[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iron Blooded Orphans / G-Tekketsu #14

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 133

File: C8-BOmUUIAADa8n.jpg (124KB, 838x1123px) Image search: [Google]
C8-BOmUUIAADa8n.jpg
124KB, 838x1123px
Japanese search terms and tags: http://pastebin.com/NsVN7Hfc (embed) (embed) (embed)
Kink meme: http://gundamkink.dreamwidth.org/401.html
AO3 Tag: http://archiveofourown.org/tags/%E6%A9%9F%E5%8B%95%E6%88%A6%E5%A3%AB%E3%82%AC%E3%83%B3%E3%83%80%E3%83%A0%20%E9%89%84%E8%A1%80%E3%81%AE%E3%82%AA%E3%83%AB%E3%83%95%E3%82%A7%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BA%20%7C%20Mobile%20Suit%20Gundam:%20Iron-Blooded%20Orphans/works

>>3096278
>Old thread
>>
File: C8-JS0HVwAABei-.jpg (60KB, 611x727px) Image search: [Google]
C8-JS0HVwAABei-.jpg
60KB, 611x727px
>>
File: C86P7qwUAAI7yd8.jpg (76KB, 688x814px) Image search: [Google]
C86P7qwUAAI7yd8.jpg
76KB, 688x814px
>>
File: C842NcnV0AABh3p.jpg (1MB, 4096x3412px) Image search: [Google]
C842NcnV0AABh3p.jpg
1MB, 4096x3412px
>>
File: C807qZ1UwAE4U40.jpg (176KB, 1000x628px) Image search: [Google]
C807qZ1UwAE4U40.jpg
176KB, 1000x628px
>>
All these new info are cute, but ultimately just feel like lips service. Yeah, it's cute that they would have gotten married, Shino would have taken Yamagi's surname, but in reality, Shino is dead. He will never be a stay-at-home dad raising their 5 kids.
>>
>>3098472
The reality is also that the show sucks so hard that you can just disregard it as a fanfic and enjoy your own headcanon. You're perfectly justified in doing so because the S2 is below fanfic level coherency wise. They retconned Rustal's motivation of killing the entire Tekkdadan to just killing Mika with Barbatos, thus retroactively rendering all of the previous deaths completely pointless. So really, why should I even care what actually happened on the show? It's a complete shit show. I wouldn't even be surprised if they brought Shino back to life via a CD drama and called it canon. Nothing makes sense anymore, so just enjoy the fanwank and be aware you're getting better quality prduct than the show itself offered you.

That being said, yeah it is lipservice. It's actually even worse. Nagai basically just filled out a bunch of plot holes by slapping a director commentary on the IBO radio and called it a day. He must be really eager to drop this turd ASAP.

There's also this, I don't know what to make of it:
>ガエリオはTypeEによる肉体改造を含めて甦ったので、不戦を決意しコネクタを除去したために歩けない状態に戻った
>アインは1期の時点で脳が焼ききれていた(自我はない)のを2期ではガエリオと脳を共有していた
>>
File: CUSxMRHUcAAj3EE.png orig.png (358KB, 1050x654px) Image search: [Google]
CUSxMRHUcAAj3EE.png orig.png
358KB, 1050x654px
Mentaiko's IBO arts make me feel nostalgic.
>>
>>3098478
The greentext is lovely and all but what the shit does that say in realspeak?
>>
File: C8-5JI2UAAAdbM8.png orig.png (204KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
C8-5JI2UAAAdbM8.png orig.png
204KB, 600x800px
>>
File: C8-5L5fU0AA7OlE.png orig.png (170KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
C8-5L5fU0AA7OlE.png orig.png
170KB, 600x800px
>>3098482
>>
>>3098479
>Expect homolust and thicc shirtless boys
>Get boring blonde princess instead
Never forget

I remember thinking every episode would give me new fap material.
>>
>>3098481
I said I don't fully understand it. Something about Gaelio being revived through the AV surgery and implantation of the Type-E system. Ein's brain have burned out at the end of last season (he has no ego) and in the second season gaelio and Ein share a brain. So basically what I read is that Gaelio cannibalized Ein so he could walk? You see, THIS is the kind of shit why S2 is so fucking awful and should get ignored. Absolute shit level fanservice.
>>
>>3098482
I really wish i knew moonrunes, yamagay looking so fed up is cute.
>>
>>3098478
>Rustal's motivation of killing the entire Tekkdadan to just killing Mika with Barbatos
What?
>>
>>3098487
・元鉄華団の面子の戸籍は書きかわっているが互いの呼び方は元のまま。三日月が綺麗に討たれたことでラスタルの追及はそこまで激しくなかった。ラスタルは鉄華団を滅ぼした象徴がほしかったので、目的は達せられている
・エピローグは5、6年後

Turns out Rustal only wanted to destroy the symbol of Tekkadan the devil Barbatos. And since Mika was beautifully cleaned out and he reached his goal the pursuit after the rest has lost its intensity.
>>
File: IMG_20170410_070531.jpg (167KB, 1460x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170410_070531.jpg
167KB, 1460x2048px
>>3098443
Stupid, sexy Eugene. Sauce please?

>>3098472
I basically feel like the other anon replied. I accept the ending but when we know what happened behind the scenes and apparently not all of it because the full interview will be out next month, it feels like a bad dream. So I'm just gonna take the lip service and my headcanons, and run with them. Nagai himself called the ending 'a fake happiness' so how can I take it seriously and believe it's a desired ending that the staff wanted when it's not? Okada pushed for this herself and mostly because of Gaelio. They were all GHfags, they did not care for Tekkadan so we got what we got.

>>3098478
I feel like Nagai didn't want to make a S2 but the producers wanted to, so he had no choice but to agree. Maybe that's the reason he is so hateful of Tekkadan but I am reaching here because I can't find a reasonable explanation for the 180° turn on his look about the show between the seasons.
>>
File: C89vK1lUwAATH2p.jpg (34KB, 476x718px) Image search: [Google]
C89vK1lUwAATH2p.jpg
34KB, 476x718px
nagai and okada are truly like a bad case of the shits, a gift that doesnt stop giving. they need to learn to shut their mouths but at least we got some gay marriage shit out of it i guess. time to ignore canon.
>>
If you're still not convinced to treat the finale as more of a "what if" than an actual canon, wait until you read this. Posted today on /a/ but completely unconfirmed and I haven't found anything similar on twitter and if this was a big deal I would have. Anyway:
>Shino was supposed to live, but they also wanted him to have a heroic death. It was a toss up. Fucking Okada.
>for real? There was a 'Shino lives' option in the planning?
>Yes. Well at least in that scene. Because Nagai wanted to kill everyone, including Kudelia, too. Because he's edgy, but that scene could have been played differently.

Even the nips are starting to make light of this situation because the meaning of "canon" has been so watered down by rewrites, last minute changes and unprofessional meddling they started asking on twitter to just bring Shino back because why not? Nagai is STILL fucking acting coy about the bodies and a possibility of them coming back. And to that nips are like, if nothing else just do it for money. We take everything, even a manga strip or a drama CD. The series has lost a sense of continuity for them.
>>
>>3098490
>Stupid, sexy Eugene. Sauce please?
There you go
https://twitter.com/Rico_OPPS/status/851050090798006272
>>
>>3098494
>Shino was supposed to live, but they also wanted him to have a heroic death.
I remember this being posted when the news started coming out, except it was Akihiro and not Shino.
>>
>>3098496
Yeah, it sounds similar. Last minute "heroic" death that gets thrown in for whatever reason and achieves absolutely nothing beside the character being dead.
>>
File: IMG_20170410_075329.jpg (668KB, 1654x1853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170410_075329.jpg
668KB, 1654x1853px
>>3098495
You are a true gentleman anon. Thanks.
>>
>>3098490
>They were all GHfags, they did not care for Tekkadan so we got what we got.
This explains so much, like Tekkadan being so horribly underwritten all season. They were never supposed to be the point of view for the audience, it was always Gjallarhorn. They were not the protagonists but Gaelio and Julietta so the writers didn't care to zoom in on their perspective. Okada even wrote an entire segment for Julietta and Galan but it had to be cut due to time constrictions. I feel so cheated, if I had known about this in advance I would never even bother with S2, yet I've stuck for so many episodes asking myself when will the characters I'm supposed to root for get any focus? It's a total bait and switch. Doesn't help that I find most of the Ghorn characters to be frankly obnoxious.
>>
So we've got that
>Tekkadan changed their surnames
>Zack tried to help people get jobs but couldn't do much
>a lot of Galein stuff in this interview, they were meant to "complement each other"
>Ein is dead now
>Eugene was rumored in tabloids to be Kudelia's lover and he shouts "it's fake! It's fake!"
>the tabloids go nuts and call Eugene a beautiful blond
>Julietta asks Eugene if they are lovers while rustal and kudelia are signing an agreement and gets a flat no
>Atra realizes marrying Kudelia was "marrying the right man" with her memory of her conversation with Amida
>Kuutra marriage confirmed
>Eugene is not interested in Kudelia
>>
>>3098503
Nothing on Yamagi? What is he doing with his life?

Also are people no-homoing them still?
>>
>>3098503
>>Eugene was rumored in tabloids to be Kudelia's lover and he shouts "it's fake! It's fake!"

Ehehehe Eugene a cute.

Honestly I prefer just to ignore the canon (death of the author, if you may) and just run with most of the lip-service.
>>
>>3098503
Is he trying to passively-aggresively get back at Okada? Lmao So much denying of her pet side plot. Also somebody asked about details on Shino's brothel failure but he said he doesn't know what happened there, ask Okada.
>>
File: C88kOmYUIAAYFQh.jpg (58KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
C88kOmYUIAAYFQh.jpg
58KB, 650x650px
>>3098503
I'm reading SO much right now i can't tell what's real or fake, most of it is speculation or commentary. Does anyone have caps of the actual interview so I can translate? I am seeing contradicting information.

If I can confirm Eugene/Kudelia dead in the water it'll all be worth it, but I don't trust Okada not to do some dumb pining shit.

Also, mfw they are trying to get me to feel for GalEin again with this and the radio show:
Not today, Satan.
>>
>>3098503
>>a lot of Galein stuff in this interview, they were meant to "complement each other"
Literally, considering Ein was filling in for Gaelio's missing brain parts.
>>
>>3098506
Yeah, that's what I'm reading, about Shino's "failure" story of that night, that he coyly said ask Okada. How frustrating. It does feel like he's trying to get back at it, it'd be pretty funny if Okada is trying to force some Eugene>Kudelia thing but this side story info bit rebukes it so hard.

>>3098504
There's some still coming out. I did see him mentioned but I'm trying to figure out what people are reacting to, it's hard with no actual caps and it's just reactions and people being vague so they don't spoil the animage interview for today.

