[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

coffee thread now!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: omg coffee.jpg (336KB, 859x687px) Image search: [Google]
omg coffee.jpg
336KB, 859x687px
Where's the coffee thread?
I went to a coffee place with the word "roasters" in the name that just opened up and asked for a cappuchino and they mixed "concentrated coffee" syrup with hot water instead of using double espresso and then added hot steamed skim milk instead of microfoamed whole milk, and then they gave it another shot of caramel syrup for flavor without even asking me.

It wasn't very good, and I'm not going back.
>>
>>9394126
>tfw no abusive loli to sound your benis
>>
Coffee machine broke what do
>>
>>9394354
heat up water to boiling point and pour it through your grounds
>>
>>9394454
>boiling
Retard
>>9394354
Google how to do a pour-over and don't use water above 200-205f, boiling is going to burn the coffee
>>
>>9394354
Get a cheap french press. Those are nice in case of emergency
>>
>try espresso from actual coffee places
>undrinkably bitter
>make my own (overextracted a bit) on a $500 machine
>it's a bit sour and a bit bitter but at least palatable
?
>>
>>9395588
The good thing on having your own stuff is that you can play with the proportions and the type of coffee beans until you are satisfied with the result. Getting it from a coffee shop is a coinflip on likeness and more expensive on the long term
>>
File: JPEG_20170811_023148.jpg (167KB, 999x999px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170811_023148.jpg
167KB, 999x999px
How do you make a good cuppa joe thats not too bitter?
>>
File: 1452330656778.png (91KB, 371x514px) Image search: [Google]
1452330656778.png
91KB, 371x514px
>>
>>9396933
Is that Enya?
>>
Tried whipped on coffee recently. Mmm, it was good.
>>
>>9398252
*whipped cream
>>
Sippin' on Nescafe instant coffee. The mechanism that closes my electric kettle's lid broke and now my electric kettle no longer auto-stops, so I can't just forget it on or else it will boil the water forever. Not that it matters.
>>
I bought one of these in Italy. Why the fuck aren't they more common? They're great.
>>
>>9398323
I have 2 of them, a 3 cup I got myself and a 6 cup I got as a gift. I got used to the strong coffee they make and lost the ability to properly enjoy a normal cup, so now I limit myself to at most 1 "cup" a week.
>>
>>9398314
Haven't had instant coffee in ages.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.