[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lasagna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 23

File: images.jpg (7KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 274x184px
Hey /ck/ ,what are your opinions on lasagna?
What's your favorite recipe for making it?
>>
>>9425374
I make my sauce from scratch. Then I layer dry noodle sauce, shredded cheese/grated reggiano/ricotta mix, dry noodle sauce shredded cheese/grated reggiano/ricotta. I then do a third layer. Bake at 350°f for like 45 min and then broil the top so it gets those brown spots on the cheese
>>
>bolognese, made with extra onion and garlic for flavor, since pasta soaks up flavor
>I like to add a layer of roasted eggplant and spinach leaves, but that's just personal preference
>well seasoned bechamel sauce
>traditional Lasagna noodles, preferably fresh sheets, but none of that "no-cook" bullshit, the texture is terrible.
>a mix of mozzarella and parmesan for the top
>>
File: IMG_0860.jpg (405KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0860.jpg
405KB, 600x597px
>>9425381
>>9425387
>cheese in lasagne
>>
>>9425408
Wut. Elaborate never have I ever lived in flyover land or seen lasagna without cheese. Is this some kinda meme or troll I'm unaware of?
>>
>>9425408
A little cheese on the top is perfectly common. Cheese all the way through is fatass flyover. Don't be stupid.
>>
>>9425416
This.
Also flyover is a state of mind not just a geographical location.
>>
>>9425416
Every lasagna, including those made by native Italians, I've ever seen has at least a layer of ricotta in the middle. Y'all got poverty lasagna if it's that short on cheese.
>>
>>9425374

White chicken lasagna with wilted spinach, caramelized shallots and compound bachamel sauce using parmesan, pecorino and fontina cheeses.
>>
>>9425374
Vegetarian lasagna is dope
>>
>>9425416
>>9425422
That guy's just being purposefully contrarian. The very traditional Italian Lasagna recipes don't use any cheese, just noodles, ragu, and bechamel. However other modern Italian Lasagna recipes use cheese just on top, never as a filling. At any rate you should always use bechamel, it's just not Lasagna without it.
>>
>>9425425
Wrong. You're making shit up.
>>
>>9425425
>including those made by native Italians
Béchamel is used but cheese is not added (that would be a mornay and is definitely not found in real lasagne).
>>
>>9425425
>ricotta
I think I just pissed myself...
>>
Open box of Stouffers. Put in oven. Add extra mozzarella halfway through cooking. Enjoy!
>>
I use the Kraft recipe(s). A couple years ago me and my wife decided to try to make it together thinking it'd be super fucking tough. Went to Kraft website and got the ingredients and directions. Threw it together in very quick time and cooked it and bam turned out GREAT. All their recipe's look similar so I guess pick one of the simple ones and go with it.

I will say the only thing that fucks us sometimes is forgetting to cover the very edges of lasagna before we set it to cook. If I remember correctly any pieces of lasagna that is left like out while set to cook won't cook and will basically be hard and shit when you pull it out when it's done cooking. I guess cover it with the meat sauce.
>>
>>9425374
bitch lasagna
show vagene
>>
Absolutely nothing like a lasagne thread to pull all of the trailer trash out of the woodwork.
Olive Garden is considered fine dining as well isn't it, guys?
>>
>>9425508

This. Olive Garden is basically one of the very and consistent Italian restaurants across the country. Not sure why they get such a bad rap and price is great too.
>>
>>9425508
>Being pretentious about what is essentially a casserole dish
Wew. Bet you only eat burgers on brioche too
>>
>>9425524
To be fair, burgers on brioche do taste awesome. But I like them on other bread as well.
>>
>>9425524
You don't want to be cooking lasagne in a casserole, the pasta will have an awful texture.
>>
>>9425551
Enlighten me, how else does one cook a lasagna?
>>
>>9425555

