[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /ck/ think about school lunches? What are the pros and cons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: local-school-food.jpg (350KB, 1400x787px) Image search: [Google]
local-school-food.jpg
350KB, 1400x787px
What does /ck/ think about school lunches? What are the pros and cons?
>>
>>9419361
they were better before that gorilla tranny took over and banned brownies
they even took away the cheese for our pasta man, fuck that
>>
pros : surrounded by nubile teenage boys

cons : surrounded by irritating girls
>>
they're good for kids who parents couldn't afford to feed them and they should be kept ot a decent quality standard
>>
>>9419361
what faggy school serves beets for lunch ?
>>
>>9419361
They're a good idea executed terribly, espically here i the states
>>
>>9419361
Pros
>portioned to not make kids obese
>affordable
Cons
>quality varies district to district.
>lack of menu choice
>>
>Pros:
Poor kids can eat.
>Cons:
Fat kids can eat.

Schools shouldn't feed fat kids. At the very least they should have to eat only steamed vegetables or something.
>>
Us school lunches are poison
>>
>>9419505
There are also vending machines in schools for them to abuse
>>
File: 1457288222104.jpg (406KB, 703x540px) Image search: [Google]
1457288222104.jpg
406KB, 703x540px
>>9419505
In the developed world, the fat kids ARE the poor kids
>>
Pros:
>Didn't have to bring my own lunch and use an ice pack to keep it cool, which causes condensation in the bag and is just a mess-maker
>Sandwiches aren't soggy like they would be if I had brought my own and it sat in my locker for several hours
>Portions are just right
>Never accused of being poor because apparently, only poor kids brought their own lunches

Cons:
>Most of the time, the food is bland and kinda shitty
>Milk carton too small, should be doubled, or they should offer additional cups of water for free because only 8oz of liquid with a meal is Auschwitz-tier and I don't like drinking from water fountains
>Having to find a place to sit away from normies, stupid flabby old cunt teachers wouldn't let me eat standing up
>>
They're the absolute first thing that any school district starts abusing when it needs to cut costs.
Children end up eating sub-prison quality food and paying $3.50 a day to eat $1.25 worth of highly processed sheet-pizza, peaches in syrup, bulk corn and drink $.10 worth of milk.

US School lunches are so disgusting that in San Antonio the Air Force would bring the food you got to eat in Basic into the High Schools to entice people into joining.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.