[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

iZombie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: izombie-tv-review.jpg (119KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
izombie-tv-review.jpg
119KB, 670x377px
No iZombie thread after episode? I am disappointed.
>>
no thread about a live action television show? on a board about cartoons and comics? what IS this place coming to?
>>
File: 1447082752606.jpg (81KB, 772x309px) Image search: [Google]
1447082752606.jpg
81KB, 772x309px
>>77395851
>>
>>77395816
Major finally isn't suffering as much
it's a nice change
>>
Shit. Yesterday's thread died already?
>>
There was one yesterday

>>77376944

I haven't watched the episode yet though
>>
We barely had a thread during the episode.
>>
>>77398408
Why is it so dead?
The show has been as good as ever
>>
File: 1447222495610.webm (889KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447222495610.webm
889KB, 1280x720px
>tfw no zombie gf
>>
>>77399552
>relationshit
>proceduralshit
>MUH WACKY PERSONALITY CHANGES

If you think that's as good as ever, this show should have been cancelled a long time ago.
>>
>>77401739
>postshit
Should have cancelled your post a long time ago
>>
>>77401739
Do you even watch the show? These episodes have been really great. Great chemistry, interesting villains, and, yeah, cute relationships. Who would guess that people enjoy watching romance? Oh, wait, everyone.
>>
>>77401739
it's pretty good though
>>
Is it just me or does this show seem to get better with almost every episode?
>>
>>77406993
I'd agree with you. I was so relieved to learn that Major wasn't murdering innocents.
>>
>>77395816
new episode was pretty weak to be honest. this season in general is much slower than the first. kinda hope it starts to pick up soon.

I like what they're doing with Major but I kinda was hoping for Blaine to be, well, more of a bad BAD bad guy and less of a Loki-esque villain who pops in to the protagonist every now and then to meddle with them.
>>
>>77407421
They've introduced a few other villains for us to tangle with, which is pretty standard for any story. After your main antagonist is beaten, you have to up the stakes.
>>
>>77407437
even after what he did to Liz's boy toy last season? like, did she just forget about that?
>>
>>77407460
To be fair it was basically self-defense.
>>
File: 1447222400317.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447222400317.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>77401739
Like people watch just for the actual show...
>>
File: 1444804273941.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444804273941.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
bump
>>
>>77401739
>proceduralshit

When did this start to be a bad thing? Not everything has to be one big drawn out HBO story. If you don't like procedurals, fine, don't watch it.
>>
>>77406993

It's also just as addictive as Veronica Mars was.
>>
>>77395816
So, how's the 2nd season so far?

I enjoyed the first one a lot, but i also thought it was kinda close to turning in another pointless drama show
>>
>>77410533

It's as good as S1. Some fun new changes and slightly better bad guys. Liv is also more quirky now when she ingests brains.
>>
>>77410557
>Liv is also more quirky now when she ingests brains.

Which has been bothering me in regards to Babineaux. He's gotten to the point where he's calling her out on some things, but still hasn't put anything together. Hell, he hasn't even inquired as to if that's a side effect of her being a 'psychic' or anything.

I hope this is the season he finally actually learns some shit. He's looking into Suzuki and found brains, so it's only a mater of time before something comes of that. What I want to know is, will be actually be a goddamn detective and start piecing shit together, or will he just stumble on Liv eating brains or going into zombie rage mode?
>>
I just want there to be more focus on Babineaux, and his relationships with everyone. He really deserves more character development than he's been getting.
>>
Mr. Boss is my favorite villain this season due to the last episode.
I've always seen that meek actor in stuff, to see him invert that was really funny and interesting.

He's also got that enigmatic charm that Max Rager is lacking.
>>
>>77410498
Of course it's a bad thing. Nowadays if it's not an outright cop show or soap opera every network show has to have some sort of procedural element. It's tiresome, even more so when it's an adaption of something that wasn't focused around that.

>>77410650
>>77410796
Also this. Why has it taken this long to give him something to do besides play the straight man to all the weird crap going around him? And even besides that, why is he the only character without some ties to the plot? Everyone else has something to do, he's the only one that's just there to fill a position.
>>
>>77395816
meh episode. happy for liv getting some action. the conclusion of the 2 ep arc was underwhelming and could have fit into 1 ep. I do like that blaine killed his grandpa as a part of his plot but it ended up being for nothing.
>>
>>77408549
so was the mob king right, did she blow her boss for the job?
>>
>>77410867
>why is he the only character without some ties to the plot? Everyone else has something to do, he's the only one that's just there to fill a position.

He's there to be Major's Javert. He's on his own quest to discover zombies this season
>>
>>77410650
if he was a good detective he would not need a psychic for every case.
>>
>>77410894
He's a vice cop, not homicide, at heart.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.