There is apparently some stuff on Yamagi and Kassapa factory.
>>
>>3098504
Honestly I would prefer if they just left Yamagi alone and not touch up on him.
>>
>>3098503
Kuutra marriage confirmed is cute but it also made me frustrated that we couldn't get a confirmed canon for shinoyama since they fucking killed Shino off. So we all get are the WHAT IFs. But like many others, I can just live my own HC and disregard this canon.
Urgh Eugene you cutie!!
>>3098509
I hope to read more. Idgafs about Gaelio anymore and Julietta, much less GH so I won't back down until we get more on Yamagi. As long as it is nothing shitty. Still wanna know what was with Shino and Zack back at the brothel though. Don't ruin it Okada!! Not putting any expectation.
>>
>>3098512
Yeah, I can't even get my hopes up until I see the Okada special interview stuff. Who the hell knows what stupid shit she'll say.
>>
But really though, if they decide to make a movie and Shino is still alive, would we still watch it? And instead of giving it to okada or nagai, someone else helms instead? I know that is highly impossible but hey, we never know lol
>>
>>3098520
That could happen Sunrise has done that before with the Seed franchise.
>>
>>3098521
I didn't know that! Seed had issues with productions/dirctors and cast didn't it. Way too similar with ibo right now. Wasnt there suppose to be destiny movie which didn't make it? I wonder if there were any gundam/sunrise series before this with this similar drama.
>>
>>3098482
>>3098483
Yamagi missed his last train home on purpose because he obviously wants to sleep at Shino's house.
I don't even red BL but this reads like a typical BL prompt lol.
>you won't mind for today?
>that's .....fine with me
>(on purpo..se on purpose.. eh?)
>>
>>3098523
There was but the VA and staff had problems with Morosawa and Fukuda, so when it came time to make a sequel or rather an OAD they used a different staff. Stargazer was better than Seed Destiny in every way.
>>
>>3098523
The Destiny movie is vapor ware now.
>>
File: C9C4xv2UAAEWflz.jpg orig.jpg (25KB, 797x558px) Image search: [Google]
C9C4xv2UAAEWflz.jpg orig.jpg
25KB, 797x558px
>All these fics on AO3
All it took was for Shino to die

Not sure about Shino characterization in some of them.
>>
>>3098503
>>a lot of Galein stuff in this interview, they were meant to "complement each other"
Well of course they would be talking about the "protagonist" a lot. That's the only thing they were even remotely invested in during the writing process, sigh.

>>3098520
I wouldn't be opposed to a retcon ending because Shino deserved better, but I think a different staff would be mandatory for that to happen, not just as an option. As long as Nagai and Okada are at the helm nothing like that will ever happen. Retconning their own story would be like admitting to their mistakes and I don't think their pride would ever let them do that. Only if Sunrise realized there is profit to be had in more IBO stuff and Shino coming back would they give it a go. Flauros sold really well so who knows. The moment they released the Calamity War ver. Flauros I knew something bad was gonnna happen.
>>
>>3098582
There is actually a way to make Shino be brought back and still keep Fukuda and Nagai on staff, and that term is called executive meddling. If Bandai notices that they can make a lot of money off of Shino and Yamagi then if a hypothetical sequel is made they'll force the staff to retcon his death so that they can continue to make money off of him, just like they did with Kira and Mwu.
>>
>>3098587
*Okada
>>
>>3098587
I don't know how that could lead to anything else other than even more sour feelings and a even more halfhearted end product. Those people's opinions and preferences will not change, so we'll get more of the same only delivered in a even more mean-spirited form.
>>
File: Sh.jpg (70KB, 540x677px) Image search: [Google]
Sh.jpg
70KB, 540x677px
>>
File: sh2.jpg (49KB, 540x452px) Image search: [Google]
sh2.jpg
49KB, 540x452px
>>3098598
>>
File: C85bAY9UwAEQ7Rc.jpg (896KB, 2894x2894px) Image search: [Google]
C85bAY9UwAEQ7Rc.jpg
896KB, 2894x2894px
KIU's post survival Shino is hands down my favorite. The bandages look really cool and the scars aren't too much. Some of the artists either overdo on the scars and prosthetics or aren't able to draw them very well.
>>
File: C85a-UvUQAAl_m0.jpg (1MB, 2894x2894px) Image search: [Google]
C85a-UvUQAAl_m0.jpg
1MB, 2894x2894px
>>3098604
>>
>めーじゅ。おるふぇんちゅ。やまちゅいるうううううううう…しのちゅのしっぽに捕まってる…かわいい…心なしかしのちゅよりひとまわりちっちゃい気がする…センキュー
Apparently Yamachuu grabbed Shinochuu by the tail in the new Animage Chuu-verse segment.

>・ガエジュリはカップルかどうか不明、ガエリオは軽い男なので
Nagai: Gali/Juli is left to interpretation. Gaelio is a carefree person who's not into commitment.
>>
I thought S2 was a flaming shitshow full of bullshit deaths too but jesus christ, you all act like Tekkadan didn't have impenetrable plot armor in the first season and Mika didn't have the highest onscreen kill count.

>>3098582
>Well of course they would be talking about the "protagonist" a lot.

You mean the one that did absolutely nothing but stand around for half the season?
>>
>>3098604
Meh I don't like her style, too removed from the show.
>>
>>3098615
Screen time matters less so than how much his actions impacted the plot and how much of a pivotal character he has become in the laters eps and how much he managed to overthrow the entire power balance in Rustal's favor. He was given a better closure than any of the suppsoed main characters. Mika and Orga are downright flushed down the toilet of history while he gets to reflect on the message of the show with another pseudo-protagonist Julietta. Those last moments pretty much confirm whose perspective this show was showing the whole time, it was Gaelio's.
>>
File: C9D0WfaVYAI5tLJ.jpg orig.jpg (114KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C9D0WfaVYAI5tLJ.jpg orig.jpg
114KB, 768x1024px
>>
File: Cqq7B_eUMApA6kvT.png (4MB, 1311x1839px) Image search: [Google]
Cqq7B_eUMApA6kvT.png
4MB, 1311x1839px
>>3098622
>style, too removed from the show.
Most of them are. I like it because it's so epxressive, fluid, and she's just really good at conveying the interaction and connection between the characters. So many artists can't even draw two people looking each other in the eyes. Although I realize some people will have an issue with the way she draws Yamagi because he's not as overly dignified. Her Shinos are close to perfect at capturing the essence of the character imo. Her style also falls a bit closer to Itou Yuu's style, which the anime failed to portray propperly.
>>
File: IMG_20170411_020135.jpg (130KB, 899x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170411_020135.jpg
130KB, 899x666px
>>3098581
>All it took was for Shino to die.
Shino is alive and well. I do not know what you are talking about anon.

>>3098611
>Apparently Yamachuu grabbed Shinochuu by the tail in the new Animage Chuu-verse segment.
So cute. I can't wait to see it.
>>
>>3098652
I don't understand why is Yamagi making that face and I'm dying to know. All what they talk about in the word bubbles is Akatsuki asking if they're married and Shino answering that they are.
>>
File: 1457198545219.png (2MB, 1536x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1457198545219.png
2MB, 1536x1296px
>>3098651
>Her style also falls a bit closer to Itou Yuu's style, which the anime failed to portray propperly.
I don't understand what you saying, anime style was wondeful when it wasn't full of QUALITY
>>
File: C80ebTnU0AA-nf5.jpg (146KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
C80ebTnU0AA-nf5.jpg
146KB, 800x800px
>>3098659
Those scenes are great even though they don't reflect Yuu's style. Too bad they are so few far and between.

I found some more detailed translations of the event. There was a bit more to Nagai's reply about Shino's sexuality. He also said Shino doesn't go to brothels often because he is very devoted to his work.
Also Murata was not informed of his bisexuality directly, he was only told Shino has an open mind and could accept anything. So basically that line from the radio was him relying literally what the director had told him.
>>
File: C9D2r95V0AQAkpE.jpg (115KB, 800x549px) Image search: [Google]
C9D2r95V0AQAkpE.jpg
115KB, 800x549px
This month's Animage ranking. Noice!
>>
>>3098739
Lol, Gaelio got kicked out.
Knowing around the time the votes get in, this is from right a week or so after episode 45. I'm so happy for both Yamagi and Shino making it in top 5.
>>
File: 1491657102529.jpg (87KB, 929x745px) Image search: [Google]
1491657102529.jpg
87KB, 929x745px
>>3098496
>I remember this being posted when the news started coming out, except it was Akihiro and not Shino.
To be fair, if anyone deserved some sort of happiness/heroism, it was Space Guts. He was almost literally best boy. Probably highest tier husbando material.

>>3098739
>Ein is still there even though he's just a brain
Lieutenant Crank! Specialist Major Bauduin! My righteousness...!

Yamagi a hella cute though.
>>
File: IMG_20170411_203200.jpg (82KB, 1053x942px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170411_203200.jpg
82KB, 1053x942px
>>3098739
Congrats Yamagi. Also, glad Shino made it to top 5. Ein still ranking though, I am surprised.

>tfw we never got a Shinoyama magazine spread
Still kinda bitter.
>>
>>3098739
I hope the "fujo don't like canon homo" thing is dead at least.
>>
File: C9ITWSlV0AUzVl_.jpg orig.jpg (83KB, 1000x716px) Image search: [Google]
C9ITWSlV0AUzVl_.jpg orig.jpg
83KB, 1000x716px
>>
>>3098801
why in the world would we be against canon homo, what idiot decided that that's a thing
>>
>>3098830
You've clearly never ventured into /a/ to discuss homo. Either that, or you haven't done it for long. It's been a prevalent myth for ages, and it's finally starting to die because of YoI's success.
>>
>>3098832
oh i know that this garbage is common i just want to know if there's at least some explanation for why they think that, or if it's just like the "[insert current bogeyman here] don't buy videogames!!!!!" mantra that /v/ and reddit always repeat when someone other than them gets pandered to
>>
>>3098835
That fudanshi short anime that aired a while back gave the "explanation" I usually hear: it's more fun when it's ~left up to your imagination~. Which never made a lick of sense to me because it's not like something being canon gay robs you of the ability to imagine things for them? Not even considering AUs, canon isn't going to show every moment of a couple's lives. There's a lot of imagination room there.

Basically, the explanation has always been bullshit and, frankly, rooted in some form of homophobia.
>>
File: C80xaAsUAAAXHfY.jpg orig.jpg (157KB, 915x1163px) Image search: [Google]
C80xaAsUAAAXHfY.jpg orig.jpg
157KB, 915x1163px
>>3098835
>>3098837
The "explanation" I saw use the fact that no stuff like Junjou etc are not popular as stuff like Haikyuu or Free, which just show how people don't understand why people find these kind of things boring and their homolust elsewhere.
>>
>>3098837
It's been reinforced a while ago by Boeibu director talking how working on that show has taught him something about catering to fujos, how you have to "leave room for imagination" and how they don't like being shown explicit content. No wonder why I could neve rget into that show.
>>
https://twitter.com/an_chock/status/851810312017686529
>>
>Shino is Bi
Now I wonder if he had legit attraction for someone of the same sex.

Definitely Tekkadan because he saw them as brothers, even if I ca see him enhancing brojobs with Eugene. He seems fore focused on women more than anything.
>>
>>3098853
Attraction is different than romance. He was thinking of love when trying to contextualized the family thing and obviously wasn't even bothered, just confused. He probably had a crush on Eugene, thought yamagi was gorgeous, thought orga looked good etc normal adolescent stuff
>>
>>3098840
Again I think that that belief is rather bullshit. BL anime actually has the same problem as het romance anime, it focuses too much on the static relationship but doesn't actually develop it until last minute so it becomes boring and even annoying to watch, because the characters don't have anything going on in their lives besides their static relationship, so no effort is made to endear the characters to the audience or make them relatable. So as result the audience tends to not care for them.

I think that the main difference is that fujos prefer when the homo characters have interests and lives besides each other.
>>
is it true that Shino and Yamagi's story was Nagai's idea and that he heavily pushed to have it included? or am i misremembering
>>
>>3098841
Whaat?
>>
File: ckjfhkjh4lkjh547jkh3.png (842KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
ckjfhkjh4lkjh547jkh3.png
842KB, 1280x738px
>>3098855
It's possible for that to happen, no one ever mentioned what happened at the brothels after all.
>>
>>3099003
I think people are looking too much into that scene. Shino doesn't strike me as someone who would have issue with fucking a trap anymore at this point. Plus the Japanese phrasing says woman iirc.

I think he just made her to do some retarded fetish.
>>
>>3099012
The interviews mention failure, but don't specify what failure exactly. Just that Shino faced a failure at the brothel.

