[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cookware

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: cookware-info.jpg (858KB, 660x1662px) Image search: [Google]
cookware-info.jpg
858KB, 660x1662px
Cookware
>>
File: 35310_1[1].jpg (647KB, 4529x3000px)
35310_1[1].jpg
647KB, 4529x3000px
>Bed bath and beyond affordability

Jesus Christ they might as well have put the price tags on them all. Go to a thrift shop, get a thick frying pan, and that's half the battle. Get a decent pot and saucier too and you've got a good array of multitaskers.
>>
Why do people buy cookware with rivets (or worse, screws) instead of welds? You need like three rivets to get any decent longevity out of a pan. It's also harder to clean and can get in the way of say, a Spanish omelette. Plastic handles are whole other level of retarded consumer.
>>
>>9411876
poorfag detected. bed bath & beyond isn't williams sonoma, they have sales often and not the bullshit 5% off willians-sonoma kind. you'd know this if you ever went inside. there's also the internet where... you know what I'm not going to give you my secrets because I don't think you deserve it. but paying full retail for high end cookware is for lazy, ignorant suckers

thrift shop cookware is almost always terrible, and it's not worth the inconvenience for the rare occasions that there's a piece that isn't a complete embarrassment
>>
>>9411876
Here's a good tip about bed, bath and beyond. They routinely send out 20% off coupons if you're on the mailing list. Whenever I go, I just tell the cashier, "I forgot my 20% off coupon," and they always give me 20% off without even looking it up. Try it, it works.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.