[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CN Crossover universe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 1446740602853.png (204KB, 1000x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1446740602853.png
204KB, 1000x1052px
FusionFall shoulda done something more than a browser game and one shot pdf. Bleedman's popular for doing it, sure, but I feel that a lot of that PPGD thing was a bit, uh, mostly fetish and a hella lot of fanwank. Something official would be nice, to combine the things we really liked about those shows. I dunno. I'm drunk, sorry.
>>
>>77380156
Drunken description aside, I feel ya, man. If it makes you feel any better, a group of fans are recreating FusionFall kinda like what happened with ToonTown Online.

Look it up.
>>
Just a reminder that Bleedman has a special place in hell reserved for creating Mandy/Grim shipping. There is literally no redemption for his soul.
That is all.
>>
File: 1427626898492.gif (758KB, 336x200px) Image search: [Google]
1427626898492.gif
758KB, 336x200px
>>77380156

>Bully Buttercup and Ned Dexter

I never knew I wanted this OTP
>>
>>77380595
Bleedman didn't even create Grim Jr and Mini-Mandy. They're taken from someone else's shitty fanfic.
>>
>>77380465
Oh i just wish it was a show. Dexter's an asshole, a terrible person, he's a great protagonist, like Rick but more optimistic. He's a jerk to everyone, surround him with a bunch of Type A personalities (Ben, Blossom, Buttercup, etc) and you get a pretty great show
>>
>>77380156
This makes me feel like they did it when both got super drunk.
>>
>>77380688
I bet they did. Dexter probably likes it rough.
>>
>>77380661
Oh yes...a proper animated series for FusionFall...
If there were enough talented fans of the game that could work together, this could become a reality...

Sadly, it could only be a dream...
>>
>>77380943
More to do with the Talent part than the fans.
>>
>>77380984
Pretty much. It'd take a lot of skill and effort to make a fan project have an "official" feel to it.
>>
File: 1446696970760.jpg (486KB, 690x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1446696970760.jpg
486KB, 690x1021px
>>77381027
Well that's an excellent point.

Oh on another note, googling the Dexter Buttercup pairing brings up Dexter Blossom, like they wouldn't hate each other.
>>
File: Jry4fI3.png (264KB, 966x334px) Image search: [Google]
Jry4fI3.png
264KB, 966x334px
>>77381284
Seems like everybody's following Cartman's logic. They must be together because they're both gingers.

Also, just going to drop this here...
>>
File: shiiiiiet.png (27KB, 185x187px) Image search: [Google]
shiiiiiet.png
27KB, 185x187px
>>77381548
>Still no Aku

Literally why
>>
>>77381548
i mean, remember what happened EVERY OTHER TIME Dexter encountered a supergenius? He tried to kill them.
>>
>>77381685
And he's sexist as hell because of his sister. Blossom would probably want to kick his ass.

In the IDW crossover comics all three of the girls dislike him a little because he's such a dick
>>
>>77381593
Probably because nobody found a good way to integrate Aku into the FusionFall universe yet. I mean, it might be possible since there's a Nano of him, but what would he really bring to the story?
>>
>>77381779
Upper-right corner
I think Demongo and Jack were foreshadowing Aku being a final-final boss after Fuse and the devs never finished making that update/expansion. It's pretty obvious that he was going to play some kind of role in the original game but it went F2P and died out before that could happen.
>>
>>77381739
reminds me i need to finish that.
>>
>>77381779
Aku would be a good Season 2 antagonist. The problem is, he's much more evil than Fuse, and probably stronger too.
>>
yeah i'm on chapter three now of the secret Crisis War. Dexter and Buttercup really do need to fuck it out.
>>
>>77381878
Upper-right corner?
Oh...OOOOHHHHH!
I guess there were plans for the shapeshifting demon after all. Also, yeah. Going F2P essentially killed FusionFall. While it was nice to play the game without a paywall in the way, it seemed like CN stopped caring about it when it stopped making money.
As a result, we got half-assed updates and a crappy spin-off game. I'm still pissed about how they handled Adventure Time.
>>
Damn, Dexter goes out of his way to not make friends. This would make a great show. Dexter founds DexLabs and has to start making friends with people he doesn't like or respect.
>>
Fusion Fall Legacy comic is five pages long. This better be really new of else what the shit
>>
>>77380648
Yeah,that and the ship blossom/aku was fanfic of devianart
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.