>>3098853
Nagai said he accepts anything, not chases after everything. He might have been a latent bisexual who hasn't really discovered that part of himself yet and just went with the het mainstream because it's convenient. Dunno, maybe female prostitutes were just cheaper. But mostly I think Shino is portrayed this way for drama. If the viewers knew right away he is perfectly capable of returning Yamagi's feelings they wouldn't sympathise as much with his "unfortunate, one-sided crush" and there would be no gut-punching twist when Yamagi found out he could have confessed at any time but he missed his chance. It's mostly done for angst and drama.
>>
>>3098855
>He probably had a crush on Eugene
Eeeeh, calling it a crush seems a stretch, especially how he was surprised that "something like it could happen between family"
>>
File: C9I9Q7WV0AA4b7b.jpg orig.jpg (55KB, 700x468px) Image search: [Google]
C9I9Q7WV0AA4b7b.jpg orig.jpg
55KB, 700x468px
Is Chuu universe going too far?
>>
>>3099029
I mean I'm not saying anything is canon anon, I just mean he could have had fleeting attractions and crushes on anyone. People get crushes on friends that don't mean anything or aren't deep all of the time. And the family line surprised him and confused him, but didn't put him off. If he's had attractions or crushes but never pursued or did anything it could easily be because they aren't serious or because the family thing. Keep in mind none of them considered each other family until they met up with naze. If he's talked himself out of things before it'd make sense that he was trying to confirm aloud to his friend that something was odd or not. Hell, with yamagi,Shino picked up on the fact that it was serious. A curious boy who loves, remember? That's something far deeper than just thinking guys are hot in your group and something he'd have to ponder. Most of what he said to Eugene came off as searching for validation and Eugene didn't really care about the family thing one way or another and neither did Shino deep down.
>>
>>3099030
I think that's pretty cute.
>>
>>3099029
idk anon I've had meaningless crushes on a lot of my friends. If we're going into headcanon territory why not? He's probably slept with a couple of older men or thought about it or hasn't at all. We don't know and I doubt Nagai even developed it that much in his head either. Shino is pretty much pansexual and the sexual norms of their world are pretty off. I also think people take Shino's "family" remark about Yamagi too literal and far. He was just wondering aloud to himself if that type of serious romance or love could happen within a family, not stating that he was against it or had never even thought about it before.

It's like how I'm pretty sure the moment Shino came to Eugene with his suspicions wasn't the moment Shino noticed this about Yamagi. He probably knew for a bit longer or at least suspected it and turned it over in his head a lot, especially when trying to comprehend why Yamagi would like a guy like him.

>>3099028
They said he's always been a bisexual character and was conceived that way, so I think Shino was always knowing of his attractions. But, he is in a group of boys and grew up in a society where a part of a rite of passage in being a man was to go for women, and since he was attracted to women he went with it. A lot of how he acted about women (and how Eugene acted that one time) came off as posturing and using it as a social status and self actualizing event. This is why Nagai also said as he became more serious about work he went to brothels less. He matured out of it basically, or was in the process of it. Women are also very separated from them in their line of work until the Turbines (who see them as family and young), so it's easy for him to eroticize them as a novelty away from CGS life. It makes sense that he chased girls more, especially since he might not have wanted to make boys around him feel uncomfortable by shouting that he loves dick the way he loves oppai.
>>
File: 62319580_p12_master1200.jpg (311KB, 515x670px) Image search: [Google]
62319580_p12_master1200.jpg
311KB, 515x670px
I wonder how many in these threads are guys? I think I've only spoken to a couple of others here.
>>
File: C89rm2QUAAEutJz.jpg (188KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C89rm2QUAAEutJz.jpg
188KB, 900x1200px
if shino really thought of yamagi as family in any way that is comparable to how we see our own family members or in any way that would invoke westermarck effect, he would not have shrugged off the navel gazing so fast and would have been way more conflicted or uncomfortable rather than flattered and happy. same with his speech about all of the guys in tekkadan. people really take that remark too seriously when it was just conversational thinking aloud. it was obviously not that deeply embedded in shino's mind or else it would have been difficult to overcome and accept.

i think the boys using a descriptor that has many different uses and meanings as a frame of reference for their relationships doesn't actually mean that in the most technical, literal terms, they react to each other 100% like biological family does or family that has been raised together since birth.
>>
File: 62339876_p0.jpg (291KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
62339876_p0.jpg
291KB, 800x900px
>>3098841
So there's officially going to be a Yamagi side story of "life without Shino" 1-2 years after the dissolving of Tekkadan?
>>
>>3099038
Isn't that just a doujinka sharing her plans for a fan novel?
>>
File: 54685112_p6.jpg (605KB, 800x1142px) Image search: [Google]
54685112_p6.jpg
605KB, 800x1142px
>>3099039
Oh shit, opening the actual tweet and not just the image I think you are right. I almost had a heart attack, anon. I don't want any light novels or after series novellas or ANYTHING, not with Nagai and Okada behind the direction. I want them to leave Yamagi alone.
>>
>>3099037
>if shino really thought of yamagi as family in any way that is comparable to how we see our own family members or in any way that would invoke westermarck effect, he would not have shrugged off the navel gazing so fast and would have been way more conflicted or uncomfortable rather than flattered and happy. same with his speech about all of the guys in tekkadan. people really take that remark too seriously when it was just conversational thinking aloud. it was obviously not that deeply embedded in shino's mind or else it would have been difficult to overcome and accept.
I don't thinkanyone here thinks that. On Mal and reddit for sure I'd imagine, but that's because they tried to no homo it.
>>
>>3099030
I've already seen chuu-verse porn and Yamachuu hot glue fanart.
>>
>>3099068
>Yamachuu hot glue fanart.
Come again?
>>
>>3099075
Yamachuu covered in cum or with cum flowing out of his little mouse-butt.
>>
File: IMG_20170413_032826.jpg (87KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170413_032826.jpg
87KB, 500x667px
>>3099076
Oh. Not really fan of these fanarts in general. And Yamachuu looks too pure for me for NSFW. But different people different tastes.
>>
File: C9OvX1UVYAAUtTv.jpg (46KB, 451x445px) Image search: [Google]
C9OvX1UVYAAUtTv.jpg
46KB, 451x445px
Everyone's doujin event cards are now wedding pics.
>>
>>3099079
In case anyone's wondering, these music band fanart are due to Kawanishi tweeting earlier that while listening to Rage of Dust he started fantasizing about a Tekkadan band came up with:
>bass - Mika
>guitar - Hush or Eugene
>drums - Akihiro or Shino
>vocal - Orga
>>
>>3099084
>Veil
Burn that shit.

Also SHino and Yamgi would probably have a small ceremony with Eugene and Merribit/Mechanic and any Tekkadan that feels like coming, assuming they propose and just don't go with the flow.
>>
>>3099087
what's wrong with veils
>>
>>3099089
Men don't wear them, they are an obviously an attempt to force the male/female dynamic.
>>
File: C80OA6eUQAIAgMM.jpg (107KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
C80OA6eUQAIAgMM.jpg
107KB, 640x800px
>>3099089
People have a negative knee-jerk reaction toward Yamagi being even remotely "feminine coded" because muh gay purity.

>>3099092
Does this trigger you too?
>>
>>3099094
No, because that look ironic at least.

>>3099094
>People have a negative knee-jerk reaction toward Yamagi being even remotely "feminine coded" because muh gay purity.
I bet you like ABO shit. Also it's not just Yamagi, I hate this shit with any cay couple.
>>
>>3099095
I don't. And you're being oversensitive to the point where you missed that veil on Yamagi not being entirely serious either. Yamagi is being percieved as the more "pure" and virginal of the two hence he's wearing it.
>>
>>3099092

veils look good, men should be able to wear them too

just like any other piece of clothing

just like women should be able to wear anything traditionally male

i mean i get where you're coming from and I agree that a lot of people try to code same sex couples into traditional hetero roles but IMO just ignore those shits
>>
>>3099096
>I don't. And you're being oversensitive to the point where you missed that veil on Yamagi not being entirely serious either. Yamagi is being percieved as the more "pure" and virginal of the two hence he's wearing it.
Oh please, I've been into homo enough to know that people like to turn some chara into girls, which it's annoying as fuck and missed the whole point of homo.
>>
>Check AO3 for fics
Is it just me or Shino's characterization is kinda... off in many of them?

I've seen him go
>I WANT TO FUCK YOU. LIKE NOW

More than in once fic.
>>
>>3099106
Why are you expecting AO3 to be a pit of good characterization? Most western fanfiction the characters have completely different personalities that are more in response to an archetype people think they can fit them into than how the character actually is.
>>
>>3099099
And? Not any of those anon, but you really are acting like a triggered tumblrina obsessed with their idea of masculinity and and generally acting like the authority of shit you know nothing about. People are always going to do whatever the fuck they want if it annoys you then simply grow thicker skin.
>>
>>3099110
>but you really are acting like a triggered tumblrina obsessed with their idea of masculinity and and generally acting like the authority of shit you know nothing about.
You are allowed to dislike shit without being "triggered", homo thread. You should know it yourself when people shit on AOB stuff.
>>
>>3099109
Not that anon but:
>author says Shino is a "brute"
>readers agree with them
Did these people any any attention at the character at all? How's Shino a brute? He's slapped Eugene jokingly in the butt maybe once, but beside that he never engages in any brutality toward any of the boys, especially Yamagi.
>>
>>3099109
>>3099106
The Nip doujin actually give Shino similar characterization, it's not just American fanfiction that do it.

Alternatively, I think that you're foregtting the fact that Shino is really honest. Do you honestly think that if Yamagi was turning Shino on to the point where he wanted to have sex, that Shino wouldn't tell Yamagi? Also do you honestly think that Yamagi wouldn't want to hear that he's turning Shino on that much?
>>
>>3099116
Anon, when "brute" doesn't always mean violent it can also mean that a person is incredibly crude.
>>
File: 1482112836819.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482112836819.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>3099117
Shino is also a genuine sweet person that always handled Yamagi's gently, can't seem him even sticking it before he gave Yamagi's five orgasms in row a performed an incredible amount of foreplay.
>>
File: C70DuFLU8AQAR54.jpg orig.jpg (228KB, 1000x1112px) Image search: [Google]
C70DuFLU8AQAR54.jpg orig.jpg
228KB, 1000x1112px
>>3099117
>The Nip doujin actually give Shino similar characterization, it's not just American fanfiction that do it.
They do? It seems pretty sweet to me even when he's being lewd.
>>
>>3099143
It's really no different, even when he's sweet, Shino is really honest with how Yamagi makes him feel, and Yamagi gets off on it.

