[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird things in my bread dough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 20170915_194917.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170915_194917.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Made some bread dough last night before sleeping, let it rise and put it in the the fridge after am hour or so. This morning I took half and baked it and it was alright, except with a very light fermented beer-ish flavor that I didn't mind and actually enjoyed a bit. That was like 6 hours ago. Now I took it out of the fridge to bake them other half of and the fermented smell is stronger and after taking it out of the bowl I saw it's had these things underneath where it touched their plastic of the bowl. What's that? Is it still edible? Do I dump that and make another batch?

The flourish came wit the yeast incorporated, it was one of those "just add water" things that I've always used but never had a batch of dough sit there this long until now.
>>
Shit, ignore the typos, phone posting is hard.
>>
Weird, are they hard like dried flour?
>>
>>9430623
they look like bits of broken rice
>>
>>9430623
Looks like mashed potatoes. Im sorry but your dough has autism.
>>
Did you sift the flour before adding water? It looks like larva casings from pupae.
>>
>>9430623
Are you sure it wasn't donut dough that you made? Donut dough has a tendency to attract sprinkles when it's been sitting around for a while. My advice for you would to take it to PlannedDonuthood and have it tested for sprinkilis.
>>
>>9430623
could be undissolved yeast, but seems unlikely given that it had lots of time to dissolve. honestly i have no idea - are they hard to the touch?
>>
Might be weevil eggs. Check your flour for brown looking rice sized bugs.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.