[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DIY drinks: lemonaide edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1503980496672.jpg (96KB, 960x656px) Image search: [Google]
1503980496672.jpg
96KB, 960x656px
Post up your drank recipes here

STARTER DRANK:
kool aid
2 cups sugar
2 liters of water
ur fav kool-aid
things u will need:
*a pot to boil 1 liter of water in
*a pitcher that won't melt

-boil a liter of water, add 2 cups sugars and sauce packet until dissolved
-add 1 liter cool water to pitcer
-CAREFULLY pour boiling water into cool water
-stick it in the fridge stick it in the fridge stick it in the fridge
https://youtu.be/pk9-28HgxfE
-enjoy cool beverage
>>
i want to try purple drank . how do i go about it?
what do?
>>
File: the_last_jedi.jpg (628KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
the_last_jedi.jpg
628KB, 1280x1024px
LEMONAIDE DRANK:
4 big lemons, meyer if you go e'm
2 cups sugar
2 liters of water
1 tsp of salt
things u will need:
*a pot to boil 1 liter of water in
*a pitcher that won't melt

-boil a liter of water, add 2 cups sugars and lemon sauce until dissolved
-add 1 liter cool water to pitcer
-CAREFULLY pour boiling lemonaide into cool water
-stick it in the fridge stick it in the fridge stick it in the fridge
https://youtu.be/pk9-28HgxfE [Embed]
-enjoy cool beverage
>>
>>9398521
Prescription cough syrup with codeine and promethazine. Jolly rancher candies. Soda such as sprite.
>>
File: 1504241728235.jpg (61KB, 504x369px) Image search: [Google]
1504241728235.jpg
61KB, 504x369px
>>9398521
-make starter drank with grape cool aide
-acquire codeine cough syrup
-CAREFULLY pour sizzurp into cool aide
-get sizzurp'd
>>
>>9398521
>>9398542
where do i get the sizzurp? you cant even buy cough surrp anymore
>>
>>9398556
It's prescription-only, so your choices are to bum it off a friend or family member who was prescribed it for illness and had some left over, or you can buy it from a drug dealer.

I know a guy who is a pharmacist. His place only stocks the "wintergreen" flavored syrup. He says he could just as easily order the grape flavor, but he prefers not to so he can fuck with the gangbangers that want to buy it for purple drank. He's kind of a dick.
>>
>>9398568
would green drank work too?
>>
>>9398534
>promethazine
dude my doctor prescribed these to help with my insomnia, I'm out like a light after an hour
how does anybody stay awake long enough to get any kind of high out of it
>>
>>9398569
Sure, it would get you high the same way. But I expect it would taste like ass.

Either way that's not something you can just walk in and buy. You need a prescription for the kind of cough syrup that has codeine and promethazine in it.
>>
>>9398577
Mix it with caffeinated soda.

I also have no idea how much of it is in the cough syrup; it could very well be a much lower dose than the pills you were given.
>>
>>9398578
didnt even know you could get it on prescription anymore anyway
what is it actually prescribed for?
>>
Lime Ricky here
Lemonade is for faggots
>>
>>9398626
lime rickey,
you are disgusting and i hate you
t. ginger beer
>>
>>9398601
I think it's simply prescribed for severe coughs. My pharmacist friend says it's commonly sold.

Another friend went to his normal doctor with a cough and flu-like symptoms. The doc prescribed that syrup, no questions asked. My buddy didn't ask for it or anything, it was just part of what the doc gave him.

He ended up selling the bottle for over $100. Apparently it fetches a high price on the street.
>>
File: dagoomi.png (6KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
dagoomi.png
6KB, 1366x768px
>tfw you just wanted to see peoples lemonade recipes
>is this ok?
no
>>
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.