>>3099134
There's a grand total of 1 fic where Yamagi isn't getting off at the same time as Shino. In every other fic it's actually Yamagi who wants to have sex first.
>>
>>3099095
>Also it's not just Yamagi, I hate this shit with any cay couple.
Mhmm, the whole trying to force male/female roles onto gay couples and ships is kind of revolting. Though admittedly I think it's cute when it's unexpected like the mention of Shino wanting to take Yamagi's last name if they got married.
>>
>>3099098
True this friend. Yall are complaining about these fanarts when you should be appreciating the fact we got any at all. Why don't you guys try drawing or writing yourself instead of nit-picking on other people's hard work. Just move along if you don't like it. I am just glad I am open-minded, well save for gender-bender. I don't like seeing my boys as girls so I avoid and ignore it. Basically, I just shut up. Until now cos I just need to show an example? lol
>>
>>3099230
And by seeing them as girls means having the boobs and pussy package. Whatever the hell they want to wear is up to them.
Also, can some anon clarify me on why there are so many hate on ABO? What about the genre that triggers a lot of people?
>>
>>3099230
>Yall are complaining about these fanarts when you should be appreciating the fact we got any at all.
They can draw what they want, people are also free to criticize and comment as much they want.
>>
File: C9Ircu0U0AEwl9K.jpg orig.jpg (116KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
C9Ircu0U0AEwl9K.jpg orig.jpg
116KB, 600x700px
I'm glad Japan recognizes the greatness of Shino's mantits.
>>
File: C9RF_voUIAAGJ-o.jpg (40KB, 480x535px) Image search: [Google]
C9RF_voUIAAGJ-o.jpg
40KB, 480x535px
>>
>>3099284
Oh I thought it was more lewd, like he spontaneously grabbed his tail.
>>
>>3099305
Nah I got it and it seems more OT3-y than anything, but it's only Yamchu's debut. He's going to have a little side story soon so hopefully more ShinoYama.
>>
File: IMG_20170414_020233.jpg (67KB, 632x739px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170414_020233.jpg
67KB, 632x739px
>>3099284
Aww cute. And yes as this anon said >>3099305 I thought it was going to be a spontaneous moment but I still like this one. And
>dogo Turbines and Naze
This explains all the dog Eco and Yamachuu fanarts.
>>
Anons, this is /cm/- 'cute male' image board. Traps and femboys are a regular occurance, in fact there are three threads devoted to them going on right now. If seeing boys in girls clothes makes you so uncomfortable then this board may not be for you. Some people simply come here to indulge in their fetishes, not to celebrate gay culture or whatever. It'll be better for you own peace of mind if you learn to coexist with those people.

>>3099284
What a relief to have a picture. I was afraid it would be a repeat of the situation with Yamagi's first appearance which never surfaced online in the end until it was posted by the official twitter. He is so tiny and bubbly! Absolutely precious.

>>3099313
I hope the chuu-verse at least acknowledges their special relationship is Ratra can still be in love with Mikazuki and Shino and Eugene are buddies.
>>
>>3099284

OMG, that Lafter is adorable. Where's the full pic?
>>
File: C9TO7kbUQAIu2PA.jpg (396KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C9TO7kbUQAIu2PA.jpg
396KB, 2048x2048px
>>
File: IMG_20170415_054730.png (405KB, 842x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170415_054730.png
405KB, 842x530px
>>
File: C9XzY8vVoAAQMMg.jpg (83KB, 850x1000px) Image search: [Google]
C9XzY8vVoAAQMMg.jpg
83KB, 850x1000px
>>3099614
I wonder about Shino's reaction to Yamagi coming homo after a day of work looking like this.
>>
File: C9I0TRoVYAAPvfD.jpg (139KB, 705x850px) Image search: [Google]
C9I0TRoVYAAPvfD.jpg
139KB, 705x850px
>>3099680
Shino was fascinated with the ladies because they smelled "nice" or at least differently from the crowd he's usually dealing with. So while I don't think he gets turned on by sweat and grease the way Yamagi does, I think it would definitely make him thing back to how Yamagi looks and smells in the midst of their lovemaking and that would be enough to get him hot and bothered. Yamagi would probably feel uncomfortable and would want to make himself fresh and rosy, but seeing the hunger in Shino's eyes would switch off those limits.

tl:rd, see pic
>>
File: C9bc3M2VYAAoWd5.jpg orig.jpg (78KB, 837x602px) Image search: [Google]
C9bc3M2VYAAoWd5.jpg orig.jpg
78KB, 837x602px
>>
File: C8QEEw6UMAA8q9E.jpg orig.jpg (119KB, 493x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C8QEEw6UMAA8q9E.jpg orig.jpg
119KB, 493x1024px
>>
File: CnkQsHOUAAASWiV.png orig.png (451KB, 1100x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CnkQsHOUAAASWiV.png orig.png
451KB, 1100x1200px
>>
File: C9iNG72UMAACmNG.png orig.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C9iNG72UMAACmNG.png orig.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>
>>3099931
was rafter and yamagay even close in the show? didnt they only have a few scenes together? was she a fag hag?
>>
>>3099933

That's not Lafter. That's Ecco.
>>
Orga and Shino perfume preorders start on April 23rd.
Orga:
http://www.otomart.jp/SHOP/GOODS-0385.html
Shino:
http://www.otomart.jp/SHOP/GOODS-0386.html
Set with benefits:
http://www.otomart.jp/SHOP/GOODS-0385STE.html

>that packaging
>that naming

Ryusei-Go Radio Station CD sample:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w9j9q0Mfx8
>>
Is Eugene/Kudelia canon or something I'm seeing it everywhere. I thought Nagai and Okada were kuutra shippers who didn't know how to write their ship
>>
File: C9ijz72UAAA3oUi.jpg orig.jpg (311KB, 925x1678px) Image search: [Google]
C9ijz72UAAA3oUi.jpg orig.jpg
311KB, 925x1678px
>>3100032
>>
>>3100112
>when you're so gay your personal merchandise packaging looks like a pack of gay condoms

Anybody listened to the sample? I honestly can't muster the courage.
>>
>>3100109
It's not. Well, Nagai shot it down, but we don't know about Okada and I guess we'll find out with that interview that's coming up. Knowing that she's the person that pushed for Kudelia/Atra and for her to have a happy, alive ending with Atra, I doubt it. But Eugene is the hottest living guy in the cast that isn't as flaming gay as Yamagi is so fangirls will want to put him with Kudelia. It's dumb.
>>
File: C9oTdxVU0AEdKVr.jpg orig.jpg (29KB, 342x534px) Image search: [Google]
C9oTdxVU0AEdKVr.jpg orig.jpg
29KB, 342x534px
>>
File: C9heo76VYAENV3E.jpg (38KB, 600x634px) Image search: [Google]
C9heo76VYAENV3E.jpg
38KB, 600x634px
>>
File: C9dwCGjVoAAoD3B.jpg (201KB, 922x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C9dwCGjVoAAoD3B.jpg
201KB, 922x1200px
>>
File: C9jnkZ0UwAArNT0.jpg (718KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C9jnkZ0UwAArNT0.jpg
718KB, 2048x2048px
>>
File: C9QelXNUMAAi7A-.jpg (617KB, 2048x1558px) Image search: [Google]
C9QelXNUMAAi7A-.jpg
617KB, 2048x1558px
>>
File: C9QelXOUIAAGceT.jpg (385KB, 2048x1530px) Image search: [Google]
C9QelXOUIAAGceT.jpg
385KB, 2048x1530px
>>
File: C9QelXOVYAA_JEQ.jpg (510KB, 2048x1363px) Image search: [Google]
C9QelXOVYAA_JEQ.jpg
510KB, 2048x1363px
>>
File: C9QelXMUAAAS2Cl.jpg (644KB, 2048x1634px) Image search: [Google]
C9QelXMUAAAS2Cl.jpg
644KB, 2048x1634px
>>
File: C887pZxUMAEo8Cq.jpg orig.jpg (167KB, 430x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C887pZxUMAEo8Cq.jpg orig.jpg
167KB, 430x2048px
It's getting quiet here ;_;
>>
well the show's over, so things are gonna be slow from now on, unless some notable extra content gets released
>>
>>3100552
i love this artist's yamagi. it's nice to see a shinoeu artist that doesn't ignore shinoyama and loves yamagi so much. it seems she's turned pretty yamaeu too. her yamagi is gorgeous to me.

and it's getting quiet i think because the show's done and it finished in one of the shittiest ways possible. i'm still reeling but plan on writing fic once my salt subsides. okada's interview still comes out in may and we've got two tetsuradios left so we'll see what happens there...plus a shinoyama doujin event in the summer.
>>
File: C887pZuU0AA1P6Z.jpg (275KB, 680x2032px) Image search: [Google]
C887pZuU0AA1P6Z.jpg
275KB, 680x2032px
>>3100552
>>
File: C9s3X8wU0AA5H5Z.jpg (188KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
C9s3X8wU0AA5H5Z.jpg
188KB, 1000x1333px
>>3100552
I check the thread and roam twitter for new art every day, but as the other anon said, to me everything about this show counting from the last five eps is like a bad dream that I'm glad is over. I don't consider still loving ShinoYama as much as I do as being Stockholm syndrome or anything though. Less so than hanging around the threads ;_;
>>
File: C9s3Z0kUQAAaUMo.jpg (160KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
C9s3Z0kUQAAaUMo.jpg
160KB, 1000x1333px
>>3100638
>>
File: C9s3aiAU0AUNQxU.jpg (171KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
C9s3aiAU0AUNQxU.jpg
171KB, 1000x1333px
>>3100639
>>
>>3100638
>as being on Stockholm syndrome*
>>
File: IMG_20170420_070608.jpg (64KB, 828x633px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170420_070608.jpg
64KB, 828x633px
>>3100256
>>3100258
>>3100260
>>3100261
So cute! Thanks for sharing. Mind if I ask twitter account?

And yes, for better or worse the thread is slow because the show is over and most of us moved on to other stuff. It also doesn't help with how it ended and what we learned happened behind the scenes (and might learn more depending on what Okada said in the interview).

>>3100585
Don't forget the Murata/Souma DJCD comes out next week. And also, if you get around writing that fic, if you want to share it, I would be happy to read it. Unless it's sad stuff and then I start crying haha.
>>
>>3100658
It's a personal account of some west fujo with kids so I better not. I found those by some pure miracle.

Anyway, volumes 4 & 5 are out now so if I found the Shino character rough drafts it would be another miracle. According to the person who already has it apparently Yamagi and Shino are printed on the backs of the same sheet so you have to buy two copies of volume 4 if you want to align them.
>>
File: C90kWHpUAAAk2b3.jpg (644KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C90kWHpUAAAk2b3.jpg
644KB, 1536x2048px
>>
File: C90kWIOU0AA4s2-.jpg (595KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
C90kWIOU0AA4s2-.jpg
595KB, 2048x1536px
>>
>that giant fucking 弐 right over Shino's chest on the DVD cover
>>
File: IMG_1147.jpg (44KB, 480x407px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1147.jpg
44KB, 480x407px
>>
>>3100667
Oh, I see. I thought it was a Nip fujo as usual but now I understand why I haven't seen the scans around.

> you have to buy two copies of volume 4 if you want to align them.
Seriously? This is too much Jewing. I wonder what they are preparing for the volumes that include episodes 45 & 46.
>>
>>3100712
Doesn't help that a lot of the people who bought the volume have already bought it twice as BD and DVD to collect both versions of the cover art.
>>
File: C92b_4oVYAAEdzp.jpg (345KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C92b_4oVYAAEdzp.jpg
345KB, 1536x2048px
>>
File: C90R86ZUMAE94gE.jpg orig.jpg (42KB, 592x624px) Image search: [Google]
C90R86ZUMAE94gE.jpg orig.jpg
42KB, 592x624px
>>3100746
Does a clear version of this damn art even exist?

>>3100638
I wish I could move on, but I'm still her thinking of the what if and scouting AO3 for fics.
>>
>>3100747
This is the closest it gets https://twitter.com/nasechin_tek/status/854887582290673664
Color version is only on the DVD.

>>3100746 Back view of the BD box
>>3100691 Front view of the BD the jacket
>>
>鉄血円盤特典・伊藤先生キャラ設定案の私的ツボ
>ユージン…B級のハンサム
>ヤマギ…無口だけどみんなといるのが好き キレイ顔だけど強気
>シノ…ラテン系
Some small tidbits from Yuu's character draft commentary. Most of what we already know, Eugene is handsome but beta and Shino is a latino, except this small bit on Yamagi:
>taciturn but loves the company of others, beautiful yet tough
>>
File: C92xSjBUAAQKxiH.jpg (154KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C92xSjBUAAQKxiH.jpg
154KB, 768x1024px
>fast
>>
>>3100258

Where do y'all find these? This is from May 2017 Animage?
>>
File: C98s9BbUQAA_NpR.jpg orig.jpg (44KB, 535x698px) Image search: [Google]
C98s9BbUQAA_NpR.jpg orig.jpg
44KB, 535x698px
>>
>Check /m/ archive
>People still try to no homo Shino

Jesus christ.

https://desuarchive.org/m/thread/15431790/#15436994
>>
>>3100864
Twitter. Most of the contents featured in here come from twitter. I found these by looking for the phrase "Yamagi" on twitter search.

