[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this going to work? What will the fallout be? I just lodged

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: images-1.jpg (14KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
14KB, 288x175px
Is this going to work? What will the fallout be? I just lodged a formal complaint with Burger King.

>"I have recently had several awful experiences at the Burger King on --------. Tonight was the worst experience and I will stop visiting there because no matter how many times I complain to you, you seem to ignore it. It started when I bought a gift card online, and I received a code to present at the restaurant. The worker there, a very large african american man, told me that this particular burger king does not accept gift codes because it doesn't go in the cash register and is a hassle for them to accept. So I was left to go without my order of $15 rodeo king whopper combo + two large fries. I tried to tell him I know for a fact they are required by corporate policy to accept the gift card, and then he just walked away from me and started joking around with the other worker. I would not be writing this but I have now sent you two other complaints about this man and both times go ignored. Three months ago when I was in Burger King and ordered, my order was waiting out there for a full five minutes before he handed me the bag. One week ago, when I tried to buy the 2 whoppers for $6 deal, he tried to insist that it was $12, and the deal was $6 each. How many times do I have to warn you about this guy before you take action? Is it Burger Kings policy to protect workers who blatantly go against your corporate policy? You can reach me at ------- to discuss the matter privately. Thank you.
>>
>tahko kombo
looks like a burger to me
>>
>>9411093
That's what you get for going to a BK where they let Black people touch your food.
>>
>>9411102
H in Cyrillic is N in burgerglyphs.
>>
>>9411093
Good luck. He sounds like a bad guy.
>>
>>9411093
That big surly african american man will come to your house and give you a kiss on the cheeks for making him realize his mistakes
>>
>>9411102
"Taнкo кoмбo" translates as "Tank combo"
>>
>>9411093
Russian burger king is so much better than American, trust me on this
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.