[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fav image/feels thread #3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 21

File: 1494123132490.jpg (182KB, 588x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494123132490.jpg
182KB, 588x1200px
This is the third edition of /cm/'s cherished feels thread: share cute boys and cry about your personal lives.

Slightly different agenda than last time:
>gender
>sexuality
>thing that relaxes you when feeling anxious/sad
>spill beans

And finally: not trying to pull safe-space bs here but please try and be nice. don't derail the thread too hard. some of you legitimately argued about abortion last time. we don't need that.
>>
>>3112933
>not trying to pull safe-space
>denies legitimate discussion

Not to be rude, but what is even the purpose of these threads? Why spill beans if you can't discuss?
>>
>>3112936
i see your point. everyone should be able to talk about whatever. the abortion rant did get kind of out of hand last time though, and it went on for a while. i'd just hoped people would be friendlier, that's all
>>
File: IMG_4957.png (479KB, 614x699px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4957.png
479KB, 614x699px
Reposting on new thread since I was last poster there:
>gender
MtF-ish / feminine boy
>sexuality
Bi, atm mostly dream about boys
>fav boards
v, g, cm
>beanies
Having trouble accepting that I might never pass as a girl, so I'm trying to be okay with being a feminine boy. Currently on hormones and will never stop using them even if I decide to live as a boy. I'm tall and not very girly but not very masculine either, so I'm trying to accept the fact I might just end up as a boy. I've been dreaming about being a cute girl for a boy I love but I'm hoping I'll find a boy who loves me even if I end up being a guy. Which is kinda worrying me, I can't date a gay nor a straight guy, because I'm not yet sure which category I will end up in. A guy who likes both would be the best option for a long time relationship, I don't want hook ups. I dream daily about cuddling with a cute guy who would be semi dominating, I don't like too aggressive, I like soft gentle boys but at the same time I really really don't want to be in charge or dominating. A guy who likes vidya and lets me dress him (I like clothes and have a keen eye for style) would be a dream. Just have no idea where to start looking for a bf, currently neet and kinda dealing with lots of depression and stuff.
>>
File: 6daoEUF.jpg (202KB, 650x833px) Image search: [Google]
6daoEUF.jpg
202KB, 650x833px
>>3112933

(partly reposting from previous thread)

>gender
Male

>sexuality
Bi, but definitely more gay than straight; last two nights I dreamt of making out with a guy (noone in particular and not the same one in both dreams), and fuck, was I bummed when I woke up and came to the realisation that it wasn't real.

Swimming and/or cycling

>beans
I'm 23 and still a virgin, never even had a proper relationship. Made out with a girl in summer camp when I was 15, and with a guy last winter. He was not my type at all, but I definitely enjoyed him more. It was also him who made me realise that I enjoy guys more than girls.

The thing is, I don't even really care that I've never had sex. I just want to have a relationship with a cute guy, with lots of laughing together, cooking with/for each other, playing video games, listening to music, cuddling, making out. And kissing/showing affection in public to piss off conservatives.
>>
File: HQeYf7O.jpg (240KB, 650x833px) Image search: [Google]
HQeYf7O.jpg
240KB, 650x833px
>>3113145
part 2
>>
File: 1439970828364.png (1MB, 764x1177px) Image search: [Google]
1439970828364.png
1MB, 764x1177px
I don't see what I've got to lose.

>gender
Male
>sexuality
Bi, though I never fantasize about women
The best thing I've come up with is crawling into bed and hiding under the covers until the dread passes. Doing exactly that seems to be the root of a lot of my problems, so it suck's that's the only fucking thing I've got to cope with it all.
>spill beans
Despite being pretty young, I have given up completely. I struggle with the thought that I will never have love, companionship, or any of those fluffy feels sometimes, but for the most part I simply remind myself that these things are unobtainable, and even if they were, I would be the reason they would turn sour. This sort of thing is just incompatible with me, unfortunately. I am, through and through, a broke human being. I'm overtly stupid, laughably unfit (skeleton, not fat), and not particularly attractive. I have wasted every opportunity given to me in favor of holding up in my room and trying to pretend the world doesn't exist. I don't have a single friend, online or offline, and every time I even try to order a fucking pizza, my voice will shake like I'm stuck out in a blizzard in nothing but my thin, pale, gross bone-sack I call skin. Normally, I assume this could be somewhat counterbalanced if a person was meek and gentle below all of that, but the simple truth is I am also a genuinely horrible human being. Arrogant, quick to anger, resentful, and seriously lacking empathy. Like I said, broken through and through.