Quads confirm, it's a question so good there is no answer.
>>
>>9425515
Their food is sub par tasteless garbage. Worst marinara sauce I've ever had the displeasure to taste.
>>
>>9425555
In a lasagna pan, what else?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170914-093304.png (624KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170914-093304.png
624KB, 1080x1920px
>>9425592
Yes it this special pan is the only way to make a proper lasagna
>>
>>9425579
He probably means you should use a steel tin rather than a casserole. Stops the edges of the lasagne crisping up. A casserole is essentially a French baking dish more suited to recipes using more liquid than a lasagne.
>>
>>9425604
It's true, though. Lasagna is a time consuming and expensive food that required it's own dish. When the Italians originally invented lasagna, it was reserved for wealthy merchants in the North. It wasn't until it reached the South of Italy, that people were just making it lackadaisically with ricotta in a cheap tin pot in the fireplace. Then Americans ruined it by making it into this cheap casserole with real cheese instead of rich bechamel. Furthermore, they made vegetarian casserole and called it lasagna.
>>
>>9425638
>America
>real cheese
kek.
Putting any cheese in lasagne is literally soccer mom: the recipe.
>>
>>9425638
The thing is tho is that popular dishes evolve, and that you don't prefer those other versions doesn't make them not lasagna. It's like saying margherita pizza is the only pizza, an equally cringey assertion.
>>
>>9425649
Italian reporting.
Some cheese on the top for flavor is okay. But that's it.

The worst thing I ever saw or tasted relating to lasagna was when I was an exchange student, and my host mom made lasagna for my first dinner in the US and put cottage cheese in the filling. I was fucking horrified and disgusted. Worst thing I've ever had to choke down to be polite. Then I found out it's pretty common in much of the US. Wtf.
>>
>>9425638
I'm not sure what soccer mom is, but it's definitely not Italian. It's funny when talking to Americans about authentic Italian cuisine. They think eggplant rollatini, stuffed peppers, and tomato sauces are authentic Italian cuisine. I have to remind them that those all use new world vegetables. Traditional Italians never eat those.
>>
>>9425671
Nice larp
>>
>>9425671
Burger here. I've never seen or heard of cottage cheese in lasagna.
>>
File: 83748.jpg (72KB, 600x691px) Image search: [Google]
83748.jpg
72KB, 600x691px
>>9425408
>>
>>9425437
Bullshit.

Every single one uses parmigiano with the bechemel and ragu.

