[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about the Pit Boys? Have you tried some of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 3262346234c.jpg (111KB, 850x604px) Image search: [Google]
3262346234c.jpg
111KB, 850x604px
What do you think about the Pit Boys? Have you tried some of their recipes?

I'm from Argentina so I'm picky when it comes to meat and how to cook it but these guys are awesome.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 300x303px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 300x303px
>>9409677
>I'm picky when it comes to meat
My grandfathers bayonet wasn't, Hernandez.
>>
Don't all you fucks just burn the hell out of it?
>>
>>9409721
Having fun posting on /ck/ while Ahmed fucks your queen?
>>
>>9409677
>BBQ Pit boys

Fundamentally do not understand how physics work. Putting on sauce, burning that sauce, then putting on more sauce does not create layers of flavour. Caramalization does not work how they think it works.
>>
>>9411266
You don't understand how barbecuing works.

When you baste a piece of meat with sauce or liquid as it cooks, the water evaporates and leaves the rest behind as a sticky coating. The more you do this, the thicker the coating.
>>
>>9409677
The BPB have no idea what a manageable serving size is. They probably take pride in their constipation and irritable bowl syndrome.

When they aren't feeding an entire family with one sandwich or slapping meat on meat on meat, they're pretty cool actually.

Their """""bologna burger""""" downright offended me though. Bologna is disgusting.
>>
>>9411257
>he thinks he's white
>>
>>9409721
>Grandfather
>Falklands

Was life tough on the council estate with your 15 year old father?
>>
>>9412574
>I know the age of everyone who posts on 4Chinks
Retard.
>>
>>9412585
Such an angry response to such a simple question. I'll take that as a "Yes", then.
>>
>>9409677
wtf is this jpg? cancer af pls kys
shoutout the pitboys tho
>>
>>9412585
Your LARP was exposed man, give it up
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.