[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be very careful eating Chinese food fam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3468.jpg (312KB, 970x664px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3468.jpg
312KB, 970x664px
>be me
>be Saturday night dinner
>meeting friends for dinner trying new Chinese restaurant
>Order the mu gu gai pan for 2, for just myself
>figure I'll take some home for leftovers
>no leftovers

On my drive home, I had to stop and get some fries and a smoothie from McDonalds, I was starving. What the fuck did that good do to me? Are they poisoning us to kill us off in the Great War?

Don't eat Chinese food /Ck/
>>
>>9407420
Everybody whose ever eaten chinese food knows you're hungry again shortly after eating it
>>
>>9407477

Why is this, when they're full of carbs?
>>
>>9407508
Carbs aren't filling???
>>
>>9407477
This. It's not a filling type of food, I always put it down to it being mostly refined carbohydrates with little protein or fiber. If you want to feel full eat Mexican, it has a lot of protein and fiber.
>>
>>9407581
Carbs ARE filling, and chineese is full of them, so why am I still hungry an hour afterwards?
>>
>>9407598
SOME carbs (like pasta and white rice) are easily digeated. Other carbs (like whole wheat and corn) are not.

When the meal consists of 75% easily digested carbs, no wonder you're hungry an hour later.
>>
>>9407598
If Mexican food has a lot of fiber why do I always get the Hershey squirts after a nice trip to my local Taco Bell?
>>
>>9407637
>taco bell
>food
Mmm you got a taco belly too taco boy you speak taco?
>>
File: o.jpg (102KB, 1000x708px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
102KB, 1000x708px
>not stuffing your face with cart after cart of dim sum until you've got your fill
If you're ever in Portland OR, go to Wong's King
>>
>>9407694
>Wong's King
I lived in Portland and never heard anything from this.
Next time I get to Portland for my yearly cocaine and strip club binge I'mma check it out.
Thanks
>>
>>9407694
>Wong's King
>Not HK Cafe

Good luck with that
>>
>>9407590
Good point. That and italian.
>>
>>9407637
Kys
>>
>>9407420
Almost every type of Asian food leaves me feeling this way.
>>
>>9407747
Msg is a known appetite enhancer and is rampant in Asian cooking
>>
>>9407420
So you're a fat ass is what you're saying OP?
>>
>>9407590
Mexican doesn't have a lot of fiber...
>>
>>9407764
Beans many, many frijoles.
>>
>>9407765
But beans aren't in every dish.
>>
>>9407637
A) taco bell is NOT mexican food It's more like mexican-adjacent food. Actually it's also food-adjacent.
B) leaky bowels after a particular meal is more likely the result of high fat content than high fiber content. Especially since it takes at least 8-12 hours for fiber to be processed by the stomach.
>>
>>9407802
Taco bell is better than Mexishit """food"""
>>
>>9407598
Because they're short-chain carbohydrates that give you a crash and make you hungry shortly after
>>
>>9407772
? If they aren't IN it they're on the SIDE of it.
>>
>>9407598
because you're a fatass?
>>
What about Thai food? Same deal?
>>
>>9407420

>'chinese'

>>9407753

>msg in 'asian' cooking

You fags eat watered down bullshit versions of genuine Asian food and complain about lack of nutritional value, kek

Fuck off, try some mapo tofu and fried rice and see if you're hungry after you fat sacks of shit
>>
>>9407420
Just fill up on rice you fat fuck
>>
>>9407733
>just bought a house in the semi-ghetto across the street from HK cafe

Time to eat shumai and bbq buns every day
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.