Some info dumps:
Itoh Yu tweeted about the origin of Eugene's neck tie. Apparently in the original setting it used to be a part of his school uniform. He kept it as a memento and to distinguish himself from the other boys in CGS as a sort of "prideful keepsake" even though he had to quit school midway. She says she's unsure if that idea ended up as canon for the show, it could be just for fashion.

>>3100032
Specifics of the Shino and Orga fragrance have been added to the shop page, translation from twitter:
>Super Galaxy Pink:
>Cyclamen, gardenia - sweet
>citrus and pear - refreshing
>lily of the valley, heliotrope - flashy
>pink peppercorn - spicy
It's an unisex fragrance

>Crimon Brotherhood:
>Hyacinth, lilies - delicate
>Jasmine, lily of the valley - light floral
>White musk, cyclamen - gentle
Orga's perfume is a "feminine" one, and is supposed to emulate a white floral bouquet.

From Try-Age (or however it's spelled): Shino and Yamagi are going to be featured on a card as official dual pilots! That means they're dual pilots in the game as well doesn't it. It's part of a June batch I think but I'm not sure. Possible new art. Eugene will be featured on the white Shiden card, a bunch of other new crads have also been announced: https://twitter.com/114514LOVE106/status/855689473497092096
>>
File: 62466973_p28_master1200.jpg (164KB, 560x800px) Image search: [Google]
62466973_p28_master1200.jpg
164KB, 560x800px
>>3101485
Were Orga and Mika also shown as dual pilots?

Also, that's really adorable and interesting about Eugene's tie. Basically, they had a bunch of interesting ideas for Eugene it seemed they never used and instead they just wasted him and made him absent all of season 2, haha. Great.

Happy about ShinoYama getting dual pilots!
>>
>>3101150
There's even one nohomo thread going on right now.
>>>/a/156270755
>>
>>3101499
Looks like they'll be on the card together as well, not sure if as pilots.
>>
>>3101499
Does anyone know if the ShinoYama CD got translated yet, or at least some notes?
>>
>>3101504
It's not out yet, comes out tomorrow. Although yeah, if this wasn't Sunday people would've been getting their copies already.
>>
Some more tidbits from the BDs, a mix of translations found on twitter and shitty self made translations:

>comments about Shino's original design: "がっしり" - which would mean solid built, broad/muscular, emphasis on cheerful expressions
Shino's original design has him wearing a tee, not a tank top. His face is apparently softer, younger-looking, he looks like a child trapped in an adult body.

>about Eugene's original design: "cynical look in his eyes," "disapproving lips"

>about Akihiro: "May the day come that his facial expression softens"

>about Dane (from the character booklet, not the sketchbook): among other things tasked with eating disliked by Yamagi meat after him (lol)

>Eco didn't have a last name hence why she assumed Naze's.

>Mars is a really cold place hence all the layers on Kudelia's dress, only rich people wear dresses and skirts
>>
File: C-GNDU-VoAAA05E.png orig.png (654KB, 1203x980px) Image search: [Google]
C-GNDU-VoAAA05E.png orig.png
654KB, 1203x980px
>>
File: C-FpH6aVYAEH8_B.jpg (104KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
C-FpH6aVYAEH8_B.jpg
104KB, 600x800px
>>
File: dfdf.jpg (90KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
dfdf.jpg
90KB, 1000x800px
>>
>>3101506
>"May the day come that his facial expression softens"

I'm dying.
>>
File: C-Gio-WVwAAG17P.jpg (86KB, 600x617px) Image search: [Google]
C-Gio-WVwAAG17P.jpg
86KB, 600x617px
>>3101499
It could've been a pretty interesting show if it actually bother to explore Tekkadan.
>>
File: IMG_20170424_131648.jpg (34KB, 600x463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170424_131648.jpg
34KB, 600x463px
>>3101485
>>3101506
Thanks for the all the info anon.

The bit about Eugene's tie is cute and hilarious. I really like him wearing the tie along with his tight space body suit.

The Shino and Orga fragrances do sound that they would smell nice, especially the Jasmine and Lily of the Valley notes. Very flowery arrangements for both.

>about Akihiro: "May the day come that his facial expression softens"
Kek

>Eco didn't have a last name hence why she assumed Naze's.
Aww that's nice and sad at the same time.
>>
File: C9F0QBfV0AAlCB-.jpg (184KB, 742x1000px) Image search: [Google]
C9F0QBfV0AAlCB-.jpg
184KB, 742x1000px
It's just shocking to me that they were working on the composition of this show for over five years, and blew it so spectacularly in the end.
>>
File: 153791402858fb65aad86a0.png (586KB, 560x800px) Image search: [Google]
153791402858fb65aad86a0.png
586KB, 560x800px
As a side note I'm not really a fan of all the scarred, maimed and disfigured Shino fanart, why can't we just ignore eps >45 altogether. Though I suppose it grounds the fanart in canon which is something people like.
>>
>>3101517
I really love fanart involving motorcycles and other vehicles.
>>
>>3101660
Because 45 and 46 gave us canon ShinoYama and it's not like Yamagi would even care about the scars.
>>
File: ezgif-1-3ce18f782d.gif (95KB, 516x560px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-1-3ce18f782d.gif
95KB, 516x560px
>>
File: C-LH-aIVoAEXKGS.jpg large.jpg (163KB, 804x846px) Image search: [Google]
C-LH-aIVoAEXKGS.jpg large.jpg
163KB, 804x846px
>>
>>3101721
So is this going to have new art or not? So far I only see new Orga/Mika art on the page. Are they seriously just going to slap the key art on the cards again?
>>
>>3101712
I wasn't really thinking about what Yamagi would accept. Some of those fanarts are just really morbid and make Shino miserable, and in turn I'm miserable.
>>
Some more so called "assist" cards with new art.
https://twitter.com/kuruku_0512/status/855689825378226176
>>
File: C-Nm0ACUAAAtbC1.jpg (258KB, 827x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C-Nm0ACUAAAtbC1.jpg
258KB, 827x1200px
>mfw cover of the mag with Nagai's interview
>>
>>3101738
Because the character died in the series itself, so if course scarred Shino is going to be a reminder of that.
>>
>>3101660

I like this, but I think Tekkadan would have communal showers because cost efficiency+bunch of men+Japanese show=Japanese customs.

Also, gives Yamagi more room to check out the goods.
>>
File: C-LJhvwU0AExEHo.jpg (77KB, 600x862px) Image search: [Google]
C-LJhvwU0AExEHo.jpg
77KB, 600x862px
>>3101839
But I don't want to be reminded about it. Fluffy happy fanart is where I seek escape from the shitty canon so why would I want to be constantly reminded of something so awful? But that's just me. I'm fine with it as long as it's not overdone or hyper realistic and traumatic.

Anyway, Nagai's interview is out and I'm fully mentally prepared to ignore whatever he's has to say. I mean I accept the bit about Shino being bi because that's something consistent with the show, but people are already reporting some of the stuff he's aying is in contradiction to the information previously released. It looks like he's making a lot of the stuff on the spot.
>>
First Ryusei Go radio station spoilers:
>Shino is dead setting
>contents are close to Animage's Mourning Interview
>discussed/mentionned Yamagi is a girl theory
>something about Yamagi's butt (?)
>talk about Murata's ad lib about hime dakko for ep 37
>Yamagi's letter to Shino - wanted to become family
>Shino's letter to Yamagi - became a shooting star but will always watch over Yamagi
>Shino thought of Yamagi as family at first so it could mean a more married kind of family
>they invited ppl to keep supporting IBO bc we could get more contents (ehh)
>>
Nagai really wanted Kudelia to die because her connection to Teiwaz, lol I guess Rustal needs to go down as well then. He also wanted to kill Ein in ep 5 and Gaelio in 25, wanted Carta to live. He went with a lot of stuff Okada presented but saying it now feels more like trying to shift the blame.
>>
>>3101917
> but people are already reporting some of the stuff he's aying is in contradiction to the information previously released. It looks like he's making a lot of the stuff on the spot.
Can I just disregard his opinion/ideas/thoughts etc. and accept my own headcanon, again? Because the guy looks like a mess.

>>3101919
Thanks for the spoilers.
>Shino's letter to Yamagi - became a shooting star but will always watch over Yamagi
;_;

Let it die already.

>>3101926
> He went with a lot of stuff Okada presented but saying it now feels more like trying to shift the blame.
I have a feeling they might not work together again.
>>
>>3101927
>Let it die already.
It's ridiculous that people would even believe that. FUCK they can't even bother to make a SINGLE ShinoYama official illustration while being well aware of all the support it has from the fans. Do they think I'm an idiot? Fucking really.
>>
>>3101919
>>Shino thought of Yamagi as family at first so it could mean a more married kind of family
Wait, disregard that, it was just a poster's obserwation not a spoiler. Obviously Yamagi wanted to become a family in a married sense.
>>
>>3101929
Yeah, I don't understand what more is there to support. Show is over. Unless Nagai's interview hints on a movie but I highly doubt it. He doesn't even know what he wants to say with IBO.

>Shinoyama official illustration
It was a nice dream.
>>
Even if shinoyama people still wanted to support the show (I don't know why they would, as the other anon pointed out they barely get anything despite their evident enthusiasm), Nagai has pretty much killed the show for the majority of it's fanbase, that being the Orga and Mika fans. Holy shit, his interview is scathing, he hates Mika, thinks of him as a vile and villainous person and it makes tones of people hurt and pissed. So yeah... the series is pretty much dead and apparently some prominent fandom presences are publically denouncing the show.
Look over this twitter account if you want to witness some of the salt. https://twitter.com/ranranrururunr1
>>
File: C-Rl-NYVwAE4plB.png (219KB, 840x510px) Image search: [Google]
C-Rl-NYVwAE4plB.png
219KB, 840x510px
>>
File: C-Q610-XYAAHn7Z.jpg (226KB, 1333x1000px) Image search: [Google]
C-Q610-XYAAHn7Z.jpg
226KB, 1333x1000px
>>3101854
I think so too, but poor Yamagi with his discomfort about showing skin and the obvious awkwardness of being naked with his crush and risking incredibly awkward accidental boners.
>>
File: C-RABPSUAAA0c5g.png (840KB, 789x1000px) Image search: [Google]
C-RABPSUAAA0c5g.png
840KB, 789x1000px
>>
>>3101942
Artist sauce?
>>
>>3101944
https://twitter.com/anmt89
>>
>>3101919
> Shino is dead setting

Can't we just play pretend and talk about Shino not dying?

Do not want. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200. They took a giant turd on the series and the fans so now they get their just deserts.
>>
File: C-Vr0IZUAAE1uLA.jpg (55KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
C-Vr0IZUAAE1uLA.jpg
55KB, 500x600px
>>
File: C-VZjOhVwAI-aDs.jpg (572KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
C-VZjOhVwAI-aDs.jpg
572KB, 2048x1536px
>>
File: C-U3_lFXoAAa5Bn.jpg (40KB, 415x465px) Image search: [Google]
C-U3_lFXoAAa5Bn.jpg
40KB, 415x465px
>>
File: C-CAWO0V0AEIVIa.jpg (90KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
C-CAWO0V0AEIVIa.jpg
90KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: C-QufHyXgAA-w11.jpg (223KB, 1333x1000px) Image search: [Google]
C-QufHyXgAA-w11.jpg
223KB, 1333x1000px
>>
>>3101919
They said Yamagi has a girly, plump butt. Yamagi wanted a sakazuki wedding ceremony.

