[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

taco bell was a mistake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: taco-bell-naked-breakfast-taco.jpg (51KB, 641x337px) Image search: [Google]
taco-bell-naked-breakfast-taco.jpg
51KB, 641x337px
taco bell was a mistake
>>
>>9433566
The quesaritto says you're wrong.
>>
They keep coming out with these stupid meme foods and none of them stick around longer than a month so i can't just walk in and order my go-to.

Also I noticed all their prices went up, is it to pay for all the food scientists they hire to make these ungodly abominations against food?
>>
>>9433584
>prices went up
I noticed they went up by like, $0.10 awhile ago, but they're still the cheapest go-to here
>>
>>9433578
or the Quesalupa

hell, even the loaded potato griller or five layer burrito.
>>
I don't even know what a real taco is
>>
I don't know who buys this crap other than food reviewers

I only ever order Cheesey Gordita Crunches, Chicken Quesadillas, regular crunchy and soft tacos, the occasional burrito and whatever the Five Dollar Box Meal happens to be at any given time (it's usually a pretty good deal, usually a taco, a side, two larger items and a large drink for five boners)
>>
>>9434143
Taco Bell has a history of coming out with crazy bullshit and just seeing what sticks against the wall. Most of it dies in a month.
I'm sad that the nacho quesarito died so fast though, that thing was dank
>>
I didn't believe this was real until I saw a tv ad for it a second ago
What a retarded idea
>>
>>9433566
taking the stackers off BK menu

>someone reply with images plz on phone and getting BJ
>>
>>9433566
>didn't try it
kys, dressed breakfast taco is especially good
>>
File: kn.gif (482KB, 381x298px) Image search: [Google]
kn.gif
482KB, 381x298px
>>9433566
>no carb shell
>fill it with carbs
>still eating at Taco Shits™

nope
>>
I hate how they come out with dumbass faggot shit like a naked egg taco but we can't ever have the $1 loaded grillers back. I miss those little shits so much.
>>
tacos were 59¢ each when i started eating taco hell

i only get regular tacos when i go

i'll occasionally get nachos supreme with no beans...their beans are toxic
>>
>>9434594
They always have $1 items for entirely too short a time.
I think they're a ploy to get people to come and buy expensive meals and top it off with a $1 taco or whatever
>>
>>9434239
Order a plain bacon double cheeseburger with the Big King sauce.

That's all the stackers were.
>>
I either get chalupas or tacos when I go there
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.