[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NON-GMO Salt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: ItBreedsWithPixieDust.jpg (7KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
ItBreedsWithPixieDust.jpg
7KB, 204x247px
Let that sink in. If you can.
>>
>>9397909
It's low fat too
>>
But salt has no genes to splice
>>
>>9397909
scienstein here, you can alter salt genes you retard. not that it's viable to do so in large productions but salt genes can be modified
>>
>>9397928
when you say shit like that be sure it's clear enough that it's false, you don't want somebody to believe that's true and to go repeating them to friends and their soccer moms
>>
>>9397909
I used to work at a gas station with "low carb" and "0 calorie" ice dispensers. We would occaisionally get customers who would actually have trouble choosing
>>
>>9397938
Thsts funny as fuck.
>>
>>9397909
anyone dumb enough to buy this deserves to be ripped off
>>
>>9397953
Agreed.

I once saw a container of table salt that was marked "50% less sodium than normal!". It was simply half full. 8oz of salt in a 16 oz container.
>>
>>9397909
But is it gluten free?
>>
>>9397909
Is salt a carb?
>>
I'd like to see their application for gmo free certification.

"It's salt"
>>
File: 20170904_183756.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170904_183756.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
No gluten?
>>
Does it have added sugar?
>>
>>9397909
Go check your salt, OP. Most table salt, even sea salt (just checked mine and yep.) has added sugar in the form of dextrose from genetically modified corn. That label is just a shorter way of saying that they don't do that shit.
>>
>>9397928
>stein
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>9398471
That label is there for MARKETING, that's the beginning and end of it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.