[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to start the most successful pizza chain in the world.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1504858994011.jpg (291KB, 1838x716px) Image search: [Google]
1504858994011.jpg
291KB, 1838x716px
I want to start the most successful pizza chain in the world. Before that I need a single shop. And before that I need to know the basics of pizza.

Where, besides working in a pizza shop, can I learn about pizza ovens, dough, toppings etc?

Pic related, I don't want my pizzas to look like these
>>
>>9405140
These look like shit, american greasy 'pizza' doesnt come even close to the real thing.
>>
>>9405140
This is the internet...
>>
>>9405140
>I want to start the most successful pizza chain in the world.

Your goals are unrealistic. You must have better goals, and success will follow naturally. You need REAL goals, like, "I want to open a pizza restaurant that doesn't bankrupt me and fail within a year". Reach that goal, and then move on to the next one.
>>
>>9405140
Unless you come to Italy and start working in a true pizzeria you'll never learn and be successful.
Otherwise you'll produce another bland american imitation
>>
Lay out all the ingredients and let the customers make their own pies
>>
If you're serious you can buy/build an outdoor brick woodfired pizza oven for a few hundred dollars that you can test with and create a process for making pizza on a medium scale. If you look hard you can probably find classes where you can learn proper Italian pizza making techniques.

Having proper wood fired pizza ovens will probably give you a USP but you have to be prepared to be willing to sell your pizza at a higher price, got to make sure you have a market for 'artisan' pizza. There's a successful Italian style Pizza place that does collection where I live (Brighton) ; the pizzas are really nice and it does good business but Brighton is the UK's version of San Francisco.

Making pizzas you could probably get away with an oven that can take 3-4 pizzas at once but you're looking at several thousand dollars for an oven that can do that in a professional environment.
>>
>>9405661
Conveyor belt ovens no good? Don't want customers to die of carcinogens from wood burning.
>>
>>9405652
Intredasting idea.

Make it like a mongolian bbq. Arrange pizza dough in a buffet style, with sauce cheese and toppings out further down the line. After the customer brings the uncooked pizza to you you toss it in a brick oven and take it back out a couple minutes later.
>>
>>9405661
Also from Brighton.

You made me cringe hard with your description.
>>
>>9406569
Dude pizza is supposed to be cooked in a wood-burning over. It is what gives that extra magic you know.
Conveyor belts isn't just the same, and for someone who has eaten both type it's really easy to point out from what over came out.
>>
File: crab attack.jpg (138KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
crab attack.jpg
138KB, 500x625px
>>9405661
Brighton is the UK version of New Jersey
>shit beaches
>shit girls
>shit tourists
>shit restaurants
>>
>>9405244
The first goal is one shop.
One shop is achievable.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.