[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw my housemate orders uber eats every single day >usually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 24798351238.jpg (21KB, 381x354px) Image search: [Google]
24798351238.jpg
21KB, 381x354px
>tfw my housemate orders uber eats every single day
>usually several times a day
>>
>>9387556
Do you live in seattle?
>>
File: IMG_20170607_182127.jpg (3MB, 3968x2976px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170607_182127.jpg
3MB, 3968x2976px
>>9387559
Answer my post
>please respond
Keeping it /ck/ related
What do you guys think of my blueberry pancakes.
>>
File: 1492574507409.jpg (177KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1492574507409.jpg
177KB, 700x700px
>>9387568
The tartness is usually to strong and you end up getting that pincer feeling when you bite in the wrong spot. Ultimately pancakes are the weakest of pastry based morning foods. French toast is king when only talking about the holy trinity but muffins in general are also god tier.

Im sorry but im not OP so I have no clue about his living conditions.
>>
>>9387556
Fuck off, shill
>>
>>9387602
Thank you for your contribution. I agreed it is a bit tart when I bite into the 'wrong spot. I pwrsonally, enjoy the tartness. It is a nice change to the overly sweetness of corn syrup laden Log Cabin syrup and Aunt Jemima pancake mix.

Do you think cranberries will be a fine addition with or without blueberries?

Again, thank you for your contribution and remember that Jesus loves you.
>>
File: 1468710072401.jpg (67KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1468710072401.jpg
67KB, 625x626px
>>9387655
Too much berry at that point, mind as well muffin it up. or swap to waffles, which wont break apart as easily with added berries. But thats just a personal preference. I dont like pancakes plane or otherwise. Too flabby I think.

Eris loves you more.
>>
File: Green_Arrows_Chili_01.jpg (371KB, 947x1521px) Image search: [Google]
Green_Arrows_Chili_01.jpg
371KB, 947x1521px
>>9387665
That is the thing I love about pancakes. I make them really thin, usually. I was using some pricey copper pan mother bought for me so I made them thicker than usual. Waffles and muffins are good but I'm trying to stay away from overly large amounts of refined carbohydrates.

>Nazi era picture.
I'm a minority that possesses an affinity for the basketball sports. I enjoyed speaking with you but I take my leave. I grow weary cause it is getting late.

Take this image and I hope it aids you in your culinary endeavors.
>>
u%$# eats is a buzzword at this point. fuck that shit service, id rather walk to pick my shit up
>>
>>9387785
I'm that guy that posted two times already in this thread.

Picutre...simulate the feeling that people are judging you, multiply that by 5 cause you're black. Most of the time, you just don't even want to be seen by people in general.
Interests is godsend when you hate cooking but love strawberry cheese cake mcdonalds at 10 am
A
Polielte sage
>>
>>9387889
yeah yeah i go on r9k too you fucking moron, but you can deal with getting your food.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.