Do I want a cute boy? Well, no. Not because I don't think they're the bee's knees, it's because I know I am just not capable of being what they want. It'd be a relationship of pity. That's no way to be something to someone. It'd just be a selfish fantasy that I buy into, believing that I could somehow give them something they can't get better elsewhere. I'd rather be nothing at all than be something as a burden.
>>
>>3113223
the fear of being a burden and rejection is something i relate to pretty heavily. i can tell you what helped me out, but remember that a lot of the issues you mentioned are rooted in past experiences or deeper emotional trauma, and are ultimately resolved in a case by case basis. i still have a shitload of work to do as far as developing my character and becoming happier with myself, but here is what made a lot of difference:

optimism is essential. it sounds like you're pretty young, so accepting a defeatist attitude of the world so early is not good. i would keep in mind a place where you want to be. think about what you want, and envision a life that is fully attainable that would make you happy. just take a breath and be honest with yourself. don't set your sights too high right away--we don't live in a fantasy anime world after all--and think about the kinds of things that need to happen to put yourself on that path. and once you can see that path, know that it is possible. be optimistic.

keep a good mood. do what makes you happy. it sounds cliched, but exercise, eating right, time for meditation, reading--these things help more than you can imagine. hell, it's hard, but running 3-4 times a week works wonders for your body and mind. the point is that once you can be in the right headspace things like optimism and hope become tremendously easier.

most of all, try to love yourself. you sound like a smart, earnest, special guy. believe it. you are more good than you believe. if i see it from a couple paragraphs of text, others will see it too.
>>
File: 1497313227781.jpg (476KB, 626x2452px) Image search: [Google]
1497313227781.jpg
476KB, 626x2452px
>gender
male
>sexuality
bisexual
cycling fast, driving my car fast on the Autobahn during nighttime, wrenching on bike/moped/car
>spill beans
I´m a 5`2 manlet and trying to loose weight, 127lbs is my actual weight, 110 lbs my goal.
Also I´m a permavirgin and stopped trying to get pussy/ass.
It kind of sucked to look like 14 and beeing for a long time, but I got used to it wich includes getting rejected from girls.
Based on the rate my family ages I will look like that untill I hit at least 40, the good thing is that I will most likely die at a verry old age.
Since I do much cardio and eat healthy I may get even older than my parents/grandparents/grandgrandpaerents.(grandgrandmother died at 94 due to an accident but was fit untill then)
Maybe I´ll survive untill the early 22nd century and have lived in 3 different centurys at that point.
I´ll die as a ~110 year old permavirgin if nothing changes, if the medical progress gets more significant I might even get even older than that.
At least I moved out of my parents basement and study something usefull.
If I finnish by degree in mechanical engineering, I´ll most likely find a decent paying job.

Sometimes I feel a bit sucidal...
>>
File: 1496166648240.jpg (105KB, 717x1170px) Image search: [Google]
1496166648240.jpg
105KB, 717x1170px
>>3113716
regardless of your weight anon the fact that you have a decent plan at all is far beyond where most people who struggle with their health get. i believe in you!

>>3112980
i can't imagine how tough that'd be to feel disconnected with your own sex. whenever i hear about trans people it tears me up inside. i struggle with my own identity enough, but it must be unbearable for those that loathe their own gender. we're there for ya anon, however things end up. try to accept yourself.

>gender
guy
>sexuality
??? fuck
>relaxing things
honestly something as simple as a hot coffee can be really relaxing. whenever things really get tough though my go-to is a nice long walk with some relaxing music. for the past few months i've enjoyed the hell out of elliott smith and nick drake but i'm on the prowl for some new material to explore. also showers.
>beans
i've posted on these threads before, and looking back it's a little embarrassing that i tend to dramatize my problems so much, when in actuality some of my depression stems from some very simple needs. it's been a while since i've had a strong, concurrent group of friends to talk to. i wish i could sleep easier. i wish i could be really happy with someone else. i wish i could wake up next to somebody. i wish that i at least had somebody that could comfort me. i still have hope though—i have some faith that things will be better in the future, and that eventually i'll be in a place i'm satisfied with. but for now i take comfort in simple pleasures that displace some of that aching.

to anyone else who decides to post here: i hope things go well for you in the future!
>>
>>3113907
127lbs isn´t unhealthy anyway for my sieze, but thank you.
>>
>it's been a while since i've had a strong, concurrent group of friends to talk to. i wish i could sleep easier. i wish i could be really happy with someone else. i wish i could wake up next to somebody. i wish that i at least had somebody that could comfort me. i still have hope though—i have some faith that things will be better in the future, and that eventually i'll be in a place i'm satisfied with. but for now i take comfort in simple pleasures that displace some of that aching.

