[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's happening....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 4L_Mt3WL8BK.jpg (92KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
4L_Mt3WL8BK.jpg
92KB, 1024x768px
I now enjoy Neapolitan ice cream.

>skip the snickers
>fuck the double fudge
>screw the samoa blast
>asspound the almond shazzam
>straight to the strawberry chocolate and vanilla magic

It's just nice and fresh. Get a new flavor every goddamn bite. What's wrong with me. 32 yo btw.
>>
>>9418885
nice fucking freezer burnt "ice cream"

what garbage brand of frozen dairy product is that?
>>
>>9418891
Imagine getting mad that someone didn't buy your preferred brand of ice cream.
>>
>>9418899
i don't have to imagine fucker
>>
Spumoni masterrace
>>
You are eating Neapolitan ice cream all wrong. First you eat the chocolate, then eat the strawberry, and then throw it away.
>>
>>9418885
i like vanilla
>>
>>9418885
It's always been my fav. I like the spumoni variant as well
>>
>>9418885
"You're getting old, John..."
>>
File: 1505228792809.jpg (96KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1505228792809.jpg
96KB, 1000x1000px
>>9418885
There is literally no better dessert than a good Banana Split.
>>
>>9418915
Wrong. First you eat the vanilla, and then you throw it away.
>>
>>9418885
(vanilly)
(Strawbs)
(Nigggy)
in that order
>>
>>9418885
There's so many things wrong...First off the packaging - the entire surface area of the ice cream is exposed to frost molecules every time you scoop, which you are doing wrong by the way - the Neapolitan scoop style has, and always will be a blend of all three flavors created with a downward motion beginning with vanilla. Of course usually cooking is up to the cooker but in this case using a low-level scooping technique defeats the purpose of buying this kind of ice cream in the first place. You're post seems like it's written sincerely but after reading it a second time it becomes painfully obvious you are a troll. Nice work I guess, next time just post in the root beer thread instead please.
>>
File: mediumrare.jpg (317KB, 1280x670px) Image search: [Google]
mediumrare.jpg
317KB, 1280x670px
>>9418891
>>9418899
>>9418904
>>9418915
>>9419115
>>9420031

My god, you people will argue over anything wont you?
>>
>>9420031
The picture is from google you spergs.
>>
>>9418885
>Not scooping your Fürst Pückler across all three flavours
>>
Is this another "Italian" food like spagetti and meatballs , salsa alfredo and pizza?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.