[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Angry Cooking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

What is your ANGRIEST cooking memory /ck/?

For me, it's literally any time I try to fucking flatten some pizza dough. I just can't fucking do it. I buy some at the store, I take it home, and I try some flour and a rolling pin but every time, without exception, it just doesn't fucking work. At best I'll flatten it out to the perfect round shape only for it to return EXACTLY into a fucking thick as shit heap perfect for becoming chewy bullshit. If there's a secret or something to getting it to stay fucking flat, I haven't seen it.
>>
>>9418265

Magnets
>>
File: pic.jpg (25KB, 642x442px) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
25KB, 642x442px
I'm sure I have a bunch, but the only thing I can remember off the top of my head...

>making jambalaya
>made it tons of times, one of my signature dishes
>everything is coming together perfectly
>seasoned so well
>gonna splash a bit of worcestershire sauce on top to add some savoriness
>grab bottle out of fridge, unscrew lid and shake some into pot
>expecting a few drops of liquid due to that little plastic restrictor
>thick brown goop pours out and coats everything
>i had grabbed hoisin sauce accidentally
>half a cup of hoisin sauce doesnt pair well with jambalaya
>>
>>9418265
Let it come to room temp first.

as for angry food memory
I had a bowel resection in '02. was in the hospital 2 1/2 weeks with out food. thought I was going insane, every thought was of food. wrote out what I would eat for the next two weeks, wrote 25+ rice krispie treat add ons. the day I left the hospital, they took my stomach pump out and the bile on the tube must of rubbed against my taste buds some how. because when I started eating, everything tasted absolutely disgusting, so bad that I didn't want to eat. I actually shed a few tears at the dinner table. it got a little better each day til the third day i was back to normal
I try not to get angry when cooking
>>
>>9418959
Can you hit me up with your jambalaya recipe? I loved it as a kid but I haven't made it in a very long time.
>>
>>9418265
Making mayonnaise. The 50% of the time that I get it to work, it's the best mayo I've ever had. But the other 50% of the time that it fails, I get so upset that I've just given up on trying.
>>
>>9418265
one night when I worked as a dishwasher they retarded waitstaff kept putting steak knives in with the regular dirty cutlery and after the 5th or 6th one I grabbed from that watery bin I couldn't take no more so I yelled at the servers to stop being retarded
>>
>>9419226
>I waited until I couldn't takes no more, after 5-6 times I exploded in rage
>Instead of speaking up after about 2-3 times like a normal person.
fucking moron
>>
>>9418990

It really depends what I have on hand, but it usually starts with cooking some tasso and/or sausage, and frying celery, bell pepper, onion and garlic in the grease. Then I'll brown some chicken in the pot, toss in rice, chicken broth, bay leaf and whatever spices I feel like. Right before the rice is done, throw in shrimp, then I'll squirt some hot sauce and worcestershire sauce and lemon juice in it.
>>
>>9419275
I was too busy. It's not like I had my eyes on which server was putting what where in my dishpit. I was running about like a headless chicken to keep up and make sure all the cooks had their plates and pans and such.
>fucking moron
No, you.
>>
File: 1504986258305.gif (810KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1504986258305.gif
810KB, 240x240px
>>9418265
every time I make chimichurri sauce:
>making chimichurri sauce
>add vinegar
>it's now vinegar sauce
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.