Piss off.
>>
>>9425678
I'm not Italian, and don't even pretend to know everything about Italian cuisine, but I have spent plenty of time in Italy, and brought back a few cookbooks along the way. So here's a funny story:
>get back from one of my trips to Italy, and invite friends over for dinner
>tell them I'm going to make Italian food (since I just got back, and was already missing it)
>serve antipasti to start, they all seem okay with that
>cook Roman dumplings, fish with anchovy sauce, and serve with fennel & escarole salad
>friends all stymied, one of them doesn't believe any of it is Italian food, 2 others complain they thought I was going to make "real" Italian food. Other 2 just eat it and talk about how good it is.
>mfw
>>
>>9425740
Yeah seriously. These anons are retarded. >one thing true Italians are known for is skimping on the cheese
>>
>>9425712
Oh, I guarantee you it's out there. I'd bet you could google that and plenty would come up. Disgusting.
>>
>>9425746
Mmm reminds me of bagna cauda.
>>
>>9425740
You don't read well.
>>
File: IMG_1128.jpg (32KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1128.jpg
32KB, 220x300px
>>9425678
>He doesn't know about European colonization
>he thinks traditional means the same as original
Retard.
>>
>>9425755
You don't know shit about lasagna....except how NOT to make it.
>>
>>9425769
Whatever, dumbass, keep making your cheese and noodle casserole, just don't call it lasagna.
>>
>>9425774
Your dumb ass probably puts beans in it...
>>
>>9425783
>projecting this much
>>
>>9425746
That's not surprising. The pizza threads are amusing as well. While it may have been invented in Italy, pizza was unpopular in Italy outside of Naples until Americans popularized it.
>>9425760
I forgot about the Italian colony in the Americas. I apologize.
>>
>>9425712
If you don't belive that just go read the cottage cheese thread on here. There's a guy posting in that thread about how he mixes cottage cheese into his pasta sauces. People do that shit.
>>
>>9425795
>Global trade is a recent phenomenon
They basically colonized the u.s. anyways
>>
>>9425678
>traditional italians never eat tomatoes
>>
File: IMG_1628.jpg (24KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1628.jpg
24KB, 300x225px
>>9425795
>the Spanish never traded with the Italians.
>>
>>9425678
Modern Italy was founded in 1861 as an almagamation of city and nation states.
All the foods you mention were present in Europe by that time.
You may want to revisit your definition of cuisine as well, it doesn't mean what you think.
>>
File: pastitsio.jpg (174KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pastitsio.jpg
174KB, 1080x1080px
Bechamel + Meat + Noodles = ????
>>
>>9425822
I don't know what you're talking about at this point. You can continue to eat their, whoever they may be, cuisine.
>>9425834
Our family keeps tradition. Others don't. It's a preference, anon.
>>9425842
The Italians traded with Spain. That doesn't make a tomato Italian.
>>9425854
Thanks for the history lesson, but we have traditions prior to that date. Their presence in Europe doesn't make them Italian. Enlighten me.
>>
>>9425867
Pastitsio
(I don't think I spelled that correctly, oh well.)
>>
>>9425875
Nowhere in this thread has anyone stated tomatoes are Italian.
Nice deflection, though.
>>
>>9425875
>This guy
Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8
>>
>>9425895
People disagreed with me that traditional Italians eat tomatoes. I'm not sure what more could be said of this. By all means, jump on the traditional tomato bandwagon.
Nice reading comprehension, though.
>>
>>9425793
>projecting

Only bitches, faggots, and SJW's use that pretentious term.

Which one are you?
>>
>>9425800
>dipshit can't tell the difference between ricotta and cottage cheese
>>
>>9425942
>Dipshit can't use google

Fuck off retard.
>>
>>9425938
Only cumguzzling roadwhore spastics care about what common words people use. We know what you are.
>>
>>9425671
You should come to my place, I layer lasagna with yellow cheddar cheese
>>
>>9425942
>www.tasteofhome/recipes/traditional lasagna
>>
>>9425978
Jesus.....you're a heathen.
That's not lasagna anymore, it's a pasta and cheese casserole.
To be honest, what people cook for themselves at home is fine, it doesn't really matter. But if you're serving specific dishes to other people, you shouldn't fuck with traditional dishes, it pisses people off.
>>
>>9425999
shame to see trips wasted on such autism

if you're taking money for your food, then maybe I agree with you. However, if I went over to eat at someone's house and they served an otherwise tasty dish with some sort of traditional thing changed, I wouldn't give a shit
>>
>>9426003
Sounds like you're the autist, since you're reading way too much into my post. Of course i mean food for sale, or food for strangers, even, like at a large gathering or group potluck. If I went to my friend's house and they served some abomination, I'd still eat it with no problems, that's just being polite. And if it tastes good, then that's a bonus. Calm the fuck down.
>>
>>9425999
>An internationally appropriated comfort food dish must follow strict standards of authenticity
Is there any better way to spot a pretentious hipster with a last name like Berkowitz, Smith, or Peterson?
>>
>>9426021
And you would be wrong about all those things. Try harder, faglord.
>>
>>9426034
Lol triggered, must have hit a nerve.
>>
>>9426042
>still using the word "triggered"
Did you just come from plebbit, or are you just hopelessly stuck in 2013?
>>
>>9426048
Is this an example of attempted deflection, anon?
>>
File: 1489603886198.jpg (87KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1489603886198.jpg
87KB, 900x900px
>>9426048
>Ain't you caught up on all the latest 4chan memes like us cool, real channers? Fuckin reddit I swear.
>>
>>9426049
Unfortunately, it's an accurate assessment of your unchanging capacity for commoner thinking.
>>
>>9426055
Found the new guy.
>>
>>9426063
How can I be accused of using out of date slang and being new at the same time?

