[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Early Rise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

So /ck/, how do you take your coffee?

Ice latte faggots fuck off.
>>
Black or with a small dollop of 0% milk.
>>
>>9404108

>0% milk
>not non-pasteurized organic whole milk

Awhh, it's retarded =/
>>
>>9404111
>milk in general

Filthy plebs. Straight black and triple filter from my Mr Coffee drip maker.
>>
>>9404111
>liking whole milk
It's literally only good when used in baking.
>>
>>9404105
Black, if you take it any way else you're a little pussy bitch.
>>
>>9404121
Sometimes during winter i mix my dark chocolate hot cocoa mix with coffee and peppermint schnapps. Yes, i got it from Archer
>>
>>9404123
Fine if it's a seasonal thing. I was thinking more on the lines of sugar, syrup, and cream. Adding alcohol seems disgusting to me though.
>>
>>9404129
Only during the summer. Fall and Winter are perfect for coffee based cocktails that fit the seasons.
>>
cold brew or a good black coffee
Starbucks should be gassed
>>
>>9404137
Starcucks used to be good but then they got political.
>>
>>9404138
They've always been shit full of sugar and fat. I ordered an americano at starbucks once while I was trying to kill some time and I got weird looks from the staff. They thought it was weird I didn't want anything in it. Tasted like burned shit too.
>>
>>9404137
This. Cold brew is the best, especially in summer.
inb4 it's just cold coffee - no, it's not. Try it out, you will taste the difference.
>>
>>9404144
Cold brew tastes like shit.
>>
>>9404147
So does your mother
>>
>>9404147
In case this isn't just bait - care to elaborate?
Did you use fresh beans, how coarse did you grind them, how long was the brew time? And what type of coffee do you drink normally?
>>
>>9404157
I use the same coffee my family always use: Folgers. I tried Dunkin Donuts cold brew once and just tastes like mud syrup.
>>
>>9404168
>I tried Dunkin Donuts cold brew once
Their regular coffee isn't good and you based your cold brew experience on one try?
Seriously, try to get a cup of well made cold brew in a local roastery at least once.
>>
>>9404180
Well excuse me for not being a fruity, unmasculine, anal camel toe sporting hipster.
>>
>>9404191
Fuck off to /b/ kid.
>>
>>9404197
Make me fag.
>>
>>9404105

We have an instant coffee brand here called Moccona, I have 2 tsp in a cup with a finger of cold water and made up with boiling water
>>
>>9404202
epic :)
>>
1 sugar with a drop of milk.
>>
Black, like my wife's son's mother's partner.
>>
File: 1993598.jpg (148KB, 624x510px) Image search: [Google]
1993598.jpg
148KB, 624x510px
>>9404396
>wife's son's mother's partner
>>
Black.
I only drink coffee in small amounts, so one espresso or one small cup of good coffee is all i need.
>>
>>9404138
Political leanings from a coffee shop in a leftist city?
Guy, their coffee was burnt shit from day one.
>>
Either black or with one sugar. Black if the coffee is with a meal, one sugar if the coffee is my meal.
If it's horrifying industrial-tier coffee (i.e., instant and probably three years old...fucking government labs need room in their budgets for actual coffee) I will also add some nondairy creamer to it in an attempt to make it somewhat palatable.
If I'm going for something really decadent, I'll add one sugar + a bit of unsweetened cocoa powder + a little cinnamon, and drink the whole thing while I have a sugarless liquorice pastille in my mouth. Not sugarless as in artificially sweetened, sugarless as in there's no sugar, just liquorice. Sounds weird, is actually delicious if you enjoy liquorice.
>>
>>9404105
if my coffee's stale, i add a tiny slash of cream to add body to the cup and make up for the staleness

otherwise, i can drink it as is, it only stays drinkably fresh for a month after opening when stored in an airtight jar.
I used to think I was getting snobby but then I bought my old goto folgers classic roast and that shit tasted like burnt dirt.
>>
Very dense and bitter with two teaspoons of sugar
>>
What is wrong with ice or lattes?
>>
I always drink it black.

I was thinking about getting a coffee pot or cheap espresso machine for my desk at work. Any suggestions?
>>
>>9404105
Black like my cock's
>>
The first coffee of the day is a cup of dark roast with a splash of whole milk. The next is just black.
>>
>>9404105
>Coffee
8 oz Italian roast Tanzania Peaberry
1/2 Tbsp coconut sugar
2 Tbsp raw Dwarf Nigerian goat cream
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.