[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cuppy cakes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (637KB, 1936x1199px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
637KB, 1936x1199px
I fucked up on cupcakes. They're not sweet enough and the entire part that was is the mold is burnt to heck. What can I do to salvage the insides? Are there any recipes that require precooked cake?

Also I clearly overmixed them.
>>
>>9426661
why are you making this trashy food? are you 500 pounds? I only bake bagels and rustic breads. Never cakey crap.
>>
>>9426671
Lol ikr?

OP stop liking what I don't like, or I'll call you names
>>
>>9426674
dood im trying to save yur lyfe man. dat food ain't kosher.
>>
>>9426681
Ur not wrong, I'm almost not OP
>>
>>9426671
I like cupcakes and my boyfriend likes chocolate things and I wanted to surprise him when he comes home from work. He's been at it really hard and I just wanted to do something for him. :(
Unfortunately I'm bad at cooking and we're low on ingredients.
I would make potater pancakes, but we don't have meat to go with it. What do?
>>
>>9426689
Post feet faggot
>>
File: ween.png (1014KB, 900x678px) Image search: [Google]
ween.png
1014KB, 900x678px
>>9426709
resized
>>
>>9426689
>boyfriend likes chocolate things
Are you trying to kill him? Don't make this stuff. Regular bread is a rich food all by itself. Baked goods with lots of fat and sugar are deadly!
Make yeast breads with bread flour and whole wheat flour, and mix in some ground fennel or anise, and a little caraway.
>>
>>9426714
Worst piggies I've seen all day
>>
>>9426774
Yeah, I don't like my feet either.

>>9426769
He'll be home too soon for actual bread. I need something that could either be a treat or dinner.
>>
Very sweet icing?
>>
>>9426779
Make rum balls
>>
You could try to salvage the good cooked parts to make shitty cake pops, and a chocolate coating might help boost the sweetness. Other than that you're kinda up shit creek
>>
>>9426788
Problem is everywhere on the outside of the cupcakes are burnt with the exception of the top. So I can't serve them as is.

>>9426809
We don't drink alcohol so naturally we don't have any rum around. I also do not have a vehicle to make the trip. Also, I like rum balls (used to work at a bakery) but he does not. :-(

>>9426812
I'll look into that.
>>
>Are there any recipes that require precooked cake?
cake pops
>>
File: romkugler3.jpg (2MB, 3640x2735px) Image search: [Google]
romkugler3.jpg
2MB, 3640x2735px
>>9426661
>Are there any recipes that require precooked cake?
A popular way to get rid of cake leftovers here is to mix the crumbs with marmelade usually raspberry, and rum essence. You can add to this base recipe with cocoa, melted chocolate, vanilla, roll them in sprinkles, finely chopped almond or hazelnut and more, even leave out the rum taste.
Best kept in the fridge and eaten in moderation. They are dense in several ways.
>>
File: image.jpg (494KB, 1936x842px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
494KB, 1936x842px
>>9426661
I turned them into these.

I just tried one and into the trash they go. :')
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.