[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starbucks removed all the coffee and hot espresso drinks off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: 1504750306809.jpg (377KB, 585x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504750306809.jpg
377KB, 585x600px
Starbucks removed all the coffee and hot espresso drinks off their menu.
Something as basic as a brewed coffee is now a "secret" menu item, how do you feel about that?
>>
>needing to see coffee on a menu if you walk into a coffee shop with the goal of buying a cup of coffee
i'm not so sure
>>
Like Starbucks can GDIAF. But I felt that way before now, anyway.
>>
>go to Starbucks
>hesr they have good coffee
>order a regular black coffee
>it tastes like fucking shit
Why the fuck do people drink this shit?
>>
>>9432132
Default roast is Pike roast and it's garbage, ask for blonde, you can't use shit quality beans for light roasts because you can taste the whole bean, unlike with dark roasts that caramelize and taste identical across batches.
>>
>>9431613
About the same as I feel about that Lolita. I know it's wrong but idgaf about what happens to fake things.
>>
>>9432975
What?
>>
>being a starcuck
lmao
>>
>>9432975
That's Madotsuki you motherfucker. I'll cut your fuckin' throat in your sleep m8.
>>
This doesn't at all surprise me. Starbucks isn't for people that like coffee, it's for people that want to look like they like coffee.
>>
>>9431613
the fuck you talking about
>>
>>9431613
>a 2nd child fucker lies due to autism

Not surprised
>>
>>9433109
>>9433127
>Starbucks=fake upscale coffee
>Madsuki or whatever=fake underaged sexually exploited child
I care little about either
>>
>>9433165
At my place they replaced that panel with a large picture of a tea drink
>>
>>9433168
are you retarded
>>
>>9433168
>>9433170
How is that drawing sexually exploited?
>>
File: mrfurley26.jpg (8KB, 270x197px) Image search: [Google]
mrfurley26.jpg
8KB, 270x197px
>going to a starbucks for plain coffee
people still do this?
>>
>>9432960
They don't even serve blonde after a certain time, 12pm iirc, some chains won't period
>>
>>9433199
It isn't that's the point of me calling it fake. And the root of my indifference.
>>
File: omg coffee.jpg (336KB, 859x687px) Image search: [Google]
omg coffee.jpg
336KB, 859x687px
>>9433261
they're supposed to offer a pourover if they don't have it brewed, but they really hate that and they would rather customers not know about it
customers also don't know you can ask for a "mug for here" instead of a paper cup, nor that you can ask for 3 espresso shots in a venti cup and then help yourself to a the milk at the napkin station and make yourself a ghetto latte for cheaper than the real thing, they really hate that.
>>
>>9431613
Because people don't go to Starbucks for coffee. They go for specialty drinks like pumpkin spice and whatnot.
>>
>>9432132
it really is some of the worst coffee you can get at a coffee shop
>>
I feel indifferent. I could always just ask if I could get a cup of black coffee. Why would I feel upset? This is a place where I can ask for straight syrup in a cup even though it isn't on the board, pay $2, and make my own coffee at home.
>>
Their coffee is also shit. The only reason people buy it is for caffeine purposes and to steal their mediocre excuse of a wifi service.
>>
>used to get a black coffee from them almost every day
>start making my own pourover with fresh ground beans
>can't stomach Starbucks anymore

it's truly legitimately terrible coffee
McDonald's is some of the only good restaurant coffee
>>
>espresso shot in hot water
>$4
>the shot is only 80 cents on their menu

fuck starbucks
>>
>>9433385
>Pumpkin spice
>Specialty
It's as common as a foster home raised whore.
>>
>>9431613
kek, OP just made up a story to trigger coffeefags
>>
>Starbucks replaced moxie java at my university
>Go to get an iced coffee
>Fucking $3.25 and I HAVE to have it with caramel or vanilla syrup
I just want a plain iced coffee, why the fuck does it have to be so complicated
>>
>>9433637
>couldn't just tell the clerk not to add anything to it

stop wasting your parents' money to go to school because it's clearly not helping
>>
>>9433372
they have mugs?
>>
>>9433663
???
>>
>>9431613
I don´t care since I don´t go there anyway.
>>
>>9433134
What year are you living in?
There's nothing image-conscious about Starbucks. It's just McDonald's for coffee, and it's full of fat boomers.
>>
>>9431613
The one in penn station serves burgers and beer.

How do you feel about that?
>>
when I go to Europe coffeeshops always ask me if I want my coffee white or black. wtf is that?
is it just coffee with cream or is it more of a latte thing?
>>
File: cool hipster.jpg (130KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
cool hipster.jpg
130KB, 612x612px
>>9436611
Is this your first day on /ck/? Starbucks is for unfathomably cool hipsters and Chipotle is pretentious, snobby, exclusive luxury dining where they serve cutting edge exotic new foods like "avocado" (sp?) and lime flavored rice.
>>
I have never tasted a single Starbucks beverage in my whole life. Am I missing something?

I don't drink coffee at all because it makes me shakey and irritates my gastritis sometimes.
>>
>>9436698
It's McDonalds-tier shit, descended from a local Seattle coffee shop that was last good some time in the early 1980s when it was still a small chain.

It triggers 4chan NEETs because everything there costs more than a dollar and they seem particularly popular as an aspirational lifestyle brand with lower middle class women in their teens to early 20s. Such women are seen as unattainable goddesses and therefore it is very upsetting to the average 4chan NEET to be around them.

If you enjoy burned coffee and blended sugar beverages thickened with powder that comes with its own MSDS, then you'll love it. Also they sell microwave-thawed pastry products emulating food fads from 7-15 years ago. I think "gourmet" cupcakes are still available at most Starbucks, and cake pops. They might have started selling macarons by now, but I haven't been inside one in a few years.
>>
The original Starbucks was actually a wholesale roaster, not a coffee shop.

Howard Schultz bought them in 1987 and rebranded his small chain of espresso bars as Starbucks.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.