[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has KFC improved?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: KFC_NewBucket17.jpg (50KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
KFC_NewBucket17.jpg
50KB, 1200x800px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1eaQrxA6ZE

Will they live?
>>
That guy is a humongous fatggot. He could have easily summed up the video by recommending you get a mcchicken instead.
>>
>americans actually devote time to argue and discuss fast food """tier""""

embarrassing
>>
>>9430015

Ask a nigger
>>
>>9430015
colonel sanders said KFC chicken tastes like "wallpaper paste" compared to what he use to make
>>
>>9430827
He said that about the gravy.
>>
chicken is the cheapest meat and yet KFC is somehow one of the pricier fast food chains, they even have the nerve to be pricier than hole-in-the-wall fried chicken.

We must behead the colonel and his global staff for this travesty of justice and ethics.
>>
A bucket of chicken from KFC now costs $40.
>>
>>9430879
Isn't their primary market niggers? How is that a good idea?
>>
>>9430878
KFC in the first world is expensive (for reasons I similarly don't understand when chicken is dirt cheap), but in Africa KFC is a crazy bargain: somewhat lower quality, but usually tasty and they're everywhere.
>>
>>9430015
No, I went in there a few months ago on a whim. The restaurant was dirty, service was pretty bad (the retard at the counter didn't know how to ring my meal up), and the chicken was much, much worse than I remember it. The gravy was inedible too (I used to love it).
>>
>>9430945
KFC needs to speed up service and lower prices to increase volume / store traffic. A busy restaurant is typically a clean and productive one.

KFC is basically a dying 80s nostalgia brand at this point in North America.
>>
>>9430956
Yeah, I didn't even mention the prices because I blocked that from my memory.

Fucking $20 for 8 pieces of shitty chicken? I mean, fuck, I'll take any two meals from Chick-Fil-A over that and it'll still cost less and taste better. Shit, I'd rather have a Wendy's chicken sandwich than anything from KFC these days.
>>
who started making this dumb style of videos?

it's like "this american life" for boring millennials
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.