[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone chew on coffee beans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I don't have time to brew coffee and I don't want to stain my teeth, and I was thinking of just eating coffee beans.
Would this be a good idea, and would this work? And how many coffee beans would be equivalent to drinking one cup of coffee?
>>
just pop a caffeine pill fucktard
>>
>>9391329
Won't work, would taste like ass. Beans have to be roasted and then brewed to produce the reactions necessary to impart all the chemicals and flavours you expect from coffee. Moreover you would need an ASSLOAD of beans to equal 1 cup of coffee. It would still probably stain your teeth anyway

Just get caffiene pills, or move to south america and chew cocoain leaves
>>
>>9391329
Enema
>>
>>9391329
Kaneki is that you?
>>
Tried it once before, left a bad taste in my mouth.
>>
it's hard nigga, would ruin your teeth. Plus even more shit will get lodged between teeth. Fuck that.
>>
>>9391404
That's a retarded idea. Only due to the fact that Op said he is in a rush and has no time and an enema takes a while.
>>
>>9391329
chocolate covered espresso beans are tasty
>>
File: Grind-with-a-mortar-and-pestle.jpg (83KB, 690x345px) Image search: [Google]
Grind-with-a-mortar-and-pestle.jpg
83KB, 690x345px
>>9394281
What if you just grab a handful a coffee beans, crush them up and parachute the powder? Basically just put the powder in a square of toilet paper, roll it up into a nice little package and drop in down the hatch.
>>
>>9394338
Then
>>9391338
>>9391343
Would make more sense.
>>
>>9394329
Regardless of how they taste the texture and the graininess and the crumbs stick in your mouth afterwards ruins them.
>>
>>9394892
>Muh mouth feel.
Faggot.
>>
>>9394281
>shit will get lodged between teeth
What is floss?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.