You truly have turned on my nuts.
>>
>>9426057
First off, it was a question therefore it cannot be an assessment at all.

Second of all, >>9426049 was my first post in the thread. I don't have a dog in this fight. I just thought I'd point out your obvious attempt at deflection for the other posters here to enjoy. You sure do seem buttmad about something, and now it's getting even worse.
>>
>>9425712
>>9425478
Stouffers uses cottage cheese in their lasagna. Look it up.
>>
>>9426074
Do you have an example of a real recipe and not just shit-tier frozen food?
>>
>>9426072
I was making an assessment of you, which can be based on anything you say, regardless of whether it's a question or not.
And, the fact that I'm replying doesn't remotely mean I'm mad, if that were the case, then that would also mean you're mad, since you continue to reply, as would anyone else who continues to reply. Why is logic so difficult for some of you?
>>
>>9426089
See>>9425984
Or just use fucking Google, dumbass.
>>
>>9426093
>I was making an assessment of you,
The backpedaling begins!

>>And, the fact that I'm replying doesn't remotely mean I'm mad
Correct. But the manner in which you are replying does. As you just mentioned yourself people assess other posters by how they write. And that assessment suggests you're pretty buttmad.

>>Why is logic so difficult for some of you?
You tell us, captain deflection.
>>
>>9425374
I like to make lasagne with beetroot and butternut squash. I usually thicken up the bechamel with some grated cheddar because fuck you it tastes better.
>>
>>9426093
>Overly verbose rebuttal in an attempt to stave off the roast fest

Hahahaha lad just hold your L
>>
>>9425408
>>9425415
Actually I make lasagna with bechamel sauce instead of ricotta, since is so fucking expensive and hard to find in my country.
>>
>>9425408
>>9425415
Actually I make lasagna with bechamel sauce instead of ricotta, since is so fucking expensive and hard to find in my country.
>>
>>9426097
Whatever helps you sleep at night, bucko. There was no backpedaling, you just can't accept how ignorant you actually are.

>>9426134
Do you have a hard time with complex sentences?
>>
>>9426134
>being this assblasted that you try to play it cool

Lmaoooooo
>>
>>9426147
>>9426150
Same fagging b2b
Shiiiieeeeet nigga
>>
What the fuck happened to this thread, why can't we talk about lasagna without crashing this plane into /v/-tier shitposting?
>>
>>9425971
No, I'm not british, try again, pumpkin.
>>
>>9425984
>posts some shitty housewife recipe source

Yea, fuck off with that hot garbage.
>>
>>9426221
>why can't we talk about lasagna without crashing this plane

Because of all the butthurt Ameriboo children.

This is why we need flags on this board.
>>
>>9426121
It's called mornay when you add cheese.
>>
>>9426223
bleeding female detected
>>
>>9426160
Wrong again, dumbass.
>>
Lasagna was invented by us English people. Eat you heart out Italy!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/3067455.stm
>>
>>9426334
>No screencap
>>
>>9426328
Already said I'm not british, buttercup...which is pretty much the same thing as a bleeding female.
>>
>weird attempts by brit haters to derail lasagna thread

Wtf, you freaks.
If you want the thread to get back on track, why not post something relevant, like the proper seasonings for besciamella/bechamel for lasagna, or the proper ragu or bolognese?
>>
File: .,,,.,.,,..jpg (67KB, 539x694px) Image search: [Google]
.,,,.,.,,..jpg
67KB, 539x694px
>>9426455
>brit and assfailian garbage not shitting up every /ck/ thread with their Ameriboo jealousies and autism

u wot m8?
>>
>>9426221
>why can't we talk about lasagna without crashing this plane into /v/-tier shitposting

Idk, but it's been happening in most threads lately even when there was nothing remotely controversial in the original topic. I've started viewing it whimsically as there being these devilish otherworldly gnomes with lurid grins and sinister laughs lurking who take great delight in jumping into cooking threads and fucking them up.
>>
File: ,,.jpg (177KB, 896x632px) Image search: [Google]
,,.jpg
177KB, 896x632px
>>9426584
>>
Ricotta is perfectly fine on Lasagna (sheep milk, not cow).
As is Bechemel (Italian style, not french, that means no nutmeg or onion pique)
One or the other.

