[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eating alone at restaurants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1494532176684.jpg (30KB, 312x316px) Image search: [Google]
1494532176684.jpg
30KB, 312x316px
>Really craving Korean food and soju
>All my friends are either busy or agreed to get some with me today and flaked
>The place I really want to go to has cheap soju but you can't take it off premises.

Is it shameful to go to a restaurant and eat and drink alone?
>>
>>9393509

No, and you have to be mildly autistic to think so.
>>
>>9393509
just take your body pillow with you and ask for a table for two
>>
>>9393515
I have late onset autism so that makes sense. The drinking thing though, is that really okay?
>>
>>9393529

Singles night, maybe. Literally never seen a singles section. Also the whole "no singles" thing seems to be not true either.
>>
>>9393529
kek
>>
>>9393539
>Also the whole "no singles" thing seems to be not true either.
Of course.

We just talk about it because it makes 'sergs uncomfortable. Same reason we tell them to "call and ask"--we know the very idea of making a phone call and actually talking to someone makes their anxiety shoot off the charts.
>>
>>9393529
It's not that fancy of a place, if I don't get soju I can just walk in order and leave.

But drinking soju with Korean food is comforting to me and reminds me of college so it feels necessary

People won't look at me like a degenerate for drinking a whole bottle at 3 in the afternoon right
>>
>>9393522
Just pretend to be a good blogger and periodically make notes on your phone if you're worried about being judged.

Alternatively, stop worrying about being judged.

Alternatively alternatively, pretend you're meeting someone for a date and see if they pity-comp you anything, (you know, if you're a sociopath.)
>>
>>9393587
>Alternatively alternatively, pretend you're meeting someone for a date and see if they pity-comp you anything, (you know, if you're a sociopath.)

I actually did this before to see if I could and it was really fun but I felt guilty as soon as the situation was over.
>>
>>9393587
>Just pretend to be a good blogger and periodically make notes on your phone if you're worried about being judged.

Why would that help?
If anything I'd be judging him/her for using their phone toy at the table.

>Alternatively, stop worrying about being judged.
That is the only logical answer.
>>
>>9393564
People can probably tell you're a degenerate just by looking at you. Stop worrying about it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.