[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

most autistic thing you did while learning to cook? mine was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 4471483.jpg (62KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
4471483.jpg
62KB, 720x405px
most autistic thing you did while learning to cook?
mine was definitely not waiting til oil was hot and just throwing the food in.
equally bad and dumb was flipping the food in my direction which is how i burned the fuck out of my hand
>>
>>9404205
autistic != stupid
>>
>>9404223
i've learned a lot over the years and can proudly say i have the cooking skills to easily best jack in a competition
>>
>>9404250
well i mean yeah?
>>
>>9404205
not preheating the oven before baking
>>
When I used to make instant ramen on a stove top, I would crack an egg and drop it into the noodles and broth it was boiling in and then scrambled it with a fork.
>>
I threw away all my pepper because it causes alzheimers
>>
>>9405633
and what do you do now that you know better?
>>
Under cooked chicken and got sick to my stomach once. Filled my entire apartment with smoke cooking fatty beef. Gave myself food poisoning from hamburgers. Burnt rice a bunch. A lot of dumb things
>>
>>9404205
Burned the bacon. I fucked up my mom's waffle maker once. I over seasoned stuff etc. I was like 13 tho b4 I graduated hs
>>
>>9405680
I was a pro.
>>
>>9405633
Okay? It just makes the broth creamy
>>
>>9404205
Not waiting for water to boil before throwing in my pasta because impatience.
>>
>>9404205
dropped my food on the floor
>>
Waiting for the oil to boil before throwing in my falafel.
>>
>>9405649
I boil the egg first
>>
I put my cutting board in the freezer one night after a quick wipedown. I forgot I cut chicken on it way earlier. My thought was that putting it in the freezer would kill any other bacteria. It did not. I wrecked my car driving home from school because my fever was so high I passed out due to the salmonella.
>>
>>9404205
I didn't really pay attention to the recipe when making risotto for the first time when I was a teenager and just threw all the ingredients in the pot together at once. It turned into loathsome gruel.
>>
>be like 8 or some shit
>dad teaches me to dredge and panfry fish
>one day home alone
>feel like some fish
>start cooking it
>remember that I had to turn the temperature down at a certain point
>can't remember what number I am supposed to turn it down to
>OH SHIT WHAT DO NOW?
>panic
>phone a family friend
>he says turn it down to 4
>do so
>everything turns out fine in the end
>>
>>9404205
What a retarded thread. "Autistic" as you may call it op. Bunch of fucking boring ass reditors is here. Pathetic, all of you
>>
>>9404205
>autistic
Anon...
>>
>>9407460
I've always hated numbers. There's low, medium-low, true medium, medium-high, and high.

Friend just got a new stove, and it just has a mark for high and low. Jesus fucking Christ...
>>
>>9407500
Yeah it must be difficult to figure out the other settings
>>
i was 12 and wanted to make some of those brownies out of the box, when it said 'grease bottom of pan' i thought it literally meant the underside of the pan.
>>
>>9407675
I'd grease your 12 yo bottom if you know what I'm saying
>>
>>9404205
>autistic
Do you mean retarded? It's common to be autistic and be of above average intelligence
>>
i panic n lose all hope when the ingredients arent told exact amounts

still troubles me if this happens
>>
My sister put the electric deep fryer on the stove.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.