[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best food in the world and why is it peanut butter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2092.jpg (186KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2092.jpg
186KB, 640x853px
What's the best food in the world and why is it peanut butter?
>>
Because a white man invented it.
Blacks in fact did not

Crunchy/chunky is the only correct option
>>
>>9423897
HOL UP
>>
>>9423899
>"As the US National Peanut Board confirms, "Contrary to popular belief, George Washington Carver did not invent peanut butter."[11] Carver was given credit in popular folklore for many inventions that did not come out of his lab."
>>
File: 150196512284349.gif (52KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
150196512284349.gif
52KB, 227x222px
>>9423907
Dass raciss
>>
>>9423899
Shit posting aside it really was by a white man
>>
>>9423886
Peanut butter is one of my favorite things on Earth, which is why it's so upsetting that it's so ridiculously calorie dense.
>>
WE
>>
>>9423926
>facts are racist
Ooh la la, somebody's gonna get laid in college
>>
File: pbb.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
pbb.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>9423886
I'm a fiend when it comes to this stuff
I need my fix
>>
>>9423886
God you're the reason I wish we had Snacks back.
>>
>>9423996
>"Hey guys I'm pretending to be an oldfag" the post
>>
I'm British and my girlfriend is American. She's not a huge fan of our peanut butter. Anybody have any idea how much sugar I'd have to add to get it up to American levels?
>>
>>9424514
as a burger, none of my pb has sugar added.

tsp per oz for kicks tho
>>
>>9423897
>mesoamericans were white
>>
>>9424514
I switched to normal peanut butter and haven't looked back. My brother made me a sandwich with jiffy and I could feel the sugar crunching between my teeth. Disgusting.
>>
>>9423886
>love peanut butter
>old roommate moves out and complex immediately fills his old room with a new random person
>person informs me when they move in that they're deathly allergic to peanuts and will call the cops for attempted murder if they ever see anything peanut related in our apartment
>>
So if blacks didn't at least "invent" the best food, do they have anything going for them?

Also why is peanut butter always referred to as being invented when other food is always created?

>>9426652
I hope you didn't stop bringing it home
>>
>>9426665
I stopped eating anything with peanuts
I'm even too afraid to go to Five Guys and eat there because I might get peanut dust on my clothes
>>
>>9426652
>>9426669
maximum cucked

also he can go into fuck himself , unless your lease says no peanuts i say go for it you fuck stick
>>
>>9426665
That's a good question.
>>
>>9426688
It's not really cucked to avoid hurting someone if I can help it, the guy's pretty nice too and lets me eat his snacks as compensation
Just that first day was wack, he was just pissed the first day because he'd just gotten out of the hospital from a previous roommate having peanut shit, showed me the papers
>>
>>9426700
that's gotta be rough. i wonder why he doesn't just get a place for himself.
>>
>>9426706
It's cheaper to get multiple person apartments, rooms are private, kitchen is shared
The complex management is too retarded to actually pair people up outside of random assignments
>>
>>9423932
Are you really this unable to detect sarcasm you ass
>>
>>9423932
>>>/r/eddit
for not being able to detect sarcasm without le /s
>>
Enjoy your 3 milligrams of mouse poop per pound. Oh, and your 30 insect parts per 100 grams.

Peanut butter is pretty gross as far as contaminants are concerned.
>>
>>9426784
Literally every food is exposed to bugs and/or rodents at some point.
>>
>>9426789
Yes, but peanut storage is notoriously bad for this, and the FDA allowable amounts are rather generous (more so than many other foods).
>>
>>9426796
>Caring what happens before the peanuts are washed and processed.
>>
>>9426796
i boil 1000's of eggs every day for a living, thats my job. they come in covered in mold and maggots but that shit doesn't come in the final packaging. food processing is a dirty job
>>
>>9426801
Those values are post-processing in the actual peanut butter.
>>
>>9426810
why do you do that?
>>
>>9423886
Because it goes well with so many things and is the BEST way to get protein
>>
>>9426851
I'd guess for money
>>
>>9426851
im sorry you dont know what its like to work for a living
>>
>>9426784
>Not making fresh nut butters in your local WinCo bulk department.

Big clear plastic hopper, never seen any feces or bugs in it.
>>
>>9426853
no like what are the eggs for?
>>
>>9426784
>it's another "I'm better than you because I believe the gross urban food myths" episode
>>
>>9426869
Probably pre boiled eggs. Premade egg salad sandwiches. Potato salad.
>>
>>9423897
BUT
WE
>>
>>9426870
Or you know, you could look up the FDA regulations yourself and find out that what I posted is absolutely correct.
>>
>>9423886
Its not even the best nut-based butter (no homo)
>>
>>9426941
The only other one I've tried is almond butter. Is cashew butter any good?
>>
I fucking love peanut butter but there's sooo much fat, man...
>>
>>9426904
WUZ
>>
>>9427346
>not having 75% of your diet be fat
>>
>it's another binge watch netflix + chow down on peanut butter crackers episode
no wonder i'm so fat
>>
>>9428086
What a pathetic life. Imagine being such a worthless fucking lemming that this is what you did with your life.
>>
>>9424514
The difference in bong pb and burger pb is consistency from fromm experience. Burger pb was runny as fuck when I had it there
>>
>>9426729
He's autistic
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.