Tomorrow reveal of the shinoyama card.
>>
File: ezgif-1-2ef92643ef.gif (225KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-1-2ef92643ef.gif
225KB, 300x300px
>>
File: ezgif.com-video-to-gif (1).gif (833KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif.com-video-to-gif (1).gif
833KB, 300x300px
>>3102329
You forgot to set gif length to 16 seconds anon.
>>
File: C-bzMg2UwAAy6WZ.png orig.png (147KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
C-bzMg2UwAAy6WZ.png orig.png
147KB, 600x800px
>>
File: CzM4TrjUoAAJ5aj.jpg orig.jpg (35KB, 398x476px) Image search: [Google]
CzM4TrjUoAAJ5aj.jpg orig.jpg
35KB, 398x476px
>Ito Yu Shino
Dayum
>>
>>3102307
Yepp, and of course they slapped a screenshot on the card. Snym fans must be some kind of joke for them.
>charge extra for what the others get for free
>put less than minimal effort into everything
>>
File: C-FeZg_UwAAZUNf.jpg (84KB, 860x785px) Image search: [Google]
C-FeZg_UwAAZUNf.jpg
84KB, 860x785px
Was Eugene called or something on the radio station CD? I've seen a lot of ShinoYamas I follow mentioning him.

Also, there was a lot of art today about Yamagi at that memorial stone with a drink...did that have something to do with the CD? Was that the setting of the letter reading to each other or something?
>>3102307
>Sakazuki wedding ceremony

I'm crying! That's adorable!!!!

>>3102453
yeah i saw that and rolled my eyes, haha. these people are marketing idiots
>>
>>3101927
>I have a feeling they might not work together again.
I think he might not work for Sunrise again seeing how immensely he failed at his profession by allowing this huge rift between his vision and the final product to happen. And instead of correcting the mistake or just going with the flow and accepting the final product he pouted and bitched publically how nobody got his vision (which again he failed to convey). As long as he's on the project most fans will also NOT look forward to anything new IBO. Though I guess the possible way out of the situation is just doubling down on GH content and cater only to those fans, which is what they've been essentially doing for the past two months.

Apparently the baby plot was Nagai's idea of "trying to find salvation." Ironically all it did was making Mika seem like a sperm donor for the lesbian couple ending. They also cut a bonding scene between Mika and Hush where he's being praised for being cool from the final episode.
>>
File: BCXA-1084_EX1.png (570KB, 768x1096px) Image search: [Google]
BCXA-1084_EX1.png
570KB, 768x1096px
Vol. 7 clear file bonus.
>>
>>3102492
oh god, i love all four of those boys so much. the shitty series almost made me forget.
>>
>>3102470
>there was a lot of art today about Yamagi at that memorial stone with a drink...did that have something to do with the CD? Was that the setting of the letter reading to each other or something?
Yeah, the letters are in first person and are meant to be read to each other. Yamagi says in his he wanted to drink the oath with Shino and become a family, putting less impact on the romantic love and more on the overal sense of familial love. Yamagi's is more of a goodbye letter and is concluded with a "bye bye"...Yamagi's moving on...RIP. Shino's talks about the becoming a meteor and is concluded with a "till next time!". The VAs wrote the letters. Personally? I think Souma pushes the "super tough butch type who doesn't budge" on Yamagi a bit too much, he really wants it to be YamaShino lol. It's understandable in the sense that he wants his chara to appear as not just someone who smooches over Shino but come on boy, you spent 45 episodes being very obviously thirsty, and you dress yourself in your beloved's favorite color five years after his death...
>>
File: IMG_20170428_172420.jpg (146KB, 1000x1219px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170428_172420.jpg
146KB, 1000x1219px
>>3102479
> And instead of correcting the mistake or just going with the flow and accepting the final product he pouted and bitched publically how nobody got his vision (which again he failed to convey).
The inconsistency and the reason we didn't get his 'vision' is on him, not us. I am not a fan of Tekkadan neither GH. I have fav characters in both sides but if Nagai truly believed Tekkadan was evil reincarnated and Mika, satan himself so they had to die because they were 'The bad guys' then he has a really wrapped idea of the whole thing and the way he tried to portray this in the show because, while it's obvious Tekkadan did mistakes, in no way I believe they are worse than GH and all the adults who were pulling the strings behind the scenes. As a director, he failed.

The baby plot was harem tier. I couldn't take it seriously with Atra's obsessives over it and while I know Mika likes her, I never got the feeling he had sex with her out love. More like 'If Atra wants it, then why not?'. And poor Hush. He had potential but at the end nothing happened as with the majority of the characters.

>>3102492
Nice. I can't wait to see the other side with Lafter.

>>3102507
I knew Souma is a Yamashino fan since a year ago from something he said in an event. I am personally fine with Yamagi moving on, it's the natural course of action after years have passed and he is still alive. He deserves to be happy again and not cling on a dead person. And yes, I also get Souma's side regarding Yamagi but yeah the show so far had Yamagi be 90% 'Shino' till the end.

Anyways, with this I think (?) Shinoyama has a final conclusion for me. I don't think we will get anything more, be it side stories or illustration or whatever else they make. And even if we do, the seiyuu put the final stone for the pairing, at least for me, with their letters saying 'bye bye' and 'till next time!'. I love this pairing and will always treasure it, so thank you IBO for them.
>>
>>3102535
Lafter is already included in vol. 6 bonus with Naze and co. The twintails on this one is probably just Yuu being a shipper for those two.
>https://twitter.com/neowing_anime/status/857787473778196480
>>
>>3102492
You know, it's kinda heartwarming despite everything. There are two gay guys in gundam who are canon and part of the group, and accepted by everyone.

These heal me after Persona 5.
>>
File: C-fbDPEVwAAGTLT.jpg orig.jpg (106KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C-fbDPEVwAAGTLT.jpg orig.jpg
106KB, 768x1024px
>>
File: C-fl4pHUIAEz0wc.jpg (198KB, 1158x816px) Image search: [Google]
C-fl4pHUIAEz0wc.jpg
198KB, 1158x816px
>my sides
>>
File: 62515039_p17_master1200.jpg (708KB, 1200x837px) Image search: [Google]
62515039_p17_master1200.jpg
708KB, 1200x837px
>>3102535
It's closure and I agree Yamagi deserves happiness and to move on, but it will never stop feeling like I got robbed of something, and I feel like Yamagi will never stop feeling that too. Oh well...they are both strong characters so I appreciate the hopeful way they both were parting. They'll meet again someday.
>>3102470
I saw him mentioned too. Don't know if they called him or there was just discussion of calling him. I ordered the CD at least.
>>
File: 62515039_p16_master1200.jpg (268KB, 1200x748px) Image search: [Google]
62515039_p16_master1200.jpg
268KB, 1200x748px
>>3102569
I honestly don't think I've ever had a pairing hurt my heart like ShinoYama has. I'm not sure.
>>
I still think it's more of a moving on from hope. He's stopped waiting for Shino to ever return and accepted his passing but did he actually move on from loving Shino? That I am not so sure of considering how he carries himself in the epilogue. Almost everything about his image screams of an homage to Shino, the pushed back hair (because Shino wanted to see his face better that one time), the color of his work clothes (non standard for the company mind you, they even prove it by showing Dane in normal grey colors), the ryusei-go emblem on his back. It all just makes me think he loves him stilland always will.
>>
>>3102479
It's ironic because in truth everything was going well until him and Okada opened their mouths after the finale. If they only just kept their mouths shut none of this would happen. People were actually pretty fine with the ending, but after those interviews? The fans have been alienated and the show's reception pretty much imploded on itself with the avalanche of one-star reviews on amazon and likely following drop in disc sales.
They aren't even announcing any new merch. I don't mind incompetent creators reaping what they saw, but I'm sad about not getting more character merch. In the end people still love the characters, bandai.
>>
>>3102572
Such is the case for many series. People are okay with the ending but then the find out about the shit that happened behind the scenes and it puts the thought of how the series as a whole could have been better if the people in charge ate a piece of humble pie enough to differentiate between "their vision" and audience perspective.
>>
File: C-puMuPVoAAVT89.jpg (142KB, 1300x919px) Image search: [Google]
C-puMuPVoAAVT89.jpg
142KB, 1300x919px
>>3102569
>They'll meet again someday.
Hopefully in a better life. Although a happy ending after a life of hardships would taste so much sweeter.
>>
>>3102535
>I knew Souma is a Yamashino
I don't get people obsession with top and bottom, especially with healthy homo couples.

It's not like Shino would have any qualm about taking it in the ass, if anything he would ask Yamagi to fuck him.
>>
File: C-rKFuGVwAECqyn.png orig.png (229KB, 826x1169px) Image search: [Google]
C-rKFuGVwAECqyn.png orig.png
229KB, 826x1169px
>>
File: C-oCulLUIAQTWvx.jpg orig.jpg (154KB, 600x960px) Image search: [Google]
C-oCulLUIAQTWvx.jpg orig.jpg
154KB, 600x960px
>>
File: C-oCulKUMAAv756.jpg orig.jpg (153KB, 600x960px) Image search: [Google]
C-oCulKUMAAv756.jpg orig.jpg
153KB, 600x960px
>>3102999
>>
File: C-nGJQnUwAAPTSi.png orig.png (516KB, 585x829px) Image search: [Google]
C-nGJQnUwAAPTSi.png orig.png
516KB, 585x829px
>>3102884
>>
>>3102984
Maybe saying Yamashino wasn't the best choice of words because what Souma is a fan of is actually the opposite of Yamashino, but it's not really about any sexual context. It's more about the emotional vector, who puts himself out there more and who is the driving force of the relationship. For example Souma insists on Yamagi not confessing and being "hard to get" in general. What I get from this is that he wants Shino to pursue Yamagi, not the other way around. And that even if Shino would do it, it wouldn't be easy for him. I saw some reactions on jp twitter that the relationship would have a hard time to progress because of Yamagi's attitude and Shino being content with keeping things as they are for the time being. Personally I don't agree with this, I was given clear evidence that Shino took the initiative very quickly and was not hesitant about it. Once he put his heart to it he would make that relationship happen very quickly.
>>
Today snym fandom had a fan event where they listened together to the CD. The hashtag they used for their impressions is #snymCD, if you want to read up on some of the stuff in the CD. The tag even briefly trended on the jp tt.
>>
>release a Akihiro card with a new design
>release a Shino/Yamagi card with a screenshot
Complete fucking morons.
>>
This thread is getting quiet. Thank you guys for the good times. It was nice to have someone to talk during epidode 45+.

People will move on from Shinoyama but I do hope some will remember them.
>>
Hey never commented here before but i feel like you guys are the only ones who would understand,
im rewatching episode 50 because im a dumbass

am i crazy or did the crunchy roll stream remove the shot of the grave that actually showed shino's name?

because i feel like im about to have a heart attack
>>
nvm crisis averted
was a little crazy for a sec- but you understand why i wouldn't be surprised if they fucked us one last time like that

anyway thanks guys again don't think i woulda got through this shit show with you
>>
so tetsuradi has full revival, okada interview coming out wednesday and another nagai interview after. tonight in japan there was a roundtable discussion for the radio show and it had some fun and cute things.

wondering if we're getting a movie after all, i don't see why they'd revive tetsuradi.
>>
Found the translation of the letters on tmblr:
>Yamagi:
>Shino,
>It’s been a while. Some time has passed since I started coming here. You know, I can drink alcohol now. Actually… I wanted to drink with you with this cup. Let’s make a toast today! I brought this sake because I thought you might like it. Shino… you know, I’ve always wanted to become a family with you. Thank you for everything until now. Bye bye.

