 4 years ago.
>>
I want a comic about the dora milaje.
>>
>>77414027
I only wish I could dump a bitch like this
>>
>>77414279
But for a man to dump storm he has to be severe mind damage and a massive homosexual.
>>
>>77414476
Neither of which is news when it comes to Bitch Panther.
>>
>>77414476
>Wanting to stay in a romantic relationship with Storm
The woman literally jumped on Logans cock as soon as she got back to the X-school.
>>
>>77413733

I wanna hurt this man
>>
>>77414800
She was no longer married at that point, but more importantly that just tells us how bad Panther was at giving her the dick.
>>
>>77414279

The Xmen are a cancer in universe. How come they are supposed to show that mutants are not a danger and yet try to justify shit like this? They are not better than the Brotherhood
>>
>>77414279
Hickman clearly thinks that Reed is T'challa's one true love.
>>
>>77414963

... Reed Richards fucks T'challa... not Sue.

I kinda want this
>>
Please tell me this isn't the new writer.
>>
>>77414963
>>77414975
Then why is Reed dead while Doom and T'challa is not in the post Secret Wars world.
>>
>>77415079
Doom is maybe in Iron Man.
>>
>>77415008
New writer of Black Panther? No. This is from the new issue of the Ultimates.
>>
>>77413733
>>
>>77414963
I dig the bromance desu
>>
>>77414963
Obviously T'Challa and Namor are tsundere for each other.
>>
>>77414922
She jumped on his dick when he wanted to fuck so she clearly wanted it and she was stalking him in the A+X issue Aaron wrote
>>
>>77413546
based anon BTFOing those memesters
>>
>>77413733
>diaperfur
>>
>>77416029
nah that was just hate
>>
Why don't the Ultimates and New Avengers team up to solve everything with SCIENCE
>>
>>77417704
Ultimates deal with space science while NA deal with earth science. That being said if they don't eventually crossover or have a mini event I'd be very surprised.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.