[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bacon wrapped turkey, what do you think?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1213212.jpg (107KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1213212.jpg
107KB, 1080x1080px
Bacon wrapped turkey, what do you think?
>>
I think you should flush it down the toilet and then flush yourself down the toilet. You piece of shit, why would you think anyone would want to see this? Bacon wrapped turkey!? Are you fucking serious!??!? Get the fuck out of here with this epic meal time shit and kill yourself. Just kidding
>>
>>9392389
Looks a little underdone.
>>
>>9392389
Looks cool, but you'll get a better result by pushing the bacon under the skin of the breasts.
>>
>>9392389
image search returns no matches
meme shit, guaranteed replies
cook it, cut it, post with time stamp
>>
I think you're gonna burn the bacon before the bird is cooked
>>
I think it's a stupid waste of food.
>>
>>9392389
I hope the turkey is cooked medium rare
>>
there is no way you can expect that uniformity after cooking. post results
>>
epic meal time tier shit
>>
>>9392389
looks EPIC
>>
Do Americans really eat this???
>>
>>9394362
I'm not saying I wouldn't
>>
>>9394362
you can beat your ass boy
>>
I don't understand, the turkey skin wouldn't crisp up this way and the bacon would overcook way before the turkey is done

>>9392404
kek
>>
There's one thing you have to remember: you gotta take the bacon off of the turkey before it's finished cooking, since it'll finish cookjing before the turkey. Otherwise you'll have soggy turkey skin and burnt bacon. Also, don't forget the basics of basting, seasoning beforehand (a ball of butter and chopped garlic underneath the skin) and if you opted not to have stuffing, shove half an onion into the center. It'll bake inside the turkey and release its aromatic payload, giving the inner turkey a unique slightly bitter taste that helps balance out the savory chicken.
>>
>>9396417
Adding onto this, you can finely mince the bacon and the onion in a bender and then reduce them in a pan with a little of the drippings from the turkey and some chicken stock if you deem it necessary. It makes a fantastic gravy, though you would need flour to thicken up. You can also strain it out of the gravy if you don't like yours lumpy, and then add it into a nice side salad. Think of it like homemade bacon bits, and onion goes great with salad. Perfect way to give everything a copious amount of flavors, with minimal waste.
>>
>>9396424
>in a bender
If you misspelled "on a bender" like I choose to believe you did, you just described my every Thanksgiving.
>>
>>9396433
Let's pretend I did, if it makes you feel better.
>>
>>9392389
I bet the bacons will tear apart as they cook and the whole thing will be a mess with bacon falling apart and dropping onto the sides.
>>
>>9392397
unironically this.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.