[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit! Panda Express looks and tastes like THAT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

Holy shit! Panda Express looks and tastes like THAT?
>>
it looks like that if you pay 1 dollar extra for the non-breaded entrees.
>>
>>9423990
>the non-breaded entrees.
there's like 2 options out of the dozen non-upgrade options that are breaded. im a fucking expert because i ate there like twice now shut the hell up and go back to rubbing your cock
>>
>fast food is shitty
Do you have any more exciting and unique opinions that the world needs to hear?
>>
Mah nigga panda express is soooooo underrated
>>
>>9424002
You ever get panda express at like 9 am in the airport? That's the most satisfying gluttonous feast you ever dreamed of.
>>
I get chow mein with grilled chicken for both entrees
>>
>>9423986
Overpriced and still doesn't taste as good as half the chinese food places you could just go to instead.
>>
>>9424009
Stupid idiot! I'm praising them. Just tried it today and it was fucking magical.
>>
>>9424009
>le edgy anime loving teen
>>
>>9424011
i usually eat my biggest meals in the morning lately i just eat at night and cry myself to sleep. i need to eat in the morning but i hate the taste of life and you get a mouthful of it in the morning. someone kill me
>>
File: saas.gif (926KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
saas.gif
926KB, 320x240px
>>9424020
>>
File: lil gasp.jpg (27KB, 900x641px) Image search: [Google]
lil gasp.jpg
27KB, 900x641px
>>9424017
Huh that's a rarity for this board
>>
>>9423986
Doesn't serve actual panda? False advertising
>>
>>9424002
>shut the hell up and go back to rubbing your cock
Multitasking, nigga.
>>
File: Chris_Jericho_at_FoF.jpg (370KB, 1200x1690px) Image search: [Google]
Chris_Jericho_at_FoF.jpg
370KB, 1200x1690px
>>9424018
>Stupid idiot! I'm afraid of not being accepted at reddit!
>>
I'll have a 2-entree with half friend rice, half chow mein and for my entrees I will have orange chicken and shanghai angus beef. Yup, no problem I know shanghai angus beef is an upcharge!

It's my drunk binge food after the bar. It is a bit pricy, but they pack that thing full of food. It's at least 2 meals for me. Does the trick in a pinch.
>>
>>9423986
Just an FYI the coupon they give you if you do the survey is good af (It's a free third entree if you buy a two entree plate)
>>
>>9424070
This is true. I don't get it that often unfortunately and I think there is like a week or 2 limit on that. That is a good deal though. I'm craving me some Panda now... I think I know what I'm getting this Saturday.
>>
>>9424144
It's a once a week limit but if you aren't going all the time you can chain it
>>
>>9424025
God I hope you choke
>>
>>9424017
See the thing is, the East Coast has Chinese Food (Hong Kong Style), but the West Coast just puts soy and oyster sause on everything and calls it Chinese food. So to the West Coast, Panda IS an improvement.
>>
Worked in the back kitchen of Panda in my youth. Place is definitely more intense than a burger fast food place.
>>
>>9423986
Damn I want some now
>>
File: 1390802943604[1].jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1390802943604[1].jpg
64KB, 633x758px
>>9423986
>tfw the only panda express in town closed down and you get a craving for orange chicken
>>
>>9424199
2 days left. Can't wait.
>>
>>9426206
Ever been to the San Gabriel Valley in California? We have some of the best Chinese food in the country.

Captcha: Silver Market
>>
I can eat Panda about once a year.
Don't get me wrong, it's very good, but it's so oily and filling that I vow never to have it again after I eat some
>>
> panda express
> thread full of white people clamoring about how great it is

lol can't make this shit up... dumb white fucks
>>
>>9423986
kentucky fried panda is fake asian food
>>
The Panda is a lie.
You walk in, and see all those bins of lovely fresh cut vegetables in the cooler, and end up with a box of greasy crap.
>>
File: o.jpg (135KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
135KB, 1000x750px
Why would you ever go to Panda Express when there's Sarku Japan?
>>
>>9424009
>>9424025
Avatar fags are just disappointing
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.