[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know what kind of meat is it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: CARNE .png (948KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
CARNE .png
948KB, 640x640px
Does anyone know what kind of meat is it?
>>
>>9400842
Looks like kobe beef.
>>
>>9400842
Looks like really high grade beef, probably Wagyu or a crossbreed with a lot of wagu in it.

There's no way to tell what cut it might have been since the way it has been trimmed there is no shape to go by for identification, but it's likely from the same primal that the ribeye steak is cut from.
>>
Thank you guys^^
>>
>>9400842
Regular beef, saw this type alot in Korea and China. Some even used for hotpot
>>
File: tacobell.jpg (210KB, 800x770px) Image search: [Google]
tacobell.jpg
210KB, 800x770px
>>9400842
>CARNE .png
>>
>>9400842
If only we had some sort of search tool so we could track the image down and make a deduction based on that.
>>
>>9401595
>Tough muscly bullshit that takes 10^20 years years to chew a single bite
>>
>>9401595
Pleb
>>
>>9401603
>muscly
Begs the question of what you think meat actually is?
>>
>>9401606
It's muscle, but muscle is shit without some fat in it.

Lean red meat is a meme.
>>
>>9401595
>>9401603
>Muscle and fat make meat chewy
Wew lads you know nothing about meat do you? Collagen and sinew is where toughness comes from.
>>
If it's for fondue there could be horsemeat, I lived in Quebec and they sold frozen rolled thin slices of chevaline for fondue. It looks mostly Ike beef on that tray, horse is pretty lean, maybe some of that darker stuff in the middle there could be horse, but the fatty pieces id say beef.
>>
Looks like some autist decided he wanted to make something overhyped. The bacon of beef one might say.
>>
>>9400842
>tfw regular méat comes from cattle butchered before age 5 when it can develop your pic related
>tfw old dairy cow is the only affordable ripe bref
Thanks, economy.
>>
This looks like a spread for yakisoba or hibachi maybe Korean BBQ. The lean cut is tenderloin. The half moon is likely shortrib,
The sort of lean is sirloin of some sort
Id bet the middle is ribeye, I can see the circles of the eye, if they cut the eye in quarters.
And the last one on the bottom is probably a part of the stomach likely flank.
>>
>>9402640
Given that you can fucking see the Korean BBQ in the background I'd say you're right.
>>
>>9400842
Shitty low grade meat that's mostly fat. You need good lean meat you can sink your teeth into. Not that babby mode shit for gum smackers.
>>
>>9400842
It's certainly beef, probably tri-tip or trimmed shortrib.
>>
>>9402648
Wrong. That meat hasn't been marinated and you don't see the myriad side dishes. Definitely not KBBQ.
>>
File: file.png (235KB, 1696x959px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
235KB, 1696x959px
>>9402806
korean bbq includes non marinated meats, dummy. Plus that dip on the bottom left looks like the dip they use.
>>
>>9400842
>spend time trimming fat off of a steak
>spend fix or six times as much for a steak with fat you can't remove and more fat than meat compared to a cheaper cut
"Foodies" are the worst
>>
>>9400842
Kill everyone born past 1990
>>
>>9403253
>authentic korean bbq
>LA

Nope.
>>
>>9404514
marbling isnt the same as gristle
>>
>>9400842
>butcher here

Those are butterflied short ribs.
>>
>>9404536
Agreed
>>
>>9404922
t. caleb gooding who went to korea one time
>>
>>9400842
some kalbi in there
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.