[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sushi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: c700x420.jpg (126KB, 700x420px) Image search: [Google]
c700x420.jpg
126KB, 700x420px
I have a bag of white rice, some nori sheets, and a microwave. Can I make sushi?
>>
Cook rice, put on nori, roll, then microwave for 10 seconds on low. It's pretty much authentic
>>
>>9418450
If you want to be pedantic about it, no. You didn't mention any vinegar. The defining characteristic of sushi is that it is made with vinegared rice.

but it sounds like you could whip up some ghetto sushi, sure.
>>
>>9418450
dont bother trying to make sushi.

just prepare the rice, chop up the nori sheets and mix it into the rice in a bowl. then put like fish or whatever you want in it as well.
>>
>>9418464
Dont have a rice cooker, or the days to cook the rice.
>>9418470
Stuck with white vinegar. hope it doesnt come out too bad.
>>9418515
I suddenly got the overwhelming urge to eat sushi right now. Figured Id give it a shot.
>>
>>9418524
>or the days to cook the rice.

the time you created this thread to the time you actually replied was more than enough time to cook rice. lazy faggot
>>
Buy a can of tuna and make some poverty rice balls
>>
>>9418450
Do you have rice vinegar and sugar?
>>
>>9418540
Rice is already going in the microwave mate. If you got a super fast method of cooking rice please share.
>>
>>9418573
I have balsamic and white vinegar. Not sure which poison to choose.
>>
It came out alright.
I made the mistake of overstuffing this roll. Which I already knew was a beginner mistake.
I also had a hard time cutting through the roll without the roll falling apart. Not sure why.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.