>Shino:
>Yamagi…
>How are you doing? Man… I miss the days when I was in Mars. We were all making a fuss back then, it was so fun! Well yeah… that time, I hadn’t noticed your feelings. Well, even I think I was thick-headed. I feel bad about it. We couldn’t drink together either… But you know, as the Ryusei Unit captain, I’ll become a meteor and watch over you forever! Well then, I gotta go. See you later, Yamagi!
>>
According to the translator they had to pick three words from a box to include in the letter. Souma got 'sake cup', 'family' and 'love/like', (he yelled when he got this one), and Murata got 'Mars', 'thick-headed' and 'meteor'. They kept saying it was a miracle they got those particular words and were both really happy. They also repeatedly asked for a spin-off about Shino and Yamagi. Now I understand what people meant about Souma insisting on not using the word "love."
>>
>>3104706
>wondering if we're getting a movie after all
A compilation movie that cuts out shinoyama entirely right? I love shinoyama, it's still my most beloved homo and I don't expect it to change for the time being. But I honestly don't want to have anything to do with IBO anymore. I've already given up on following on any news from the official sources after notoriousy getting blueballed for months. Personally, as a shinoyama fan I wouldn't give a crap, and I would advice the rest of the cluster to do the same.
There's a new big poster in Animage this month, with fucking Carta on it, and Ein, and Shino snuggling up with Eugene, so as per fucking usual.
>>
>>3104757
>Shino snuggling up with Eugene

do you mean just standing beside him in the poster with his arm around him...jesus, calm down, it's showing the core members of opposing sides from the beginning, which is why big players like Julietta and Iok or Rustal are not on there. Shino and Yamagi have not gotten a ton of extra tidbits and ShinoYama gets screwed like anything else in IBO, but Nagai has acknowledged them as well as Ogawa and Okada, and Shino is allowed to have his arm around his buddy without you having a seizure. They only have two other official instances of them being featured together on official merch as friends (excluding keychains). You're not getting cucked by him or anything.

You do know that almost every fan was screwed over in some way by this season? ShinoYama still got some of the only good writing the season had, both didn't get butchered, and they got the only organic romantic development in the series. To say that they'd make a movie cutting ShinoYama out completely just makes you look like you've got some persecution complex, when in reality, those two still got more care than 95% of the cast in season 2, with what little they had.

I swear I just want to stuff some of you in a locker. The melodramatic way so many people have reacted to a series that even shat on its main character and has the director shitting on him, you'd think ShinoYama got exploited and extorted way more. But in reality, the lack of official stuff for almost anything romantic should make you pretty confident that they're not after your money or using you at all.
>>
>>3104719
This is so sad. I have a feeling they tried to give closure or make me happy but it only kind of made me sadder. It feels reluctant, they're forced to say goodbye to each other anyway. Not like they want to.

>>3104722
Haha, that's cute. I like that they have so much fun.

>>3104706
roundtable is here. https://v-storage.bandaivisual.co.jp/orphans_single?id=65073 i speak moon so i listened to it. I love that there are a lot of detailed answers!

That reminds me, when reading Nagai's ACE interview, I found it so weird that he was very obsessed with Akihiro's and Mika's relationship, even going as far as to say that Mika wasn't "alone" because he had Akihiro...lol, when was any of this shown? And Akihiro over Orga?
>>
>>3104757
Yamagi usually isn't in any core-tek pics. The only time he was featured in one it was with Hush too. If he's shown on anything it's usually tied to Shino alone or tied to Ride and Takaki, so this isn't really a surprise. Just a generic "Tekkadan vs Gjallarhorn" group shot.

If anything, they've more hinted that if they do anything they'd try to release an alternate version, so maybe we'd even get a "shino lives" angle or "everyone dies" angle.

But I don't think we'll be getting a movie anyway, other than maybe a compilation movie. At best, this is just a way to advertise the blu rays/DVDs. At least we probably won't get a film about Akatsuki's adventures, which literally no one would want.
>>
>>3104769
Sorry but I don't feel like reading your wall of text. If it's so hard for you to understand why somebody would be upset that shinoyama official art doesn't exist as opposed to other pairings who shit out poster after poster then you can just get off my face. Even Takaki and Aston got a spread. Shino couldn't even get an individual piece of art after he died. Shinoyama mourning interview had nothing but screenshots as well. They treat the fans like a exploitable cash cow, charge extra for literally everything while putting less than minimal effort. Ugh, disgusting. Seriously anon, spare me your shit.
>>
>>3104774
I can't believe the writers personally hate you so much. Life is hard! But cheer up, you could be a Mika fan or have had hope for Hush this season.
>>
>>3104779
Last I checked Hush fans didn't have to pay extra 20$ just to listen to his seiyuu talk or had to buy an entire 50$ box of straps they didn't want just to get the one they actualy did want.
>>
Shino merch and shirts are also about 40-30% more expensive than the other apparel, even though they have the simplest design.
>>
>>3104780
Murata plays into that a little though by constantly being down for everything since he loves Shino so much. I'm sure they could milk the other popular characters in the same way but the other seiyuus are not as on board with filling up their schedule with IBO stuff.

>>3104779
Are you just a butthurt Mikafag or something, you bring him up here and then how the Director hates him in the other reply...just let fans be salty, it's not hurting you at all?
>>
Picture this: Yamagi riding Chad to get the grief out. Chad's got a big dick. Yamagi says Shino's name but Chad is too beta to do anything about it.
>>
>>3104783
Mika fans got it way worse than ShinoYama fans or Shino fans, and ShinoYama fans at least didn't have to deal with Shino being forced into a dead eyed OOC threesome and into teen pregnancy.
>>
I think the movie talk is just a last desperate attempt to get people keep their BD preorders
>if you buy the blu rays we'll make a movie and fix everything :^)
>>
>>3104786
Mika also has a scale PVC figure, tons of official art and a designer plushie for you to cry into. Every part of the fanbase has their own plight, learn to understand it.
>>
>>3104786
I have no sympathy for Mika fangs, they should have know what to expect since that kiss in S1.

I'm so tired of this old bait tier stuff.
>>
>>3104779
Or you could be an Ein fan. I mean... Talk about characters who got shit on in this series.
>>
>>3104831
Ein was on team Gaelio, they won everything.
>>
>>3104771
Did Murata say Shino was sort of like a little brother to Eugene? Haha, his voice is so soothing to listen to, but the sound quality on my phone is so bad.
>>
>>3104843
I don't know, he spent half of season 1 injured, then the last part of it a monstrosity, then wasn't present at all until a weak resurface as "type e" system. They kept us clinging for no real reason.
>>
File: C_YMGDxXYAAX_Ma.jpg large.jpg (515KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C_YMGDxXYAAX_Ma.jpg large.jpg
515KB, 2048x2048px
Hi guys
>>
File: IMG_1241.jpg (959KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1241.jpg
959KB, 2048x2048px
>>3104927
Ho
>>
File: C_G4XvfUIAIbZFE.jpg (146KB, 787x1111px) Image search: [Google]
C_G4XvfUIAIbZFE.jpg
146KB, 787x1111px
>>3104927
Is this supposed to pass as a ShinoYama pic because both characters are in it with their backs turned to each other? 3/10

>>3104931
This is much better.
>>
File: C_YMGDyXcAEN1r_.jpg large.jpg (431KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C_YMGDyXcAEN1r_.jpg large.jpg
431KB, 2048x2048px
>>3104927
Meanwhile
>>
File: C_JlBO9U0AATzZT.jpg (543KB, 2507x3541px) Image search: [Google]
C_JlBO9U0AATzZT.jpg
543KB, 2507x3541px
>>3104976
Lol yeah, that's the thing I was talking about. Takaki and Aston are allowed to snuggle, Shino and Yamagi are not. Even after they already confrimed everything within and outside of the show, they still insist on maintaining this weird "neutrality." Pisses me off to no end fampai.
>>
>>3104978
Uh idk where you come from but a guy putting his arm over a friends shoulder isn't snuggling.
>>
>>3104993
Why do you take it so literal?
>>
File: C_QvDFhUIAAu-sU.jpg (326KB, 1050x1482px) Image search: [Google]
C_QvDFhUIAAu-sU.jpg
326KB, 1050x1482px
I'm not saying it's their babies, but it's their babies. Shino is a dependable father who can handle a small crowd no problem.

This months Animage rankings: Mika 4th, Yamagi 5th, Orga 7th, Eugene 19th, Sino 22nd, McGillis 26th.
I'm not sure if Ein and Gali fell off or if the poster didn't include them.
>>
File: C_xhnrJUQAEG6Sf.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
C_xhnrJUQAEG6Sf.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>>
>>3104722
>Now I understand what people meant about Souma insisting on not using the word "love."
What?
>>
File: C_viyWJU0A6dg3.png (1MB, 750x1106px) Image search: [Google]
C_viyWJU0A6dg3.png
1MB, 750x1106px
>>3106025
One of the words he pulled out from the box was the word 'love' but didn't use it in his letter. At first I just thought it meant he didn't want Yamagi to confess, although he did say something like that in the segment about how would they interact if Shino returned. Souma said Yamagi would not budge, Murata said Shino would be as usual.
>>
>>3105995
I want to be excited about this but I just kinda begrudge GaliGali's VA now and feel bad about Ein's VA. GaliGali is fine, though.
>>
File: DAJXzk-VYAIupDe.png (290KB, 872x616px) Image search: [Google]
DAJXzk-VYAIupDe.png
290KB, 872x616px
>>
File: DAp3QLoXcAEmKAm.jpg (434KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DAp3QLoXcAEmKAm.jpg
434KB, 1536x2048px
So much stuff happening, sad to see the thread so abandoned. Oh well, for posterity:
>Vol. 7 has Murata and Souma commentary (ep 45, 46(?)) a lot of shipping (and crying) material
>skill of the shino & yamagi triage card is called "Shino's promise/Yamagi's feelings" http://www.gundam-try.com/cardlist/?page=0&search=true&category=168505&free=%E3%83%A4%E3%83%9E%E3%82%AE
>3 parts of the round table discussion (Mika, Akihiro and Shino VA) to listen here: https://v-storage.bandaivisual.co.jp/orphans_archive/playback_zadankai/ (highlights include a "what if" segment where Murata dreams of future for Shino where he gets to work with the orphanage kids "while being watched by him")
>Shino won a poll about going to karaoke together gaining 40% of the total votes http://www.gundam.info/content/1881
>3rd set (?) of the Orhapnchu figures announced with so far confirmed baby Mika and Yamagi
>Yamagi's short story from the event is out https://twitter.com/gyisorock/status/868331435710599168, translation here: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sptgid
>a set of Orphanchu rubber straps announced http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000115019/ https://twitter.com/srmsmsr/status/868286513867509760
>Vol. 10 tetsuradi cover art https://twitter.com/g_tekketsu/status/868754129362997248
>some super cute new artworks from the exhibition https://twitter.com/gyisorock/status/868286925982924800 https://twitter.com/xxxterminal/status/868344361167147008 https://twitter.com/mamezurushiki/status/868295417129086976
>>
>>3108679
Thank yo anon! Don't stop posting info if you feell like, some us still here.
>>
Not IBO but somewhat shinoyama-related.

Souma Saito has been cast in a blcd, Kurahashi Tomo's Crack Star. His character's love interest is called "Shino".
https://twitter.com/oishi_otoufu/status/862987832851185664
>>
File: DBzuIZxVoAADY7q.jpg (571KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DBzuIZxVoAADY7q.jpg
571KB, 2048x1536px
Finally ;_;

Flavour text on the card is good to. It's a convo between two Tekkadan boys, one of whom remarks how Yamagi treats Shino special in many ways, and the the second laughs and says it doesn't matter whether they're comrades, friends or any other type of relationship as long as they are happy.
Flauros card text acknowledges that Shino's attempt was the only thing to ever make Rustal shit his pants and the entire Arianrhod knows about it.
Shino and Yamagi are a two-seater in the game itself, they can interact and exchange some dialogue when you play them.

