[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Hawaiian cuisine so yum?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Hawaiian_food.jpg (450KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Hawaiian_food.jpg
450KB, 1500x1500px
Why is Hawaiian cuisine so yum?
>>
looks pretty good.
>>
>>9429816
No pineapple??
>>
>>9429816
Have you got anything without spam?
>>
so everyone pretty much wants beef, huh.
>>
File: 1493752389340.jpg (42KB, 509x393px) Image search: [Google]
1493752389340.jpg
42KB, 509x393px
I'll have Kalua Pig for me
>>
>>9429816
Can somebody explain Hawaiian cuisine to me? Is it just adding pineapple to stuff?
>>
>>9429816
Because it's drowning in sugar and salt and you have the tastebuds of a toddler.
>>
>>9429816
A higher than usual distribution of KFC's, Pizza Huts, and Taco Bells.
>>
Why would they add a side of rice when the food is sitting on a bed of rice? Is this why Hawaiians are so fat?
>>
>>9429834
as i understand it, its a mix of the food of the natives, but also from east asian countries cuisine from large waves of immigrants from that reigon as refugees some 100 years or so ago i think
and also they love spam
so think tropical asian food with canned pork
>>
>>9429834
I believe a lot of it is sort of an Asian/Japanese fusion.
>>
Fucking sweet poke oh my god get in my fucking mouth right god damn now.
>>
>>9429831
how did cows become the exact food everyone wants. they are disgusting working on this big farm, shit and water/piss just shoots out of them all the time. but oh so tasty.
>>
>>9429835
>I looooove Brussel Sprouts, dark chocolate, and unripe persimmons!
>>
>>9429816
They have a mix of American, Japanese, and local, and somehow made SPAM taste good. Hawaiians can blend flavors and cook. Plus they roast pigs underground and dance with hula hoops and fire, and go surfing. They probably hunt sharks with a knife too, for all I know. They just have a naturally ability to put good food on the table.
>>
thats alot of rice for such a small ammount of meat
>>
Huli huli chicken is the shit
>>
File: giphy-1.gif (863KB, 245x145px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-1.gif
863KB, 245x145px
>Hawaiian cuisine
>Chinese chicken salad
>>
I hear HAwaii has the best hot dog stands.

This true ?
>>
>>9429816
because it's just asian food + more fat
>>
Because it's influenced by Japanese and other Asian cuisines. To the extent that it deviates from this foundation, it is garbage.
>>
>>9429840
I guess they want to make sure to get hungry again as soon as possible after having a meal
>>
>>9431285
>western-style salad with lettuce and croutons

You'd never find that in China.
>>
>>9432017
Ya think you're hot shit don'tcha?
>>
>>9429816
And not a single trace of pineapple. Coun me in.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.