Holy shit are you me?
>>
File: 1498605455174.jpg (133KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1498605455174.jpg
133KB, 600x450px
>Told closest friend I had a romantic crush on him while drunk this past weekend
>"I'm not gay but I still love you man"
>"Haha yea man I was just drunk"
>Continuing on as if nothing ever happened

It's selfish and unrealistic but I really wish he were gay. He's perfect.
>>
File: 1453695911638.jpg (160KB, 450x659px) Image search: [Google]
1453695911638.jpg
160KB, 450x659px
>>3114236
Every time I hear an iteration of this story it breaks my heart.
If only they'd see the potential.
I don't have any current straight guy crushes but I have in the past and it just about broke me

>gender
Male

>sexuality
Mostly gay

Music, certain movies, reading, etc.
I have certain songs associated with certain memories so whenever I desperately need to calm down I listen to some of those specific songs. They're assorted in kind of a hierarchy, the higher up being more nostalgic or sentimental and less frequently accessed, reserved for more serious anxiety.
Also texting certain people who are important to me can be very calming, just to be reminded that they exist and still care.

>spill beans
Nothing too crazy going on. Just a very lonely and boring summer ahead of me before I head off to college.
I just really wish I had some friends :'(
Also >tfw no bf
[spoiler] also staring into the insurmountable and horrifying abyss of depression and dread has torn my soul and disquieted my mind [/spoiler]
>>
>>3114236
we wouldn't mind hearing about him, anon.
>>3114587
do you mind sharing those songs?
>>
>>3114601
Sure, this is a playlist of mine
All the playlists on my account are my music taste over the past 6 or so years
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLP2GZF6DRxwOp_QjNy3kB7hX-J7f1bIq-
I'd explain the associations but I think that's only really interesting to me Dx
>>
File: Kurapika.full.1636926.jpg (181KB, 603x800px) Image search: [Google]
Kurapika.full.1636926.jpg
181KB, 603x800px
>>3114587
Yea it's shitty but I'm just thankful he's being really cool about it all. I'm actually staying at his house for an anime con this weekend.
>>3114601
He's pretty much just a shorter version of myself and I guess that's why I like him so much.

Also I should do the OP thing.

>gender
Male
>sexuality
bi
I write in a journal every night since I started college, also listening to any of the ambient albums from Brain Eno is really soothing.
>spill beans
Just having a huge gay crush on my best friend.

Other than that I'm starting a job soon that pays really well and then I'll be taking a trip out of the country around Christmas time so things really aren't that bad.
>>
File: 1460196756217.jpg (279KB, 700x551px) Image search: [Google]
1460196756217.jpg
279KB, 700x551px
>>3112933

>gender
male
>sexuality
bi/circumstantial ace
My dog, walking. Works separately or together.
>spill beans
Pretty shit mental health. I've gone through 7 psychiatrists and therapists throughout the years with more setbacks than improvements. Moved away from my family a while back because I've been in constant fear that something bad would happen to them if/while I'm around. Even now that I'm only with my dog, I get debilitating visions of him breaking his legs on the stairs, get his paws slammed by the door if it's drafty, the ensuing panic attacks etc.
Considering my baggage, I don't think I could handle a partner or would even want someone to have to deal with that. Last time I remember feeling normal was before hitting puberty and I'm 26 now. Not sure how I'm still around.
>>
File: 1497270637388.png (92KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
1497270637388.png
92KB, 500x511px
>Gender
Male
>sexuality
Bi but probably just full gay idk
Going for walks, listening to classical music
>spill beans
I have a semi long distance BF and thing are going well I guess but I worry about him because he has his own problems, I feel like I should help but some times I'm shut out and almost not allowed to help. Distance makes everything harder I know. But he really means a lot to me and I don't want to fuck it up. How do I help him with out annoying him? I hate to see him upset.
>>
File: 13454.gif (52KB, 252x390px) Image search: [Google]
13454.gif
52KB, 252x390px
mfw everybody here's pretending to be bi.
>>
>>3114805
I used to deal with a similar kind of thing, I'd get pretty vivid visions of self-mutilation and just bloody and gorey thoughts about things that could happen to me or that I could do to myself. It persisted for awhile and it always sent me into panic attacks.

The only advice I can offer is to try and find things that can take your mind off it and know that a majority of the things you imagine will never happen and that you and the people around you are safe.
>>3115271
Distance definitely does make everything harder but all you can really do is let him know that you're available and more than willing to be there for him and tell him that you care and that you're worried. Some people deal with their problems in different ways and being alone might just be a better way for him to deal with things.
>>3115500
A lot of the cute boys posted on /cm/ are very feminine. I said I was bi as well but I'll admit that I'm leaning way further to the gay side because 3D women are a meme.
>>
File: IMG_1414.jpg (223KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1414.jpg
223KB, 1200x1200px
Is this thread autosaging?
>>
File: BsX4C0cCAAELnEG.jpg (39KB, 599x632px) Image search: [Google]
BsX4C0cCAAELnEG.jpg
39KB, 599x632px
>>3115548
Nope just a slow board and slow thread
>>
>>3114236
Ouh, I know that feeling anon
>>
File: cd5.png (95KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
cd5.png
95KB, 540x405px
>gender
dude
>sexuality
faggot
>boards
/b/, and here mostly

>thing that relaxes you when sad/whatever
I play a lot of video games, cook or read books to distract myself. I mostly read stuff on mathematics, but that's because of what I study in Uni, but I enjoy it. I also rather like to walk around, it helps me clear my head.

