[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Potatoes or stuffing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: Potatoes and Stuffing.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Potatoes and Stuffing.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
You can have only potatoes or stuffing with your roast meat dinners for the rest of your life. Which do you choose?

Keep in mind there are multiple forms of each (garlic mashed potatoes, oyster stuffing, etc.) - but they need to be something appropriate for such a dinner... so no loaded baked potatoes alongside your turkey with gravy.
>>
Stuffing all the way. More flavor complexity.
>>
both
>>
>>9421269
Nonsense. Potatoes give you baked potatoes, mashed potatoes, scalloped potatoes au gratin, french fries, hash browns, etc etc. You don't eat stuffing with a hamburger, or with roast beef, or with eggs.
>>
>>9421304
Who are you to say what I do and don't do?
>>
>>9421304
thats where your wrong bucko
>>
If this was ten years ago I would've said tatos, but as i grew older i began to appreciate stuffing more and more. Hell you can even put gravy on stuffing and it's a better mashed potato than mashed potatos. I dont care if i cant have baked or scalloped potatos, i cna put whateer i want in my stuffing besides potatos and ill have more of an incentive to experiment
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBKkDnNYi54
>>
never had stuffing so i'll go with potatoes
>>
>>9421364
Why not try something new?
>>
>>9421385
because i'm not gonna risk it for the rest of my life
potatoes are versatile and a safe bet in almost all situations, i've yet to see someone fuck them up
>>
>>9421099
I like pepper, but god damn that is excessive
>>
>>9421413
Might be the pre-ground stuff that only tastes of dust and misery.
>>
File: 1474951734584.jpg (8KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1474951734584.jpg
8KB, 255x255px
Potatoes. Wow that was easy, who the fuck cares about stuffing.
>>
>>9421491
Ur mum. lmao
>>
Stuffing is literally just savory bread so I'll go with potatoes. I can still eat bread and if I want it savory I can just dip it in gravy.
>>
>>9421494
lmao
>>
>>9421413

If you consider that it's only on the surface, and not spread throughout the whole depths of the potatoes and stuffing, then no, it isn't excessive at all. If anything, it's too little.
>>
potatoes. you can always just substitute dressing for stuffing anyway
>>
>>9422177
Nigro they the same thing
>>
>>9422181
no stuffing is cooked inside the turkey. dressing isn't
>>
Where did this come from? A cafeteria?
>>
>>9421099
I defer to Crow and Tom on this one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBKkDnNYi54
>>
>>9421099
Taters. This shouldn't even be a question.
>>
>>9422302
I hadn't seen mst3k in a few years. Thanks for that. Also, they're correct.
>>
I like stuffing as much as the next person, but if you choose it over potatoes you are a goddamn retard.
>>
>>9421099
Who the fuck would choose stuffing over potatoes? There's a goddamn reason it's called "the meat and potatoes" and not "the meat and the stuffing".
>>
>>9422187
>inside or outside

Doesn't really matter it's still stuffing, moron, made with precisely the same ingredients just not inserted into a poultry carcass.
>>
>>9421099
Stuffing is great but of course it's fucking taters. The 2 essentials of roast are as follows: meat and taters. Everything else makes it so much better but is just an embellishment. Nigga
>>
>>9421494
lmao
>>
File: potatoes.gif (498KB, 500x202px) Image search: [Google]
potatoes.gif
498KB, 500x202px
>>9421099
>>
Test
>>
>>9421099
stuffing

potatoes are dry no matter what you put on them and get stuck in your throat
>>
>>9423895
Have you tried chewing?
>>
>>9422266
This takes me back to grade school except our gravy was always neon yellow. And we would never ever have gotten stuffing
>>
Potatoes, no contest.
>>
>>9421402
You're not missing anything, it's just soggy bread flavored with chicken bouillon.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.