[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coffee/Tea General How do you like your brew /ck/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: italian-coffee-xlarge.jpg (69KB, 1280x799px) Image search: [Google]
italian-coffee-xlarge.jpg
69KB, 1280x799px
Coffee/Tea General

How do you like your brew /ck/?
>>
Also what grinders/machines would you recommend as someone getting into coffee
>>
>Morning
Dark roast, black as night, whatever's cheapest. Throw a couple ice cubes in and chug.
>Any other time
Medium roast, 2 sugar and 2 cream.
>>
>>9387625
Get a hario hand grinder and a press of some description. I use an aeropress and it makes great coffee. If you're lazy you can look into an automatic grinder but that's going to cost you a lot more to get one that isn't garbage. Buy locally roasted coffee if you can or order online if you can't find roasters in your area. Buy whole bean only and stay away from dark roast since a lot of the flavors a lost.
>>
Medium/dark roast coffee, ground, and pressed through an aeropress (inverted).

Sometimes if I'm in a hurry I'll just add sugar, a lot of milk and chug. Anytime else I prefer to add hot water, a little sugar/milk and sip.
>>
I live in SEA and everyone in the country drinks mixed coffee, which is 70% robusta and the other 30% is salt, sugar and margarine.
It tastes like shit so people drink it with a lot of sugar or condensed milk.
I just buy ground coffee from ikea since they're the cheapest arabica I could find here.
I use a moka pot and drink the coffee with a splash of milk.
>>
>>9387625
1. Buy burr grinder ( https://www.amazon.com/Manual-Grinder-Conical-Professional-Ceramic/dp/B01JOMO5FA/ref=sr_1_43?ie=UTF8&qid=1500774538&sr=8-43&keywords=burr+grinder serves me well)
2. Buy something that isn't a fucking machine, such as a french press
3. Ignore >>9387653 as local roasters tend to be extremely inconsistent and more often than not overpriced garbage, although the rest of the post is correct. I'm not saying all are bad but you need to do your research
>>
Colombian blend coffee with a dab of milk. I can't stand sweet coffee.
>>
>>9387625
>>9387653
>>9387780
Ceramic grinders are beyond trash. Get an Anonymous Grinder, Feldgrind, or Aergrind. It's the bare minimum for remotely decent coffee.
>>
File: cb.png (3MB, 1248x1320px) Image search: [Google]
cb.png
3MB, 1248x1320px
>>9387605
as it's summer in the PNW, unless it's before 8am, I'm drinking a cold brew
>>
>>9387605
Medium roast coffee, 25g for 1L of water. Made in a French press and filtered throughout a v-60 paper filter. It takes the little grit out that's left over from my cheap grinder.
>>
>>9389596
Do you cold brew yourself?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.