Bechemel is NORTHERN Italian.
Ricotta is SOUTHERN Italian.

America had a lot of Southern Italian immigrants, and they brought the Ricotta style to America.

It's not a flyover thing, it's Sicilian.
>>
>>9426641
No, the flyover thing is using cottage cheese instead of ricotta.

Also, Northern style is best style.
>>
>>9426732
This guy started it. Ricotta IS a type of cheese
>>9425408
>>
File: al Bolognese.jpg (157KB, 863x646px) Image search: [Google]
al Bolognese.jpg
157KB, 863x646px
I like mine made from scratch with Bolognese, bechemel, parmigiano and a little mozz on top. I like to use very thin noodles and a lot of layers as it makes the lasagna lite as opposed to the typical heavy shit you get in most Murricanized' recipes.
>>
I use bechamel, a ragu very lightly flavoured with anchovies, whole wheat pasta, 33/33/33 pork, venison and oxtail, and a bit of Manchego on the top. Fuck tradition, I do what I want and it tastes fantastic.
>>
Add ricotta, thank me later.
>>
>>9425437
Italian here, I have no idea what you fucking Americans are talking about lasagna with no cheese. And bechamel/cream sauces are sneered at in most parts of the motherland. I'm actually disappointed by the lack of bechamel if I'm being honest but that's how it is typically served to me and I don't complain.
>>
>>9426840
Your variation isn't too different from traditional style, so I don't know why anyone would be upset about. I think the major disputes over this come down to ingredient + technique, not just ingredient. There's traditional technique, and 'murrican technique, and then people add all kinds of personal favorite ingredients, which together makes for fucking clan fighting.
>>
>>9426895
They're not Americans, dude, they're brit/assfalian trash....as usual.
>>
instead of meat sauce with ground beef I like to braise a beef roast in red wine and crushed tomato and shred that for the filling. it tastes great and if guidos want to cal me flyover they can suck my dick.
>>
>>9427226
Nothing wrong with that at all, you're just using shredded beef instead of ground. I'm sure it's delicious. I might try that next time I make lasagna, since I roast beef shank and short ribs fairly frequently.
>>
>>9427246
*braise*, not roast
>>
>>9425408
>any type of italian pasta dish
>not putting some type of cheese on it
really jogs the ol nog
>>
>>9427348
Found the flyover.
>>
>>9426584
I feel that way too. Even if I say something that isn't exactly controversial, but rather helpful to whatever the OP/another anon is asking about, more often than not I am subject to an aggressive retort with a bunch of meme-arrows that results in me being called a retarded nigger and to go get lobotomized.
>>
File: IMG_0664.jpg (289KB, 1494x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0664.jpg
289KB, 1494x1080px
Can't top this and I'm a decent cook
>>
Poor man's moussaka
>>
>>9426320
You can call it what you like, in my house it's called lasagna.
>>
>>9426320
No, because the term 'lasagna' refers to the layered sheets of pasta. It is a lasagna with a mornay sauce if you want to be pedantic, but it is still lasagna.
>>
>>9428345
>you can't top this
>vegetable lasagna
hah
>>
File: IMG_1077.jpg (64KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1077.jpg
64KB, 600x375px
>>9426482
Hey guys! It's the triggered shart show!
What zany shitposts will we see next?
Stay tuned for more low volt laughs!
>>
Damn, this a classic example of how a thread can collapse.
>>
>>9428578
Pretty rude following the royal family around like that don't you think?
>>
>>9428578
Has anyone ever explained this walmart shart phenomenon?
>>
File: oi.png (430KB, 615x370px) Image search: [Google]
oi.png
430KB, 615x370px
>>9429857
It's called incontinence.
>>
>>9429857
Caffeine and diet supplements apparentally.
Personally I think it's just a result of a rapine appetite.
>>
>>9429857
Fuck knows. It seems to be a uniquely American problem so probably something to do with food additives or a low fibre diet.
>>
>>9429894
>>9429902
>Being this dumb and trying to make fun of others.
>>
>>9429911
This whole thread is britbong shit posters who are the flyovers of Europe which explains their fascination with other flyovers
>>
>>9429914
>britbong
>Europe
>flyovers
Retard.
>>
>>9429921
Lol struck a chord huh Brit boy?
>Food is potatoes and gravy based
>With only salt and maybe a bit of black pepper for seasoning
You have more in common with Nebraska than Normandy.
>>
>>9429914
It's why /ck/ needs flags so we can filter out the UK and assfalian Ameriboo cancer that infects this site.
>>
>>9429947
Yeah and get rid of those stupid
>Italian here Mama Mia always usea the French cream sauce when she's a cooking
Posts.
>>
>>9428345
You're a pig. Stouffers is shit tier.
>>
>>9429930
>Normandy
Suits me.
>>
>>9429947
t. the triggered shart
:)
>>
>>9429947
>/ck/ is a site
It's a board that's hosted on a website, dipshit.
I suggest you lurk moar, get comfortable before posting.
>>
File: image.png (18KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
18KB, 420x420px
>>9429947
>Ameriboo
I've just filtered out your spastic, Internet minority language phrase.
>>
>>9429988
>>9430067
>>9429996
>triggered Amerib00's throwing more tantrums
They really are pathetic.

