[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often do you eat fast food?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: SC1.jpg (1MB, 1977x1482px) Image search: [Google]
SC1.jpg
1MB, 1977x1482px
It's been about 3 months ago for me.

Why don't you pack your lunch, have something to make fresh that evening or have stored food already prepared for dinner?
>>
>>9387194
because fast food tastes good
>>
Maybe once every month or two. Had BK just last night. Standard Whopper and fries. No complaints other than that the fries were soggy. Only eating fast food a few times a year makes me feel like I'm in an Aerosmith video.
>>
Not very often maybe once every two to three weeks sometimes longer. It's extremely bad for your brain, body and not to mention it's not even that good. I do cook and prep everything myself and am pretty organised with it but at the same time it's unhealthy to be too healthy if you know what I mean and it's nice to have someone prep food for you as a novelty indulgence.
>>
>>9387194

During the school year, 0 times a week

When working as often as possible

Fast food is amazing and preferable to any other form of food
>>
>>9387194

Because I eat at restaurants or order in. Packing my lunch means I'm stuck in the office for a shortened lunch hour instead of getting out and having some time to relax for the afternoon. Most of my coworkers eat their lukewarm leftovers at their desk while offering more of their time to the job.

I don't have the time to cook at home most nights, and if I don't have food that I have to worry about spoiling, I can do something that fits my palate for the day.
>>
>>9387566
Is there some kind of rule that says if you bring you lunch you aren't allowed to leave the office? You have to eat it there?
>>
>>9387580

No, but let's be honest, most people that are bringing lunch aren't driving off to go do something. They either eat at their desks or in the cafeteria, and then shuffle back to their desks.

I'm not trying to say that my getting out most every day is VASTLY superior, but I'm able to watch ESPN, eat something freshly prepared, maybe even have a beer... it makes being functionally imprisoned a little nicer.
>>
Never. I go out to eat maybe once a year, and, when I do that, I don't waste it on fast food.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.