>beanies
I've never been in a relationship, like, at all. No one seems to be into me either, not even for a one night thing, let alone romance; I'm learning to be okay with my loneliness, I just don't really get why it is that I'm such a fucking failure in this area. I mean, all around me, my friends are in relationships, I just don't see what I'm doing wrong. To top off the cake of feels, I've been through >>3114236 's whole ordeal and now I'm just a husk of a man, I actually fell in love, and now I'm emotionally broken, not depressed, I just think I'll never love someone as much as him, and for all I know, no one has liked me to any extent.
>>
>>3115841
You seem like a really cool guy, not even memeing. I know it's a cliche but if you make an effort to find and meet gay people I feel like you'd have some success.
It feels like they're the only one you'll ever love because right now they are the only one. If you find another then that feeling will fade over time

I like that image too btw
>>
File: 746352582654.jpg (158KB, 911x716px) Image search: [Google]
746352582654.jpg
158KB, 911x716px
>>3115841
It's a really awful feeling and I'm sorry you're going through it as well. I'm still really in love with him and although we're staying friends I'm just not sure how healthy it is for myself.

More than anything you have to protect yourself and your feelings because when you don't this is the kind of thing that happens. You fuck around and fall in love with a straight guy who just enjoys praise and you're left with nothing.

It's hell.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mof84aEjOi1qz4rgp.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mof84aEjOi1qz4rgp.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
>>3115917
>>3115909
Thx doodes, let's hope for cute boys for all of us :3c
>>
File: SouMako.png (475KB, 500x541px) Image search: [Google]
SouMako.png
475KB, 500x541px
i had this fantasy back in high school about my history teacher. he was a young guy, maybe 28, and he was such a hard ass. constantly speaking to all his students in a condescending tone, and grilling them about not knowing basic facts. sometimes it felt like he singled me out specifically and was especially rude. the guy was also the coach of freshman football and was fucking built. EVERYONE always talked about his ass. there were two grapefruits back there, for real. his biceps were bulky af. every now and then he would get really close to my face to say something sarcastic and it would be kinda hot.

anyway, i kept playing out this situation in my head: on valentines day i'd buy him a big box of chocolates and flowers and bring them to his desk when he wasn't it class. i'd be super nervous. then he would walk in and catch me, and i would get all red in the face and apologize and be super embarrased, all the while him laughing and making fun of me. i'd tell him how much of a jerk he was, and that he should be nicer towards his students. then he'd get closer and closer to me until he looked down and me and grabbed me shoulders hard, leaned down to my face, and kissed me agressively. his toungue would overwhelm me, and he'd bodily move me around, manipulating me however he wanted. i dreamed that he'd seriously just fuck the absolute shit out of me until i was whimpering for mercy, cumming over and over again.
>>
>>3116204
wow
>>
>>3116204
I'm pretty hard into forced submission as well but I can't say I ever had a crush on a teacher. All my teachers throughout high school were middle age women or gross old fat dudes.
>>
>>3115841
stay strong ;_;
>>
File: 1492554634271.webm (3MB, 1124x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492554634271.webm
3MB, 1124x480px
>ywn have a cute bf to kiss, cuddle, and hold.

Why go on living?
>>
>>3113145
>>3113152
I just read this whole fucking webcomic and I thought it was going to be porn but it was nothing but fucking feels. The entire thing is just a swift kick in the balls reminding you that you wasted your high school years and didn't fall in love with a cute boy and instead repressed your homosexuality and dated lame girls instead. Fuck I wish I was dead.high school came and went, the golden years are over. I'm old now and will NEVER have a cute and romantic BL like that. What's even the fucking point in going on living.
>>
>>3117165
What's the source? Reverse image search never works with whole pages.
>>
>>3117292
http://alwaysraininghere.com/

Don't say I didn't warn you.
>>
>>3117354
Thanks! I found it a few hours ago but then forgot about it again, thanks for reminding me (for now, I might hate you if it really hits hard).
>>
>>3117165
i want to fucking read it but i know it's going to make me sad. i'm going to read it and i'm going to love it and it's going to make me really fucking sad and here we go hop on the depression train choo choo somebody find a man to fuck me
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.