[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Food/eating pet peeve thread. Cold condiments with hot dishes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: cond.jpg (8KB, 306x203px) Image search: [Google]
cond.jpg
8KB, 306x203px
Food/eating pet peeve thread.

Cold condiments with hot dishes.
>>
Some condiments are meant to be a cold contrast to a hot dish.
>>
>>9406378
When people make instant mac and cheese. It's supposed to be made with real cheese, not powder or slime.
>>
>>9406378
Fuck off shill.
>>
hot condoms with cold dishes
>>
cold condiments with hot dishes is goat
>>
>>9406385
>>9406411
This
>>
Fast food joints slapping pickles onto everything. Bacon cheeseburger? Have some pickles for no goddamn reason. Regular chicken sandwich? How about some pickles? Nothing else, just pickles.

Also when sub shops stuff the sub with too much lettuce and onion, making it spill out when you pick it up.
>>
>>9407941
Fucking this

I know its a ploy to make the sandwich look bigger by stuffing it with something inexpensive so they don't have to add as much of the expensive, but still! Just load the good stuff, dammit! You're already charging me like you did!
>>
-when i pitch in for a pizza with my friends and they order some disgusting shit overloaded with cheese and meats instead of a more even balance of all the food groups

-manchildren who pile up their plate with single item at a buffet restaurant

-people who dont read the menu while they are waiting in line so they take more time ordering

-people who dont finish their pizza crust

-people who dont drink their cereal milk
>>
>>9406362
People who don't eat the vegetables in instant noodles
People who won't try new foods
Social media meme food
Non-chewy brownies
Pizza with overly sweet tomato sauce
BBQ sauce where the first ingredient is corn syrup
Jackfruits being too big
Having my water at restaurants raped by unsolicited lemon slices
Popping wires off of my braces
Not being able to get drunk off of beer
Not being able to drink any alcoholic drink except beer
>>
>>9407941
I'd much rather have a spear pickle garnish rather than have some crinkle cut pickles in a sandwich.
>>
File: VB-stubbie.jpg (140KB, 1008x1836px) Image search: [Google]
VB-stubbie.jpg
140KB, 1008x1836px
Beer with faggy, twee, pinterest/reddit-esque, graphic design bullshit labels

pic obviously unrelated
>>
>>9406378
Not if you want a al dente noodles. You've gotta know what you're doing.
>>
>>9408267
Why don't you post some related pics
>>
>>9408197
Anyone who has pet peeves at a buffet is not to be taken seriously.

For me, it's:
Salting food before tasting it

Putting any sauce on a beef hot dog. It's akin to putting ketchup on steak.

People who refuse to eat meat less than well done. Especially those stupid assholes who ask for well done and then order "au juice" with it.

Surf and turf. Steak and lobster is neither fancy nor a good combination. It's there only for poor people to pretend, if only for a moment. Like wearing a top hat and monocle.
>>
>>9408528
>au juice
>juice
>>
>>9408536
I know. It's a pain in the ass to keep self correcting my phones autocorrect. You knew what I meant though.
>>
>>9408528
hot dogs are meant for toppings, they arent exactly a sophisticated type of meat worth eating plain.

going to a buffet just to hoard a single item is niggery as fuck.
>>
>>9408565
I never said plain, just don't use sauce. I personally like onions, sauerkraut, and either jalapeƱos or relish, depending on my mood.

And I'm not disagreeing that it's cringy, but buffets aren't known for their classy patrons either.
>>
>>9408575
hot dogs are meant for mustard, this plain dog thing sounds gross.
>>
>>9408603
You sound like a disgusting person.
>>
>>9408250
Word to the motherfucking street yo. My favorite burger and sandwich places do this. Pickles are such a contentious ingredient you might as well put it on the side and leave it up to the patron. My favorite burger place makes their own pickles and keeps them next to the condiments station. They are divine, I like to grab two spears or so to eat after my burger as a palate cleanser to cut the grease.
>>
>>9408610
>im the minority when it comes to not liking sauce on hot dogs so that must mean i am an elite
fuck off nigger
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.