They're like the little boys in grade school that pull the hair of the little girls for attention because they like them but don't want their friends to think they like them.
>>
>>9430173
O B S S E S E D
B
S
S
E
S
E
D
>>
>>9430174
You seem to be, yes, Am3riboo.
>>
>>9430187
>can't stop rage posting

Did you forget your meds today?
>>
Quality thread, guys.
>>
File: DetStinkFinger.jpg (52KB, 522x414px) Image search: [Google]
DetStinkFinger.jpg
52KB, 522x414px
>>9430202
>Autistic Amer1boo has to have the last word.
Yup, it checks out.
>>
>>9430231
>says the tard going for the last word.
Dumbass. Prove me wrong, dipshit.
>>
File: No Liam no.jpg (134KB, 634x908px) Image search: [Google]
No Liam no.jpg
134KB, 634x908px
>>9430243
>makes fun of people with incontinence that shit and piss themselves
>can't stop shitposting
Fitting.
>>
>>9430260
Keep it up, sperggy, this is mildly entertaining, watching you cling to your keyboard like your life depends on it.
>>
File: .,r...jpg (5KB, 200x253px) Image search: [Google]
.,r...jpg
5KB, 200x253px
>>9430285
>all this butthurt
>>
>>9430340
Still can't stop, can you? Dopey fuck.
>>
File: So mad.jpg (71KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
So mad.jpg
71KB, 1000x667px
>>9430355
>still mad
Shouldn't be so butthurt, Amerib00, your mummi's going to make you got to bed soon, and it's not healthy going to bed angry.
>>
>>9430372
You're just making yourself look like a petulant moron who can't stand not having the last word. You have serious issues.
>>
File: ...you.jpg (33KB, 477x321px) Image search: [Google]
...you.jpg
33KB, 477x321px
>>9430389
>JUST 10 MORE MINUTES MUMMI! I'M ARGUING WITH THE AMERICANS AGAIN!
>>
>>9430404
>everythingthatswrongwithaustralians - the post

Dumbass.
>>
File: Fat Ausses.jpg (28KB, 253x345px) Image search: [Google]
Fat Ausses.jpg
28KB, 253x345px
>>9430430
>like britcancer is any better
>>
>>9430454
Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? Idiot.
Thread posts: 159
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.