[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is better, and what is the difference in taste? Also, is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Which is better, and what is the difference in taste? Also, is this the best pre-packaged ramen you can get in a typical chain grocery store? I have only ever had top ramen and marachuan. Are these worth the extra money?
>>
>>9405067
>top ramen
>top
says it right in the name, dumb dumb
>>
>>9405067
You can buy 20 spicy shin ramens on amazon for 16 bucks. That's good enough for me.
>>
>>9405067
they are like a buck each, what are you, poor?

yeah these are worth the money
i always get the top left one, but i would get the top right one if it were available
>>
>>9405067
black is better, has 3 soup packets instead of 2.
>>
>>9405067
Shin Ramen are delicious, reminds of Tom Yum, but my all time favourite are the Nissin sesame ramen, and they only cost 40p
>>
black in package.
>>
>>9405067
Top left is spicy while top right has some weird cream type flavor.
Avoid the cups, though. The quality drops so much they're not worth buying

And yes, the red one is worth the money.
>>
Sucks they changed the black recipe. Used to be much richer now it's basically the same as the regular but with some extra vegetables
>>
>>9405067
I found the black cups in the bottom right from an authentic asian grocery, was pretty disappointed in what I got. Tasted pretty much like normal ramen.

Got this interesting kind of chow mein that you fry in a saucepan for one minute each side in a cup of water though. Put some seaweed bits on it after. Lots of MSG... Mmmm. I'm breaking out right now just thinking of the sodium content.
>>
black has garlic powder and better ingredients
>>
>>9405401
when did they change it?
>>
>>9405067
top left imo is the best
>>
stove top ramen will always be shit, the noodles just get soggy thats why I prefer the cup versions since the noodles will still have some bite to them
>>
>>9406989

You can just undercook the noodles retard
>>
>>9405067
>217
>not eating based Nong Shim spicy noodle bowls
>>
>>9407030
>217

you dun goofed retard
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.