[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say I want to acquire, minimum: >160g protein >300g

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1490983686001-co.jpg (103KB, 383x339px) Image search: [Google]
1490983686001-co.jpg
103KB, 383x339px
Let's say I want to acquire, minimum:
>160g protein
>300g carbs
>300g fats
Daily.
What are the cheapest foods to get this done without regards to taste, cooking time, or variety? I've seen the ol' beans and lentils route but I'm uncertain it'll add up correctly depending on brand bag sizes. I want to aim for $150 or less a month. Food is fuel in this situation, not for enjoyment.
>>
>>9400526
dude go to sleep, it's like 4am
>>
>>9400526
>without regards to taste, cooking time, or variety?

Are you sure about that?

Protein powder.
Pure sugar.
Lard.
>>
>>9400530
Since you have down's syndrome I'll add that I want to maintain my fucking health
>>
>>9400544
>300g fat per day
>maintaining health

Pick one, fatty.
>>
>>9400544
>without regards to taste, cooking time, or variety?
>>
>>9400526
>300g fats
>300g carbs
either you're a energy consuming as a WOT W16 engine or you want to die.
>>
Are you aware that this is literally 5,000cals/day, and that you are not going to be able to put 300g fat away per day without feeling like you want to die?
>>
>>9400565
>>9400557
That number DOES look autistic, however since my caloric requirement is 2700/day(I'm aiming to gain 20lbs of muscle at my end goal after 2 years) it's 20% of my TDEE.
>>
eatthismuch.com
>>
Mix tuna and oats and fry them up as tuna patties.

Still probably won't be under $150 a month though.
>>
>>9400686

go back to /fit/ dumbass
>>
>>9400526
>>>/fit/
go back.
>>
Whey
Oil
Sugar

Supplement with fibre (psylium husk) and a multivitamin with minerals.

Try not to commit suicide.
>>
>>9400698
Oat flour, rather, which you can just grind up from oats if you can't find any at your grocery.

Remember to get the low sodium tuna too, since /ck/ already supplies enough salt to have a stroke
>>
>>9400526
>>9400704
Also, don't be a dumbass and eat 5000kcal per day from the get-go. Unless you're on gear or currently very skinny (like <60kg/136lbs at 5'10" or above) the vast majority of that diet will be either shat out or converted to fat.

Start with 3000kcal and work up as your lifts stall.
>>
>>9400686
>my caloric requirement is 2700/day

Then why are you eating enough for 5000/day, you fucking spazwit?
>>
>>9400526

go gaston mode
>>
>>9400530
>Lard.
canola oil is cheaper
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.