[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did it all go so right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: b_1_q_0_p_0 (10).jpg (76KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
b_1_q_0_p_0 (10).jpg
76KB, 500x500px
Where did it all go so right?
>>
this is my guilty pleasure. that is the only good flavor too.
>>
>>9391692
I could eat two boxes str8 up
>>
This is my go-to side dish
>>
>>9391671
I love italian food!
>>
>>9391671
Rice A Roni is my go to to be fair.
>>
Knors or bust, bitches.
>>
File: 1062-887043-1030-391294-MPW.jpg (40KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1062-887043-1030-391294-MPW.jpg
40KB, 300x169px
>>9392114
Did someone say Knorr Stock Pots?
>>
File: pasta.jpg (79KB, 404x617px) Image search: [Google]
pasta.jpg
79KB, 404x617px
I fucking love getting these. Local grocery store chain sells them for $0.50 and there's enough pasta for a decent sized meal. Cook up a 1/4th pound of hamburger and mix in some cheap marinara and you're eating super fucking cheap for tasty food that barely takes 5-10 minutes if you prep well.
>>
>>9392830
>5-10 minutes
So in other words, the time it takes to boil pasta. Wow.
>>
>>9392904
Yeah, but these are cheap and the texture isn't really that bad at all. If you make a big batch of the sauce, you can make dinner in two minutes for three nights.
>>
>>9392933
>these are cheap
So in other words, like pasta.
>>
>>9392990
This. How the hell is it any different from normal pasta? An ever-so-slightly shorter cooking time?
>>
>>9392990
>>9393005
I actually worked it out and it was cheaper than a box of penne if I bought them in bulk when they were on sale at $0.50 a pouch. Really, the texture on them is not bad at all. They're a little starchy, but you can rinse some water on them after you cook which is what I do.
>>
>>9393013
OK, so the only advantage here is that they happened to be cheaper due to a sale? When you did this calculation did you account for the fact that most pasta is sold dry? I would think that once you figured in the water weight added to normal pasta when you cook it that the price would be the other way around.

Generally speaking I would think they would be more costly.
>>
>>9393018
>Generally speaking I would think they would be more costly.
This, I just worked it out.

At my supermarket the "Ready pasta" costs $1.68 for 8.5 oz. that's $0.20/oz. If anon got them for 50 cents each that's $0.06/oz.

Ordinary dry pasta (same brand) costs $1.19 for 16 oz (dry). When cooked and ready-to-eat that makes 34oz. That.s $0.04 per ounce.

Normal dry pasta is much cheaper, even compared to the crazy low sale price of $0.50 for a packet of that.

Get it in your head, anon: the more prepared the food is the more it costs.
>>
>>9393013
>$0.50 a pouch
Judging by how big that pouch looks, it still doesn't appear less expensive than regular pasta.
>>
>>9393043
>Judging by how big that pouch looks

compared to the rialto bridge?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.