Perfumes are out too. Shino's perfume has a pinkish hue, Orga's is blood red and can dye the fabric even after a single application.
>>
>>3110480
>Shino and Yamagi are a two-seater in the game itself, they can interact and exchange some dialogue when you play them.
You mean the PS4 gundam?
>>
>>3110487
No, the arcade game.
>>
File: DBURjOaVYAAa3hA.jpg (65KB, 791x791px) Image search: [Google]
DBURjOaVYAAa3hA.jpg
65KB, 791x791px
Forgot to add there was a restock of Shino's Ryusei Go apparel with a few new items.
http://p-bandai.jp/search/?page=0&keyword=%97%AC%90%AF%8D%86&cate=&search3.x=41&search3.y=9

That pink & black Yamagi uniform spawned some nice fanart.
>>
>>3110480
What magazine is that?
>>
File: 1496873637185.jpg (739KB, 1813x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1496873637185.jpg
739KB, 1813x2560px
>>3110513
July Animage, the one with Gintama on the cover. The issue also has a Chu-verse clear file with Gaelio and Ein. https://twitter.com/nyamo31/status/872961178447749120/photo/1

There's also The Document of IBO part 2 book coming out tomorrow. Contains more cringe worthy information on how Rustal magically cured and stabilized the entire Martian society while at the same time taking the whole credit for deregulation of the half metal trade from Kudelia.
>>
>>3110518
Is the shinoyama image one of the included posters?
>>
>>3110480
I haven't been here in a while but fucking finally we get our Shinoyama spread, I'm so happy.

>>3108679
>>3110511
>>3110518
Thank you so much for the info, anon. I can't wait for the volume commentary.
>Rustal fagging
And nope.
>>
>>3106303
Old comment, but if you're still around, may I ask why you "begrudge" Gali's VA?
>>
File: DB3I0wlUAAEtCdQ.jpg (556KB, 2048x1340px) Image search: [Google]
DB3I0wlUAAEtCdQ.jpg
556KB, 2048x1340px
Here's the full spread and some legible parts of the article:
https://twitter.com/tmm8610/status/873074728608481280
https://twitter.com/tmm8610/status/873101224429604864
These are from the Document book.
https://twitter.com/tmm8610/status/873137051176251393
>>
>>3110603
>生き抜いた証明
What a tease.
>>
File: DB-b9KsUQAA7qDq.jpg (248KB, 1024x1366px) Image search: [Google]
DB-b9KsUQAA7qDq.jpg
248KB, 1024x1366px
Yamagi ranking in popularity polls again. This time #7 in Newtype! He shot up for real.
>>
>>3098493
Can someone give me a source on this? I've been trying to find it forever. Everything else in this thread I have sourced, especially the ShinoYama stuff. A lot of twitter artists will start deleting their IBO art this year as they move on to new things.
>>
>>3110575
Not that anon but probably because of this and the following posts >> https://boards.fireden.net/cm/thread/3096278/#3097767

(By the way I still marvel at the fact that the activity between episodes 45-50 took almost 50% of the entire activity since the first episode of season one. Anons were great.)
>>
File: 032.jpg (137KB, 1280x1819px) Image search: [Google]
032.jpg
137KB, 1280x1819px
Translated shinoyama doujin just uploaded to the panda:

https://exhentai.org/g/1074787/15360d68e6/
>>
I watched the first 10 episodes and was intrigued by the lowkey gay subplot, but from what I can gather from this thread, it seems everyone gets fucked over by the end of the series. Should I bother to watch?
>>
>>3112053
I'd say... no. I'm sure someone could give you a summary of what episodes have scenes with the boys, there's not many of them, and then you could jump straight down to hunting for fanart or whatever it is the poor shinoyamafags do to survive.

That is, unless you're into Gundam/mecha, in that case it's still shit but there's some cool battles here and there
>>
>>3110575
ayrt passing by and it was kinda this >>3111538
, along with him just shitting on fujos and Gali/any male ship during radio shows or during events (can't remember which one).

Honestly I'm kinda over it and would just rather not think of him. I don't really associate Gali with him so I don't really begrudge the character(s) for what happened behind the scenes.
>>
File: DC_Yio1UAAAFp6d.jpg (569KB, 2048x1350px) Image search: [Google]
DC_Yio1UAAAFp6d.jpg
569KB, 2048x1350px
So on yesterday's IBO radio they announced they're making Mika and Yamagi perfumes (who placed 4th and 3rd respectively on the same poll where Orga and Shino took 1st and 2nd spots).

The last BD (vol. 9) also comes with about a 100 pages thick staff doujin with various contributions from the animators, VA, artists and such. It's called the "Otsukaresama book". Some of the pages have been shared online. I suggest checking the links ASAP because there's no guarantee they won't get deleted.
>https://twitter.com/athha_7777/status/878245632346963969
>https://twitter.com/athha_7777/status/878246825924345856
It's hard to tell from the photo but the running child in the upper right corner is Shino, he's holding a pink star and already has the AV plug according to the reports. Child holding the paper plane is obviously Ein. Girl with the braids is most likely Lafter. Art by Itou Yuu.
>https://twitter.com/athha_7777/status/878247529741074432
>https://twitter.com/athha_7777/status/878248361538633729
>https://twitter.com/athha_7777/status/878249095155994628
>https://twitter.com/athha_7777/status/878251529551073282
>https://twitter.com/bambi__summer/status/878349092564291584
>https://twitter.com/tmm8610/status/878157290943139840
Some of the contributions were just messages and autographs. Reports say Souma and Murata's pages are next to each other.
https://twitter.com/tmm8610/status/878158566367961089
Btw pic related is by an animator Kenichi Onuki who did the cockpit scene from ep 12. There are two more cool artworks feat. Orga and Shino on his blog:
>http://www.ekakiyahonpo.com/index2.html

Lastly, they made some Line stamps.
>https://twitter.com/g_tekketsu/status/877708183237558275
>https://twitter.com/matsukazest/status/877792210619518976
>>
>>3113759
Thanks for news anon <3
>>
>>3114613
>>3114613

with the show done i think its best if we just get a general gundam thread as just ibo would be way too slow
>>
File: DELWuQAV0AA-1KE.jpg (56KB, 667x800px) Image search: [Google]
DELWuQAV0AA-1KE.jpg
56KB, 667x800px
Thread is still getting bumps so I'll just make this last info dump and let it rest.
1. New IBO radio content: "Tekkadan broadcasting station" CD with two dics to be sold at comiket, illustrated jacket, 3,240 yen:
Disc1: Mika, Chad, Takaki and Aston
Disc2: Shino and Yamagi

2. 45x45 cm Ryuseigo pillow sold at coimket http://www.onsen.ag/sp/comike/

3. Another Shino/Yamagi-only doujin event announced on February 18th.

4. Shino took 1st spot in a "Who would you most like to go to a Matsuri with" poll on gundam.info site. http://www.gundam.info/content/1904 These polls are pretty inconsequential although sometimes they attribute to how much attention a character is later gonna get in merch and such so Shino taking two first spots in a row is nice. He also accumulated well over 1100 votes, which is really a lot of votes for this kind of poll.

5. IBO took some spots in Animage's 39th Anime Grand Prix:
Male: 2nd: Mika 413 votes, 5th: Orga 230 votes, 6th: Yamagi 184 votes, 8th: Eugene 138 votes, 23rd: Sino 64 votes, 44th: McGillis 39 votes, 61th: Gaelio 21 votes
Female: 2nd: Kudelia 306 votes, 5th: Atra 184 votes, 6th: Lafter 168 votes
Anime: 1st with 967 votes
Seiyuu: 3rd: Hosoya 321 votes, 7th: Nobunaga 245 votes, 8th: Kawanishi 230 votes, 11th: Umehara 184 votes, 12th: Maeno 156 votes, 13th: Saito 148 votes, 16th place: Sakurai 135 votes, 17th place: Murata 130 votes, 37th place: Terasaki 50 votes, 47th place: M AO 37 votes, 51th: Hanae 30 votes
Song: 2nd: Freesia 295 votes, 4th: RAGE OF DUST 236 votes, 9th: Fighter 121 votes

6. Random info from BD commentaries, books and interviews:
>McGillis is the strongest pilot after Mika. All gundam frames are created equally in terms of strength/ability levels
>Gaelio was only able to beat McG because of boosted ability of Kimaris combined with Ein's ability.
>Ein has no 'conscious self and desire to fight', that part was covered by Gaelio when battling with Type-E mode.
cont.
>>
File: DDAov6gVYAEuvYP.jpg (115KB, 599x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DDAov6gVYAEuvYP.jpg
115KB, 599x1024px
>>3116515
pillow case*
cont.
- Nagai originally planned to kill the entire Tekkadan by Dainsleif carpet bombing of their base. Okada said he's never been this insistent on any of their collabs regarding Tekkadan's fate.
-Zack is Ogawa's self insert character, as in screaming at Tekkadan for being idiots with a sense of superiority of someone who's in a secure social standing. (that's all sorts of messed up)
-From the last documents book the general positon of the people in charge is: Okada - wanted a happy end for everybody, doesn't like the end result, feels sorry for how it turned out. Nagai - doesn't care, only wanted a good Mika/Orga death. Ogawa - aimed to cause as much pain to the audience as possible because bad end in gundam shouldn't be a big deal at this point (remove Ogawa)
-from Great Mechanics G:
>when Gali beat McGillis he let go of the Type-E controls meaning he won on his own
This contradics Nagai in the BD commentary in that Gaelio only won because of Ein
>Julietta is supposed to be like Jeanne D'arc
This is rubbish, they're nothing alike. I think this comparison is just meant to glorify Julietta but come on.
>Dainsleifs apparently are not that big deal if you're a good pilot you can dodge them (this really pissed off the jp fanbase)
>Ogawa admitted that if Gaelio was dead McGillis could have been a cunning bastard but since he wasn't they had to dumb McG down (what)
>also Ogawa: Rustal played the role of a dirty adult so well it upset the "main characters' fans" (his phrasing is suggesting that people who rooted for Tekkadan were not even the target audience but just some subset of it)
>remodeling of Vidar into Kimaris Vidar was done at Gaelio's request due to his personal tastes
>according to Okada Rustal was created as someone who's able to use children on both sides of the conflict to his political advantage
-if the truth about Mars dainsleif strike came out Rustal would have been prosecuted (supposedly from an interview, not sure if legit)
>>
File: DFafKKLXgAA_kwn.jpg (56KB, 707x712px) Image search: [Google]
DFafKKLXgAA_kwn.jpg
56KB, 707x712px
>>
File: DFZ0ZFJW0AA2y3q.jpg (807KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DFZ0ZFJW0AA2y3q.jpg
807KB, 2048x1536px
>>
File: DFZ2NRgXkAA7TpO.jpg (551KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DFZ2NRgXkAA7TpO.jpg
551KB, 2048x1536px
>>
File: DElVJftUMAAq1Wf.jpg (471KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DElVJftUMAAq1Wf.jpg
471KB, 2048x1536px
>>
File: DElVJfuV0AAMIFX.jpg (355KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DElVJfuV0AAMIFX.jpg
355KB, 1536x2048px
>>
File: DElVk-aU0AscYjF.jpg (125KB, 1024x736px) Image search: [Google]
DElVk-aU0AscYjF.jpg
125KB, 1024x736px
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 133

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.